To the Obama Fan Club: You Got What You Wished For;

Failing Businesses, Bigger Government, More Bad Foreign*Policy

by sfcmac To the Obama Fan Club: You Got What You Wished For; Failing Businesses, Bigger Government, More Bad Foreign Policy « The Foxhole

http://www.trbimg.com/img-509ad79c/turbine/wdbj7-20121107-004/600

Put hope in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up first. First, the economic abyss: America is closed for business. The post-election layoff bomb just went off. Energizer to lay off 1500 employees. Exide Technologies will cut back operations. Westinghouse reduced its workforce. Research in Motion (manufacturer of BlackBerry smartphones)* read more @ link

:confused:

They were so upset that they closed for one day! God save America!

So do you have any proof that these companies let these people go because of the election? Did they release a memo?

Perhaps like: "Obama was elected, so now we have to let these people go..."

No, I did not think so.. :lol:

When Obamacare kicks all the way in you wingnuts will be able to afford treatment for that massive butthurt.

but we did get the best wish of all, beating the massive flip-flopping plastic fantastic button down Manhatten man. And seeing all those repubs cry.

How long can the country keep paying people to do nothing? Fuck Mitt man, I didn't vote for that bigot, but when you see a line of thousands of blacks ready to collect "Obama stimulus money" then 90%+ of all blacks vote Obama you can't tell me that does not look really fucking bad...

Then you'll get what you voted for, stop being a whiny pussy now and man up. You voted for a 20 trillion dollar debt.

Uhh, I didn't vote for Obama either... Maybe if you didn't waste your vote on Mitt, a guy that grows the deficit and couldn't/didn't win the GE, things might have changed.

but we did get the best wish of all, beating the massive flip-flopping plastic fantastic button down Manhatten man. And seeing all those repubs cry.

How long can the country keep paying people to do nothing? Fuck Mitt man, I didn't vote for that bigot, but when you see a line of thousands of blacks ready to collect "Obama stimulus money" then 90%+ of all blacks vote Obama you can't tell me that does not look really fucking bad...

How long was the line when Boosh gave stimulus money away?That's right, he mailed those checks.

Forum List

Back