TO Those Whom are saved by Jesus....

Grump you really are a fucking asshole. This thread was very specific in whom it was targeted to, why do you feel the need to be a jackoff prick and come in with your negative bullshit in every thread about God?

Yeah, yeah........we all know already, your a soulless and godless idiot, keep it to yourself until called upon from now on.

Nice vocabulary. I haven't noticed Bono's armband, but I think he's probably trying to say that all three are equal--that one is not better than the other.

Nice vocabulary. I haven't noticed Bono's armband, but I think he's probably trying to say that all three are equal--that one is not better than the other.

You like that? More where that comes from.

My screed was aimed at Chump who seems to take every thread in this forum as a personal assault upon him, this thread wasn't about if God exists or not it is about Bono's friggin armband.

And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch i'm not a by the book Christian, I am baptized and I do believe in God and that Jesus is his son and without repentence through Jesus you can't enter heaven..........i'm just not ready I guess to repent and live the Godly life yet..........and yes I know that is wrong so all you hardcores don't jump down my back. In fact if I died today I would hope to have fire retardant clothing on because things wouldn't be looking good...........I have a real problem with the committing adultery with my eyes thingy.

You like that? More where that comes from.

My screed was aimed at Chump who seems to take every thread in this forum as a personal assault upon him, this thread wasn't about if God exists or not it is about Bono's friggin armband.

And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch i'm not a by the book Christian, I am baptized and I do believe in God and that Jesus is his son and without repentence through Jesus you can't enter heaven..........i'm just not ready I guess to repent and live the Godly life yet..........and yes I know that is wrong so all you hardcores don't jump down my back. In fact if I died today I would hope to have fire retardant clothing on because things wouldn't be looking good...........I have a real problem with the committing adultery with my eyes thingy.

Well, OCA, you were just dangling the bait in front of my eyes! How could I resist that? ;)

Seriously... if you wait until you're perfect to start submitting to God, you'll never do it. You CAN'T live a godly life UNTIL you submit to Him; He provides the power.

That's all I'll say. :)

Well, OCA, you were just dangling the bait in front of my eyes! How could I resist that? ;)

Seriously... if you wait until you're perfect to start submitting to God, you'll never do it. You CAN'T live a godly life UNTIL you submit to Him; He provides the power.

That's all I'll say. :)

Believe me if I had a nickel for everytime I hear that from my grandmothers and my hometown priest i'd be a rich man, you are preaching to the choir only the choir has a wild streak.

Believe me if I had a nickel for everytime I hear that from my grandmothers and my hometown priest i'd be a rich man, you are preaching to the choir only the choir has a wild streak.

Just doing my job. Hope you find your way.

Forum List

Back