To The Obama Supporters

Running up enormous debt will never solve the crisis. Sooner or later the bill comes due.
.....And, a DEM has to.....

:eusa_whistle:

253974_10151171066421418_1167454785_n.jpg

So explain this comment:

"...it took Roosevelt eight years and a world war to straighten things out."

How did a war fix things?

As a psychologist,i find obama is quite a study. This man knows the art in the power of words. He is good at manipulating people and conviencing them of what he wants them to believe. And the people in society that can't see through him and what he is doing, are hopeless. Obama preys on the weak of mind people with no knowledge of what he is doing.
No things are not better then they were 4 yrs ago, and anyone with half a brain can see that. They are making more promises that will fail also, because obama has no intentions of doing what he promise's. He has had intentions to transform this country and he wants more time to complete it. For gosh sakes he is a muslim, and thinks like one. He was raised to think that way and his mind was formed during his childhood years in the muslim country he grew up in.
If people don't vote him out in this election, our livelyhoods are finished. This is our only chance.!!!!!!!!!!!

As a marketing manager I can tell that you are a bit nutty.. :lol:

Perhaps you can apply the same "insight" to your ridiculous accusations of Obama being a Muslim?

Perhaps you are a patient of a phsycologist? Or need to be?

So explain this comment:

How did a war fix things?

Wars now are different than they were back then.

Back then we did not have the surplus of military stock that we did now, it was a massive ramp up back then and even took over private company work floors to help get things built fast enough. Of course that would transfer over to the economy.

It fundamentally changed the way that the federal government viewed military stock, we are not building new tanks anymore most of the frames are already built they just pull them apart and refurbish them, replacing a few things here and there (as an example).

Aside from that, I can say from first hand, that an alarming amount of foreign components go into our military hardware. Most of the ICs, IGBTs and other cirtical (high dollar) components are not manufactured here in states. This is actually becoming a huge problem for contractors, as they are getting counterfeit products from shotty overseas suppliers. This is not just China or Japan, it's also Israel and Mexico. Many assemblies are also made overseas.

Aside from that, the wars right now are not as destructive, note how I said that we are refurbishing tanks? We would actually be building them if they were getting blown up. Wars are more strategic now, which just means more money in operating costs and fuel.. not products built here in the states.

Tell us what he will do "different" if he's reelected. If you want to claim that what he's done is working, it's working at a snail's pace. The country will be like Greece before we get tangible results.

Obama himself has admitted that it's going to take more time.

So tell us what he will do that's better and different.

Hey idiot!!! I'm 78 years old. After Hoover and the banks fucked our economy up almost as bad as George W. Bush did it took Roosevelt eight years and a world war to straighten things out. Be patient....suck up their KoolAid. The only thing they are proposing is more tax cuts for wealthy folks and new wars. The same goddam thing that started ths shit.

Bomb Bomb Bomb...Bomb Bomb Iran

A little touchy there, Pops? The only idiot is you Grandpa if you think we have that long to wait. So you advocate war to fix things?

Your words, not mine.

Nice edit from... idiot to numbnuts.

Where did anyone advocate bombing Iran?

Now when you're ready, take your Geritol and answer the question.

Eight years younger than Campbell, and I see exactly what he sees in the promises of Romney.

Romney has already stated that he will cut social programs and increase military spending. This is exactly what Eisenhower warned us of in his speech concerning the Military-Industrial complex.

And then we have the No Abortions under any Circumstances plank, and the Return to Gold Standard plank in Romney's campaign platform. You people really think those are sane positions?

The only difference between Romney and Obama is economical.

Mitt Romney - Our Favorite Liberal - YouTube

Yes, Romney doesn't advocate spending money we don't have. If you can't pay your charge card bill do you spend more or do you try to pay it down?

If you are GOP, you borrow from China, and reduce the governments income by giving your very wealthy buddies tax breaks. And drive the economy into the ground. So your very wealthy buddies can pick up the resulting bankrupted businesses and properties at pennies on the dollar. Then blame anybody that tries to put things back together again because they cannot do it over night.

As a psychologist,i find obama is quite a study. This man knows the art in the power of words. He is good at manipulating people and conviencing them of what he wants them to believe. And the people in society that can't see through him and what he is doing, are hopeless. Obama preys on the weak of mind people with no knowledge of what he is doing.
No things are not better then they were 4 yrs ago, and anyone with half a brain can see that. They are making more promises that will fail also, because obama has no intentions of doing what he promise's. He has had intentions to transform this country and he wants more time to complete it. For gosh sakes he is a muslim, and thinks like one. He was raised to think that way and his mind was formed during his childhood years in the muslim country he grew up in.
If people don't vote him out in this election, our livelyhoods are finished. This is our only chance.!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Things are not better than they were four years ago? Are you terminally insane?

Four years ago we were one month from an economic meltdown that nearly equaled that of 1929. A meltdown created from the deregulatory policies advocated by the GOP. By January of 2009, we were losing 750,000 jobs a month. The market had dropped to one half of it's value. Real estate values were going straight down.

We were on the edge of the precipice. The Second Great Republican Depression was imminent. It took quick action to prevent it from happening. Action that Bush was forced into, action that President Obama took voluntarily, action the the neanderthal wing of the GOP fought and are still fighting. Some were, and still are, cheering for that Depression to happen, on the theory that somehow the nation and world will be better off for it.

Hey numb nuts!!! I'm 78 years old. After Hoover and the banks screwed our economy up almost as bad as George W. Bush did it took Roosevelt eight years and a world war to straighten things out. Be patient....suck up their KoolAid. The only thing they are proposing is more tax cuts for wealthy folks and new wars. The same goddam thing that started ths shit.

Yes, you are 78 and still naive and dumb.

I believe the definition of idiot is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. The Republicans haven't had a new idea since Reagan's "Trickle Down" "Voodoo Economics." I've got news for you...he qaudrupled the national debt and the only trickle down for what used to be the middle class of this country was warm piss running down the middle of their backs.

Yep, Trickle Down, a euphism for Piss on the Peon.

Tell us what he will do "different" if he's reelected. If you want to claim that what he's done is working, it's working at a snail's pace. The country will be like Greece before we get tangible results.

Snail's pace? Our home values are back almost to where they were and jobs are coming back to this area...an area that was pretty hard hit.

Why would you want to give power back to the party that got us in this mess in the first place?

Snail's pace? Our home values are back almost to where they were and jobs are coming back to this area...an area that was pretty hard hit.

Why would you want to give power back to the party that got us in this mess in the first place?

Some people are unable to see past the microcosm that is their living room.

Be watching for The Hope and The Change to open in theaters in your area. You can do a Google search to read more about and watch a trailer for the movie.

The movie follows 40 Democratic and Independent voters who supported Obama in 2008 and their reasons for voting Republican this election. Very Interesting.

Yes, Romney doesn't advocate spending money we don't have. If you can't pay your charge card bill do you spend more or do you try to pay it down?

I bet the vast majority of Democrats have huge CC debts and do not manage money well.

I know it's an oversimplification but it almost boils down to just that. If we excuse every other failure, how does it make any sense to spend more money that we don't have or better yet, print more?

On top of that 50% of the nation on some form of assistance.

I'm still waiting to hear some really sound, convincing reasons to send this guy back for 4 more years.

The Dems say it takes time for policies to work. Yet when Clinton benefited fromm Reagan's policies, they screamed that it was Clinton that deserved all the credit and they argued against the idea that economics policies take time to have an impact.

Last edited:

This is about the only thing you are right about. It's working at a snail's pace.

Everything else..you hare completely wrong about.

Anyone with even the slightest economics savvy knows why America is not in any way like Greece.

I bet the vast majority of Democrats have huge CC debts and do not manage money well.

I zero my CC cards every month. The only debt I show..is my mortgage. Which has been paid back well ahead of schedule.

I bet you are wrong a lot more than you think you are..

Only debt I have is a car and my house.

I paid my evil liberal student loans off last year as well!

Hey numb nuts!!! I'm 78 years old. After Hoover and the banks screwed our economy up almost as bad as George W. Bush did it took Roosevelt eight years and a world war to straighten things out. Be patient....suck up their KoolAid. The only thing they are proposing is more tax cuts for wealthy folks and new wars. The same goddam thing that started ths shit.

:badgrin:Well dude...It seems if that were true then if we didn't do it then it would be Iran saying "BOMB BOMB BOMB...BOMB BOMB AMERICA".

This is about the only thing you are right about. It's working at a snail's pace.

Everything else..you hare completely wrong about.

Anyone with even the slightest economics savvy knows why America is not in any way like Greece.

I often forget that you know everything about everything. :cool:

I zero my CC cards every month. The only debt I show..is my mortgage. Which has been paid back well ahead of schedule.

One CC, zero'd out each month....also paying Mortgage ahead of schedule and tons of equity. Last time we refi'd it was before the bubble and our house is back to being worth at least 150,000 more than our mortgage was for....and getting better as the economy is getting better.

Forum List

Back