To The Prick Who Just Put The Trojan Horse On My System

That's just like the bunch of right wingers at this forum.......think they're smarter than Win7 Defender and McAfee. Software works right for everyone except U S Message Board. OK.....whatever you say.

I know I am smarter than computer programs because I understand them and how they work. If you were half as smart as my great grandfather, who actually died before computers existed, you would know you didn't pick up a Trojan from the site just because it loaded slow.

Loaded slow!! LMAO! It locked and my protection program ID'd and removed the file. It also took a full system dump and sent it to Microsoft.

I worked at the same nuclear weapons site in Oak Ridge, TN for 41 years. The first 9 years I worked in the uranium factory and the last 32 years worked in their main frame computing center...the last 25 as operations manager. At our peak I had forty one employees reporting to me. We had $66 million worth of computing and telecommunications equipment installed on 18,000 square feet of two foot high floating floor. The systems required 350 tons of refrigeration for cooling and our annual power bill from the TVA was over half a million dollars. We installed Oak Ridge's first supercomputer...the Cray XMP/48. It was an $11 million project and I was the project manager and worked with all disciplines of engineering for a year doing the site prep which cost nearly two million. I was logging onto the predecessor to the Internet(ARPANET) before they added Internet Protocol(IP) and have more than likely forgotten more about the computing business than 95% of the people posting here will ever know. Next time you're praying tell that to your granddaddy.

Really? If you are so smart why did you just give enough information on a public message board to allow some hack to trace your personal ID? That was not so smart. Try boasting less and thinking more.

this is right up there with "Bush broke my fan-belt".
Hugo Chavez blamed us for giving him his cancer right before he invited Russia to build a missile base in Venezuela with a clear shot at US population centers.

There are idiots in the world, and they're loose.

Hugo Chavez has total control of the media so he can get away with it.

I know I am smarter than computer programs because I understand them and how they work. If you were half as smart as my great grandfather, who actually died before computers existed, you would know you didn't pick up a Trojan from the site just because it loaded slow.

Loaded slow!! LMAO! It locked and my protection program ID'd and removed the file. It also took a full system dump and sent it to Microsoft.

I worked at the same nuclear weapons site in Oak Ridge, TN for 41 years. The first 9 years I worked in the uranium factory and the last 32 years worked in their main frame computing center...the last 25 as operations manager. At our peak I had forty one employees reporting to me. We had $66 million worth of computing and telecommunications equipment installed on 18,000 square feet of two foot high floating floor. The systems required 350 tons of refrigeration for cooling and our annual power bill from the TVA was over half a million dollars. We installed Oak Ridge's first supercomputer...the Cray XMP/48. It was an $11 million project and I was the project manager and worked with all disciplines of engineering for a year doing the site prep which cost nearly two million. I was logging onto the predecessor to the Internet(ARPANET) before they added Internet Protocol(IP) and have more than likely forgotten more about the computing business than 95% of the people posting here will ever know. Next time you're praying tell that to your granddaddy.

Really? If you are so smart why did you just give enough information on a public message board to allow some hack to trace your personal ID? That was not so smart. Try boasting less and thinking more.

If you think I'm foolish enough to use my real personal identification on an Internet forum you have your head up your ass. I've posted under no less than 150 names since 1995 and I average putting a new one in action about every two months. I tried Facebook and Twitter but to me that's a load of egotistical horse shit. Most of the folks around those places ask for prayers for everything from a child's head cold to a sick pet. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as tracing my information back to K-25 they began closing the place down permanently in 1992 and for the last fifteen years they've been methodically demolishing every structure there....even the foundations. Everything had been absorbing toxic radiation since 1942-43. There are basically no records to trace.

Last edited:
That's just like the bunch of right wingers at this forum.......think they're smarter than Win7 Defender and McAfee. Software works right for everyone except U S Message Board. OK.....whatever you say.

Idiot.

Your protection program cannot remove a file on the internet, all it can do is alert you to the possibility that you already have a file on your computer. I am sure Microsoft did the same thing with that system dump I used to do when I got them, toss them in the trash.

I used to live on a nuclear powered ship, and have been through the Navy version of MIT's course on nuclear power plant operation and maintenance. I used to have notebooks that were stamped Top Secret on the top and bottom of every page, even the ones that only had me working out simple math problems. The only reason I am pointing that out is to point out that none of that taught me squat about computers because nuclear power plants did not have computers running them, they had people trained to act like computers. You can spout your qualifications to work at Oak Ridge 60 years ago all day long, they are only relevant if we are talking about all the stuff I won't talk about here because I still don't know exactly what is classified and what isn't, the fact that you went out of your way to try to snow me just shows how stupid you are.

Nothing you posted has anything to do with computers or virus programs designed to infect them, you know that, and now you know I know it. Do yourself a favor and stop posting them in an attempt to win arguments, even if it is, occasionally, entertaining.

Some people think being old makes them smart, the smart ones realize it just makes us old.

Idiot.

Your protection program cannot remove a file on the internet, all it can do is alert you to the possibility that you already have a file on your computer. I am sure Microsoft did the same thing with that system dump I used to do when I got them, toss them in the trash.

I used to live on a nuclear powered ship, and have been through the Navy version of MIT's course on nuclear power plant operation and maintenance. I used to have notebooks that were stamped Top Secret on the top and bottom of every page, even the ones that only had me working out simple math problems. The only reason I am pointing that out is to point out that none of that taught me squat about computers because nuclear power plants did not have computers running them, they had people trained to act like computers. You can spout your qualifications to work at Oak Ridge 60 years ago all day long, they are only relevant if we are talking about all the stuff I won't talk about here because I still don't know exactly what is classified and what isn't, the fact that you went out of your way to try to snow me just shows how stupid you are.

Nothing you posted has anything to do with computers or virus programs designed to infect them, you know that, and now you know I know it. Do yourself a favor and stop posting them in an attempt to win arguments, even if it is, occasionally, entertaining.

You obviously don't don't nearly as much as you pretend to. I was presented with the option to remove or quarantine the file. I chose to remove it.

In October 1952 I reported for my first day of work as a trainee to be a process operator at the Oak Ridge Gaseous Diffusion Plant(ORGDP) which was the uranium processing facility being operated by Union Carbide for the old AEC, now DOE. An unbelievable facility which took raw uranium as it appears from the mine, flourinated it and placed it in cylinders so they could heat it into a gaseous state and feed it into a 4400 stage cascade which pumped it through converters containing barrier tubes from one stage to another until at the top the uranium 235 isotope was withdrawn in 5" diameter cylinders, 30 inches long...always safe. The withdrawn material was approximately 97% pure. It was the plant from which the first material was harvested for the atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima in 1945. The Nagasaki bomb was a plutonium bomb and that material came from one of the western AEC/DOE sites.

There were 84 of the class of trainees which were hired to either assume responsbilities in the newest addition to the facility, K-33 or replace those who were selected to do so. In January 1953 an operator was handling a feed cylinder in the first unit of the K-27 facility and just as he was connecting a 1 1/2" copper line it ruptured spreading the approximately ten tons of low alpha/beta assay radioactive contamination over two floors of a quarter mile long building. A floor above the spill, a quarter mile away...the condensing uo2f2 formed icycles two feet long hanging from 6" steel construction beams and tons of the material was in a powder form on the floors.

All of the 84 trainees and about 25 other employees who could be spared to help were assigned to four rotating shifts which worked 24/7 for about three months till mid April 1953. We were issued plain white coveralls, yellow skull caps, shoe covers and no type of mask. That would have literally been a joke to anyone working in toxic contamination today. When they dismantled the same plants after they had been "purged to a negative" and shut down those doing the work, some continuing as we speak, wear/wore double impearmeable suits with a positive pressure on the inside provided by 110# air pressure so no type of exposure is/was possible.

The average age of our trainee group was 20 and about 30-35 for our supervisors. The supervisors would joke and cut up with us and were like "one of the boys." I was barely 18 and several of my good buddies were about the same age. After we dressed in our "protective clothing," we began in the areas where the icycles formed and broke them off and placed them in boxes about 3x3x2 to be hauled away by coded chemicals in a 2 1/2 ton truck. Then we would use large sponges dipped in a barrel of solvent and wash down each one of the thousands of steel beams in the large processing facility. One night on 12-8 shift the boys were feeling frisky and somebody threw one of the big wet sponges at another trainee and a huge war started among nearly everyone...even our supervisor. Two of the boys got mad and had a fight in one of the airlocks and were suspended for three days as disciplinary action.

We had so many vacuum cleaners running that we had to station somebody near the electrical panels at the back of the 300 yard wide buildings to reset circuit breakers when they tripped due to overload. Guess how they labeled the bags which no doubt ended up in a trash dump or land fill? "Class D Household Filth." There were no toxic or radioactive admonitions whatsoever on any of the material we cleaned up from the facility.

In those days the safety department consisted of a dozen or so employees who worked 8-4 shift and their main mission in life seemed to be the uninterrupted hours of the "Safety Train" and every so often each of the K-25 employees were awarded some kind of safety award after the billboards in front of the plant could boast a new safety record of so many million employee hours without a disabling injury. In other words the safety people were company employees with an assigned mission and were graded and evaluated by their supervision relative to the company's success.

Today the "Sick Employee Program" run by the DOL is constantly settling documented cancer cases and various other types of deaths which were no doubt caused by the type incident I just described. This was not an isolated case of spill or exposure...I knew of numerous events such as gas releases or cascade components operated inproperly and in nearly every incident the company covered it up. I do believe this was the largest and most troublesome release and consequent cleanup in the history of the K-25 plant.

As far as the other 32 years in the mainframe center and my little network that I'm running here....blow it out your ass. I've had numerous engineers and technicians reporting to me who could eat your lunch any time...any place. I'll tell you what.....write an algorithm to calculate how long it will take for crabs to be added to the endangered species list......now that so many women are shaving their pubic hairs.

"When you fuck with me.....you fuckin' with the man."

Scarface_Game_Tony_Montana_4206.jpg

Last edited:

Idiot.

:lol:.....your wasting your time QW.....this guy would argue with Mr. Spock about Computers if he was a crewman on the Enterprise...

oh geezus.....:lol:.....is it time for you to have some metamucil yet?......

You obviously don't don't nearly as much as you pretend to. I was presented with the option to remove or quarantine the file. I chose to remove it.

In October 1952 I reported for my first day of work as a trainee to be a process operator at the Oak Ridge Gaseous Diffusion Plant(ORGDP) which was the uranium processing facility being operated by Union Carbide for the old AEC, now DOE. An unbelievable facility which took raw uranium as it appears from the mine, flourinated it and placed it in cylinders so they could heat it into a gaseous state and feed it into a 4400 stage cascade which pumped it through converters containing barrier tubes from one stage to another until at the top the uranium 235 isotope was withdrawn in 5" diameter cylinders, 30 inches long...always safe. The withdrawn material was approximately 97% pure. It was the plant from which the first material was harvested for the atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima in 1945. The Nagasaki bomb was a plutonium bomb and that material came from one of the western AEC/DOE sites.

There were 84 of the class of trainees which were hired to either assume responsbilities in the newest addition to the facility, K-33 or replace those who were selected to do so. In January 1953 an operator was handling a feed cylinder in the first unit of the K-27 facility and just as he was connecting a 1 1/2" copper line it ruptured spreading the approximately ten tons of low alpha/beta assay radioactive contamination over two floors of a quarter mile long building. A floor above the spill, a quarter mile away...the condensing uo2f2 formed icycles two feet long hanging from 6" steel construction beams and tons of the material was in a powder form on the floors.

All of the 84 trainees and about 25 other employees who could be spared to help were assigned to four rotating shifts which worked 24/7 for about three months till mid April 1953. We were issued plain white coveralls, yellow skull caps, shoe covers and no type of mask. That would have literally been a joke to anyone working in toxic contamination today. When they dismantled the same plants after they had been "purged to a negative" and shut down those doing the work, some continuing as we speak, wear/wore double impearmeable suits with a positive pressure on the inside provided by 110# air pressure so no type of exposure is/was possible.

The average age of our trainee group was 20 and about 30-35 for our supervisors. The supervisors would joke and cut up with us and were like "one of the boys." I was barely 18 and several of my good buddies were about the same age. After we dressed in our "protective clothing," we began in the areas where the icycles formed and broke them off and placed them in boxes about 3x3x2 to be hauled away by coded chemicals in a 2 1/2 ton truck. Then we would use large sponges dipped in a barrel of solvent and wash down each one of the thousands of steel beams in the large processing facility. One night on 12-8 shift the boys were feeling frisky and somebody threw one of the big wet sponges at another trainee and a huge war started among nearly everyone...even our supervisor. Two of the boys got mad and had a fight in one of the airlocks and were suspended for three days as disciplinary action.

We had so many vacuum cleaners running that we had to station somebody near the electrical panels at the back of the 300 yard wide buildings to reset circuit breakers when they tripped due to overload. Guess how they labeled the bags which no doubt ended up in a trash dump or land fill? "Class D Household Filth." There were no toxic or radioactive admonitions whatsoever on any of the material we cleaned up from the facility.

In those days the safety department consisted of a dozen or so employees who worked 8-4 shift and their main mission in life seemed to be the uninterrupted hours of the "Safety Train" and every so often each of the K-25 employees were awarded some kind of safety award after the billboards in front of the plant could boast a new safety record of so many million employee hours without a disabling injury. In other words the safety people were company employees with an assigned mission and were graded and evaluated by their supervision relative to the company's success.

Today the "Sick Employee Program" run by the DOL is constantly settling documented cancer cases and various other types of deaths which were no doubt caused by the type incident I just described. This was not an isolated case of spill or exposure...I knew of numerous events such as gas releases or cascade components operated inproperly and in nearly every incident the company covered it up. I do believe this was the largest and most troublesome release and consequent cleanup in the history of the K-25 plant.

As far as the other 32 years in the mainframe center and my little network that I'm running here....blow it out your ass. I've had numerous engineers and technicians reporting to me who could eat your lunch any time...any place. I'll tell you what.....write an algorithm to calculate how long it will take for crabs to be added to the endangered species list......now that so many women are shaving their pubic hairs.

oh geezus.....:lol:.....is it time for you to have some metamucil yet?......

i "dont dont?".......ok if you say so.....:lol:

Forum List

Back