To those who want to boycott Arizona: GOOD!!

Awesome! Let 'em go back to San Francisco, another wonderful city ruined by the degenerate left.

Any city that doesn't have conservatives is wonderful. You people want more than anything to just ruin this country, but you won't. If I had my way, you'd all just disappear into the clouds and let the rest of us live in peace. You do absolutely nothing to better this country.

Awesome! Let 'em go back to San Francisco, another wonderful city ruined by the degenerate left.

Any city that doesn't have conservatives is wonderful. You people want more than anything to just ruin this country, but you won't. If I had my way, you'd all just disappear into the clouds and let the rest of us live in peace. You do absolutely nothing to better this country.

you dumbazzes coultn't pay your bills.. can't pay your bills, you are brokes on your big lazy azz and beggin for a hand out.

What's there to boycott?

A giant hole in the ground and a desert.

Big deal.

Yup, that's it, well there is the alpine mountain meadows, with the elk and bighorn sheep grazing in them, oh and the old west tourist places like Tombstone and Prescott. Nothing else I guess, well, except the strong presence of several native American Cultures, and the Biggest natural stand of Ponderosa Pines in the world. Yep, nothing else here aside form the hiking and backpacking and dark skies. Well, there is the clean air outside the valley of the sun. Oh, that stand of Joshua Trees on the river. but there is nothing but a hole and deserts here besides that. Well there is the old west ghost towns and the mining country. I should mention all that land the federal government owns in the way of National parks, Monuments and grazing land. I guess all that makes for some pretty scenery and those sunsets are sometimes unbelievable. But there isn't anything but a hole and deserts in Arizona, everyone knows that. All desert, except for the mountains where i live, and am still waiting for the snow to melt so I can get to my summer pastures, but nothing but holes and deserts.

Ssssshhhhh!! Geez, if you tell him the truth, he might want to come here! :eusa_shhh:

you dumbazzes coultn't pay your bills.. can't pay your bills, you are brokes on your big lazy azz and beggin for a hand out.

Shut up, you lunatic. Someday you'll post something worth reading and we'll have a big holiday.

Forum List

Back