To those who don't like Obama - where is the love?

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Listen, Obama was the most popular man on the US media in the 2008, as popular as republican Ron Paul was among people. so have some respect for the two party circus chosen puppet ok? don;t be so anti establishment

Listen, Obama was the most popular man on the US media in the 2008, as popular as republican Ron Paul was among people. so have some respect for the two party circus chosen puppet ok? don;t be so anti establishment

I don't care who the puppet is. Bush, Obama, or Romney/Perry/Gingrich if any of them make it to the Oval Office... if the ventriloquist is Wall Street, Corporate America, the 1%, etc, you're not getting my support.

I will say that I am somewhat pleased that the establishment isn't 100% content with the status quo. Obama hasn't fully satisfied their expectations, they pimped out Rick Perry like crazy several months ago, only to see him trip over his own tounge, and Ron Paul still remains a contender despite their consistent efforts to push him out of the spotlight.

Popular according to whom?

Obama was not popular with conservative Americans who'd taken a look at his voting record, a lack of accomplishments as a Senator, his hate-America associates disguised as clergy-persons, his ties to homegrown terrorists Ayers & Doern, not to mention his multiple associates who were members of the Communist Party that made him quite unpopular in some places.

If you put that kind of person into power, all of a sudden, American and their allies' oil drilling rigs just might get blown out of the water in the gulf, the incident might be used to decimate that ally with bad press, all drilling in the Gulf might get closed to American oil drillers and opened to Communist oil drilling interests.

Don't all of you who put him in office say "DOH!" at once. :rolleyes:

#6- Change the channel, you're into Truther/Birther/Black Helicopter psychosis territory...hoping for your recovery!

Everything Obama has done has worked, turned the economy around- but Pubs have paralyzed him and the country- since 2/2010. STUPID!! I'm kidding a bit, but he MIGHT BE the Magic Black Guy- let him go ferchrissake!! Pubs suq!! and the silly dupes (racist? Brainwashed?)

Last edited:
Barrack Hussein Obama will go down in history as one of the WORST President's in American history. You can always tell a bad President because all of the problems that they face are NEVER their fault, it's always the circumstances. You can tell a really bad President when they go one step farther and it's the "American People" being lazy or getting infected with that danged ol' malaise (Refer to Jimmy Carter).

I always have to chuckle a little when I hear this "... but we're all American's and we're all in this together..." BS. It is true that we're all Americans, but that's about as far as it goes. We're NOT all in this together, certainly not in the sense that you would like it to be. Being an American means SELF RELIANCE. If you can't, then you deserve help. If you can but won't, then you don't deserve squat. Here's two other words that will send a chill down you left-wingers spine: PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

But I saw this one coming down the tracks. No experience doing anything (community organizing is what exactly); friends/acquaintances that read like a who's who of left-over 60's radicals and America bashers; an economic policy that DEFIES logic; Obamacare (probably one of the worst legislations ever crafted); a foreign policy that borders on the insane; and a domestic agenda that hinges on making MORE DEPENDENCY.

I'd hold hands and sing Kum-ba-yah with you but I've purchased an old military generator for the house and I'm hooking it up to an old natural gas well here on the ranch... Oh wait, perhaps I should do like you left-wingers and wait for the government to do it for me?

#6- Change the channel, you're into Truther/Birther/Black Helicopter psychosis territory...hoping for your recovery!

Everything Obama has done has worked, turned the economy around- but Pubs have paralyzed him and the country- since 2/2010. STUPID!! I'm kidding a bit, but he MIGHT BE the Magic Black Guy- let him go ferchrissake!! Pubs suq!! and the silly dupes (racist? Brainwashed?)

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Obama was not popular with conservative Americans who'd taken a look at his voting record, a lack of accomplishments as a Senator, his hate-America associates disguised as clergy-persons, his ties to homegrown terrorists Ayers & Doern, not to mention his multiple associates who were members of the Communist Party that made him quite unpopular in some places.

If you put that kind of person into power, all of a sudden, American and their allies' oil drilling rigs just might get blown out of the water in the gulf, the incident might be used to decimate that ally with bad press, all drilling in the Gulf might get closed to American oil drillers and opened to Communist oil drilling interests.

Don't all of you who put him in office say "DOH!" at once. :rolleyes:

You mean the pseudo-conned, dittoheads because they are the only one who bought that shit......

Forum List

Back