To The Prick Who Just Put The Trojan Horse On My System

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Forget it.....that shit doesn't work if someone is smarter than you. I'd really hate it if I weren't. I'd more than likely be in therapy.

DAMMITT, CAMPPBELL!

YOUR TURN ON THE COMPUTER IS UP!!!

elder-wii.jpg

DAMMITT, CAMPPBELL!

elder-wii.jpg

Damn strange.....I replied with about four paragraphs, submitted it and VOILA...system hang.....updated version of Win 7 home premium I might add. Then on the restart McAfee warned me that this site was a threat. Just what in the world might the problem be?

DAMMITT, CAMPPBELL!

elder-wii.jpg

Damn strange.....I replied with about four paragraphs, submitted it and VOILA...system hang.....updated version of Win 7 home premium I might add. Then on the restart McAfee warned me that this site was a threat. Just what in the world might the problem be?

You've caught that virus called Microsoft. Never touch the stuff, myself.

Forget it.....that shit doesn't work if someone is smarter than you. I'd really hate it if I weren't. I'd more than likely be in therapy.

You are the one that put it there, does that make you smarter than you?

That's just like the bunch of right wingers at this forum.......think they're smarter than Win7 Defender and McAfee. Software works right for everyone except U S Message Board. OK.....whatever you say.

this is right up there with "Bush broke my fan-belt".

You mean the draft dodging, convicted drunk, cocaine sniffing C student?

The guy who assumed a blanced budget with surpluses forecast all the way to the outyears, cut taxes twice for his rich buds, started two wars, one totally unnecessary then doubled the national debt. I'll bet that's the son-of-a-bitch who broke my fan belt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back