To those who nominated Trump.......

First Trump may still win this no matter what the liberal media predicts.
Second politicians of both parties are responsible for Trump's nomination.
If they had kept their promises then the people would not have felt betrayed.
So it is solely on the career politicians who only care about increasing their bank accounts.
No, I don't hold politicians responsible for Trump. I hold our educational system and the media responsible. We have failed in educating a lot of our voters. They do not understand how government works or how difficult problems are to solve. They become easy pray for politicians selling them solutions to problems that are fantasies. Failures are exaggerated by the media to a point where many voters believe politicians are superfluous.

The recent WTO Airbus ruling proved that Trump's Trade position and proposed solution is not fantasy.

Thus all you overblown and insulting rhetoric about Trump and/or his supporters is shown to be overheated bs.

You are so foolish to think they are different???? If that was so Trump wouldn't have spent so much money On Clinton. One is dangerous the other just arrogant and foolish. Nether are good for this country and NETHER have differing ideologies.

Trump's polices are real change and would be good for this nation.
Yes, Trump's policies would be a real change in the United States but we have seen these policies in other countries and they were certainly not good.

Really?

The EU has an aggressive Trade Policy with the US, as demonstrated by the recent WTO Airbus ruling and they thus have a large trade surplus with the US.

To their great benefit.

Germany for example has TWICE the per capital level of manufacturing employment, which traditionally has been the back bone of the Middle Class and Middle Class upward mobility.

So, how has that been "not good"?
Yeah, ask Germany about the benefits of following a charismatic leader that used minorities as scapegoats for the nation's problems, promised easy solutions, played on people's fantasies, promoted racist demagoguery, unbridled self-confidence, and authoritarian hostility toward a free press. How well did it workout for them?

There is nothing new about Trump's campaign of hate and bigotry.

So, I made a real point about Trade Policy, supported by a recent WTO ruling, and you respond with a Godwin smear?

THere is nothing new about YOUR panic mongering or politics of Personal Destruction.

My point about Trade stands, as you have done chosen to dodge and deflect rather than seriously address it.

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment, which traditionally has been the back bone of the Middle Class and Middle Class upward mobility, than we have.

We should learn from them and have a Trade Policy based more on pursuing US interests.

Why should US policy give up on those jobs that could so greatly benefit so many American citizens?
When US trade policy protects a manufacturing sector by putting tariffs on competing imports, all Americans pay more for those goods. In effect, we are supporting an inefficient manufacturing sector in order to preserve jobs. Once you protect one sector, there is pressure to protect other sectors. Then less efficient foreign manufactures pressure their government to put tariffs on exports from their US completion. In the end, everyone loses due to government interference in trade.

Free trade creates jobs by keeping the government out of the mix. When all trade is free, producers in each nation can produce what they produce best. If a country produces the finest and cheapest oranges in the world why shouldn't they be able to freely market their product abroad.

Restrictive trade policy is not responsible for German manufacturing success. In fact the contrary is true. About 58% of Germany exports trade freely with other EU countries. WTO trade agreements makes it possible For Germany to export almost half of the reaming exports free of tariffs.

First Trump may still win this no matter what the liberal media predicts.
Second politicians of both parties are responsible for Trump's nomination.
If they had kept their promises then the people would not have felt betrayed.
So it is solely on the career politicians who only care about increasing their bank accounts.
No, I don't hold politicians responsible for Trump. I hold our educational system and the media responsible. We have failed in educating a lot of our voters. They do not understand how government works or how difficult problems are to solve. They become easy pray for politicians selling them solutions to problems that are fantasies. Failures are exaggerated by the media to a point where many voters believe politicians are superfluous.

The recent WTO Airbus ruling proved that Trump's Trade position and proposed solution is not fantasy.

Thus all you overblown and insulting rhetoric about Trump and/or his supporters is shown to be overheated bs.
Did Trump flip flop again on the Airbus subsidies? The latest ruling favor Boeing.
https://www.ft.com/content/517850e0-80e2-11e6-bc52-0c7211ef3198

Trump's polices are real change and would be good for this nation.
Yes, Trump's policies would be a real change in the United States but we have seen these policies in other countries and they were certainly not good.

Really?

The EU has an aggressive Trade Policy with the US, as demonstrated by the recent WTO Airbus ruling and they thus have a large trade surplus with the US.

To their great benefit.

Germany for example has TWICE the per capital level of manufacturing employment, which traditionally has been the back bone of the Middle Class and Middle Class upward mobility.

Yeah, ask Germany about the benefits of following a charismatic leader that used minorities as scapegoats for the nation's problems, promised easy solutions, played on people's fantasies, promoted racist demagoguery, unbridled self-confidence, and authoritarian hostility toward a free press. How well did it workout for them?

So, I made a real point about Trade Policy, supported by a recent WTO ruling, and you respond with a Godwin smear?

THere is nothing new about YOUR panic mongering or politics of Personal Destruction.

My point about Trade stands, as you have done chosen to dodge and deflect rather than seriously address it.

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment, which traditionally has been the back bone of the Middle Class and Middle Class upward mobility, than we have.

We should learn from them and have a Trade Policy based more on pursuing US interests.

Why should US policy give up on those jobs that could so greatly benefit so many American citizens?
About 58% of Germany exports trade freely with other EU countries.

Key sentence.
Germany trades with nations that respect their citizens and don't throw them under the bus to squeeze out every penny.

Really?

To their great benefit.

Key sentence.
Germany trades with nations that respect their citizens and don't throw them under the bus to squeeze out every penny.
Germany trades with almost ever nation on earth.

Really?

To their great benefit.

Key sentence.
Germany trades with almost ever nation on earth.
And their Corporations aren't allowed sell out their citizens for every penny they can squeeze.

Okay. I was wrong....I have to admit even though I voted for Trump I did not think he could win. There were FAR better candidates then him and I fully underestimated the hatred people had for Hillary, Oh I knew people hated her just didnt know it was enough to elect Trump.

I am glad Clinton lost. She is a crooked criminal bitch who belongs in jail for years. I now hope I am wrong about other things I see that Makes Trump almost as bad as she would have been.

I freely and happily admit I was wrong.

Okay. I was wrong....I have to admit even though I voted for Trump I did not think he could win. There were FAR better candidates then him and I fully underestimated the hatred people had for Hillary, Oh I knew people hated her just didnt know it was enough to elect Trump.

I am glad Clinton lost. She is a crooked criminal bitch who belongs in jail for years. I now hope I am wrong about other things I see that Makes Trump almost as bad as she would have been.

Support for Trump is going to disappear faster than sands in an hour glass. The vast majority of voters who voted for Trump did so because they were voting against Hillary Clinton. Most of these voters thought Trump was the lesser of two evils. So what Trump voters are left with is a president that is not as bad a choice as the opposition but is still a bad choice.

Support for Trump is going to disappear faster than sands in an hour glass. The vast majority of voters who voted for Trump did so because they were voting against Hillary Clinton. Most of these voters thought Trump was the lesser of two evils. So what Trump voters are left with is a president that is not as bad a choice as the opposition but is still a bad choice.
That is what happens when you have nothing but shity candidates.

Forum List

Back