To Trump "You have sacrificed nothing."

She sacrificed a lucrative legal career to support her husbands career and raise a family.....Does that count or is it that women do not make sacrifices?

LOL, her career as a failed lawyer that defended rapists. Yes, what a sacrifice! It's also bullshit to say she ever took time off to "raise a family". She was the wife of a governor and was already treated like royalty. She took time off to campaign for BJ. The nannies took care of Chelsea.

By the way, what has Obama sacrificed?

See Post 69

It is TRUMP, not Clinton and not Obama who is questioning the loyalty and Constitutional rights of a Gold Star Father

When did Trump question his loyalty?

Trump has questioned the loyalty of all Muslims and has sought to deny them basic Constitutional rights

Has Trump even READ the Constitution?

Can you quote where he calls into question ALL American Muslims' loyalties?

Can you provide an example of where he has sought to deny them basic Constitutional rights?

Lets see.....He has advocated having ALL US Muslims wear ID
Even those who are Gold Star Fathers

People in this country have a freedom of religion. Trump advocated blocking entrance to this country on the basis of religion. He advocated surveillance on Mosques

Read the first amendment..Trump obviously hasn't

Liberals don't sacrifice....they just whine.....America bad.....we need reperations.....blah blah blah

Good to see patriotism at the DNC for one night out of four.......better than the usual zero......

Wondering what Hillary sacrificed...oh I know, four Americans in Benghazi
There you go again using those deaths as political pawns as some kind of warped defense of your corrupt faction! Fucking disgusting!

Need a tissue?
Need a heart?

Look troll don't sit there and bawl about my comment and ignore the Muzzie using his son as a pawn. Gawd you fucktards are stupid

There you go again using those deaths as political pawns as some kind of warped defense of your corrupt faction! Fucking disgusting!

Need a tissue?
Need a heart?

Look troll don't sit there and bawl about my comment and ignore the Muzzie using his son as a pawn. Gawd you fucktards are stupid
Even if he did do as you claim, does that excuse your lack of discretion and common decency along with your hypocrisy?

Last edited:

Need a tissue?
Need a heart?

Even if he did do as you claim, does that excuse your lack of discretion, common decency and hypocrisy?

I stated a fact, if it bothers you USMB has a handy dandy feature called the ignore feature. Now be gone with your sniveling and whines

The only fucktards posting here are just showing how ignorant of Trump facts they are. If you're going to bash the guy, at least know a little of what your talking about. Yeeeesh. Fucktards in fairyland.

Need a tissue?
Need a heart?

Even if he did do as you claim, does that excuse your lack of discretion, common decency and hypocrisy?

I stated a fact, if it bothers you USMB has a handy dandy feature called the ignore feature. Now be gone with your sniveling and whines
You stated bullshit! And only cowards would use an Ignore button so they didn't have to face some uncomfortable truths. Your whining about your discomfiture indicates to me that you feel rather Trump like and favored by the Gods! Sorry brat, but that ain't so!

You stated bullshit! And only cowards would use and Ignore button so they didn't have to face some uncomfortable truths. Your whining about your discomfiture indicates to me that you feel rather Trump like and favored by the Gods! Sorry brat, but that ain't so!

Yawn......

LOL, her career as a failed lawyer that defended rapists. Yes, what a sacrifice! It's also bullshit to say she ever took time off to "raise a family". She was the wife of a governor and was already treated like royalty. She took time off to campaign for BJ. The nannies took care of Chelsea.

By the way, what has Obama sacrificed?

See Post 69

It is TRUMP, not Clinton and not Obama who is questioning the loyalty and Constitutional rights of a Gold Star Father

When did Trump question his loyalty?

Trump has questioned the loyalty of all Muslims and has sought to deny them basic Constitutional rights

Has Trump even READ the Constitution?

Can you quote where he calls into question ALL American Muslims' loyalties?

Can you provide an example of where he has sought to deny them basic Constitutional rights?

Lets see.....He has advocated having ALL US Muslims wear ID
Even those who are Gold Star Fathers

People in this country have a freedom of religion. Trump advocated blocking entrance to this country on the basis of religion. He advocated surveillance on Mosques

Read the first amendment..Trump obviously hasn't

So you still can't provide a quote.

What does being a "Gold Star Father" have to do with anything? I'm supposed to believe he is a patriot just because his son was in the military? He is still a Muslim and would probably like to see gays executed and he already showed off his slave wife who isn't allowed to dress like a normal person. Cherry picking a few "good" Muslims and parading them in public isn't going to stop the next Islamo-Nazi from killing more infidels.

We have the right to block anyone we want from coming into our own country. There is no Constitutional right that extends to foreigners on this matter. Maybe it's you who hasn't read the Constitution?

Trump hasn't suggested that anyone be persecuted for worshipping their own god. The First Amendment does not protect traitors that actively plot to overthrow the US government or commit terrorist acts. Looking at a group of people that are highly active in terrorism isn't trampling on their first amendment rights. Preventing Isamists from terrorist countries coming into ours isn't denying anyone's right to worship whatever god they want. It's also not a "ban", he would allow anyone that has been heavily vetted.

Best speech of the night.

Best moment of the night.

A man who lost everything has to courage to stand up to biggest internet troll bull of our time.

Beautiful.

Father Of Muslim American War Hero To Trump: ‘You Have Sacrificed Nothing’

This is why America will win the battle for its soul.

Khan then addressed the Republican nominee directly.

“Let me ask you, have you even read the U.S. Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy,” he said, pulling a copy of the document from his pocket.

“Look for the words ‘liberty’ and ‘equal protection of law.’ Have you ever been to Arlington National Cemetery? Go look at the graves of the brave patriots who died defending this country,” he said.

“You have sacrificed nothing,” he said, to roars from the crowd. “We cannot solve our problems by building walls. We are stronger together. We will keep getting stronger when Hillary Clinton becomes our president.”

Trump's gift to America is that he will hopefully bring most of us together in defeating him.

What has Hillary sacrificed? Other than everyone standing in her or BJ's way to the top?

She could have stayed in the private sector and ended up as one of Trump's high priced lawyers.

She would have been a hack "trip and fall" lawyer of no repute. Her marriage to Slick Willy is what rose her to prominence. She owes everything to him.

Khizr Khan teabagged Donald Trump.

Are you kidding? Trump wouldn't let him suck his balls. He's well taken care of by his beautiful wife.

:lol:

Trump has never had sex he didn't pay for

No man ever has bro. That's life. Don't be mad that Trump can afford better looking women than you.
"AFFORD better looking women"

Good word for his relationships.....

That highlights Trumps views towards women. He can "afford" the best but to Trump, the best is defined by youth and breast size. He is quick to criticize women who do not meet his standards. Hence, Rosie is a disgusting pig

Rosie is a disgusting pig by anyone's standards.

Are you kidding? Trump wouldn't let him suck his balls. He's well taken care of by his beautiful wife.

No man ever has bro. That's life. Don't be mad that Trump can afford better looking women than you.

Don't be stupid. Well, of course you can't help that can you.
You just don't get how bad that looks, do you?
I'm sure women don't like it. People always find the truth about themselves to be painful.

Khizr Khan teabagged Donald Trump.

What would a carpet muncher know about normal hetersexual relationships?

The only fucktards posting here are just showing how ignorant of Trump facts they are. If you're going to bash the guy, at least know a little of what your talking about. Yeeeesh. Fucktards in fairyland.
You mean that Trump is an asshole motherfucker?

We were just trying to be tactful

"Khizr Khan spoke about the heroism of his son, Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq by an advancing vehicle loaded with hundreds of pounds of explosives. The 27-year-old soldier, who was born in the UAE, ordered his unit to halt while he walked toward the vehicle, saving the lives of his fellow soldiers.

With his wife standing beside him, Khan brought Democratic delegates to their feet by denouncing Trump and his proposed ban on Muslims."

Trump’s ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate will not prevail.

"Khizr Khan spoke about the heroism of his son, Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq by an advancing vehicle loaded with hundreds of pounds of explosives. The 27-year-old soldier, who was born in the UAE, ordered his unit to halt while he walked toward the vehicle, saving the lives of his fellow soldiers.

With his wife standing beside him, Khan brought Democratic delegates to their feet by denouncing Trump and his proposed ban on Muslims."

The fact that one member of a group doesn't something honorable doesn't mean we can trust the entire group. That a typical leftwing canard. It's the inverse of assuming that because one black guy robs a liqour store than all black males are criminals. Someone who is alway labeling every post as some kind of logical fallacy or another should know illogic when he sees it. Of course, if you are ever correct about your labels it's pure accidental.

Best speech of the night.

Best moment of the night.

A man who lost everything has to courage to stand up to biggest internet troll bull of our time.

Beautiful.

Father Of Muslim American War Hero To Trump: ‘You Have Sacrificed Nothing’

This is why America will win the battle for its soul.

Khan then addressed the Republican nominee directly.

“Let me ask you, have you even read the U.S. Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy,” he said, pulling a copy of the document from his pocket.

“Look for the words ‘liberty’ and ‘equal protection of law.’ Have you ever been to Arlington National Cemetery? Go look at the graves of the brave patriots who died defending this country,” he said.

“You have sacrificed nothing,” he said, to roars from the crowd. “We cannot solve our problems by building walls. We are stronger together. We will keep getting stronger when Hillary Clinton becomes our president.”

Trump's gift to America is that he will hopefully bring most of us together in defeating him.

What has Hillary sacrificed? Other than everyone standing in her or BJ's way to the top?

She could have stayed in the private sector and ended up as one of Trump's high priced lawyers.

She would have been a hack "trip and fall" lawyer of no repute. Her marriage to Slick Willy is what rose her to prominence. She owes everything to him.

Thank you Kreskin.

The fact that one member of a group doesn't something honorable doesn't mean we can trust the entire group. That a typical leftwing canard. It's the inverse of assuming that because one black guy robs a liqour store than all black males are criminals. Someone who is alway labeling every post as some kind of logical fallacy or another should know illogic when he sees it. Of course, if you are ever correct about your labels it's pure accidental.
What bizarre logic finger boy

Forum List

Back