To the Newt Gingrich supporters

You mean he didn't lose it when confronted by a nutbag? Good for him.

To the OP, I know Newt isn't ideal, but he's a lot better than Romney, he isn't crazy like Paul or Bachmann, and he doesn't stand their like a retarded poodle like Perry.

I really wanted Perry, but Perry wasn't prepared. Now, if we had a longer primary season, maybe he could catch up. The number of debates probably did Perry in. Bush-43 only had to endure three debates in 2000.

Romney newt obama whats the difference?
Please explain why you think Ron Paul is crazy?
Perry is just another george bush and geroge bush is a liberal posing as a conservative.

Explain why Ron Paul is crazy? He is a Libertarian. He thinks the Federal Government should have NO power. He thinks we can return to the 1930's and ignore the world. Remember how well that worked THEN?

Read up on Libertarians views, they are NUT JOBS.

You think the Democrats want to cut defense? Paul would emasculate it.
Really Ron Paul thinks the Federal government should have no power? Have you informed him of this?
I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas.
Ron Paul

If you like small government you need to work hard at having a strong national defense that is not so militant. Personal liberty is the purpose of government, to protect liberty - not to run your personal life, not to run the economy, and not to pretend that we can tell the world how they ought to live.
Ron Paul

Read more: Ron Paul Quotes - BrainyQuote

Right now until the mess is fixed I think the federal government should not have any power the states retake their authority back. Do you allow a person who cannot manage their own affairs manage your affairs? If you hire a financial adviser who gives you bad finical advise do you continue to pay him a salary and keep allowing him to manage your money?

You truly are misinformed about Libertarians and Ron Paul.

Perry is just another george bush and geroge bush is a liberal posing as a conservative.

Explain why Ron Paul is crazy? He is a Libertarian. He thinks the Federal Government should have NO power. He thinks we can return to the 1930's and ignore the world. Remember how well that worked THEN?

Really Ron Paul thinks the Federal government should have no power? Have you informed him of this?
I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas.
Ron Paul

If you like small government you need to work hard at having a strong national defense that is not so militant. Personal liberty is the purpose of government, to protect liberty - not to run your personal life, not to run the economy, and not to pretend that we can tell the world how they ought to live.
Ron Paul

Right now until the mess is fixed I think the federal government should not have any power the states retake their authority back. Do you allow a person who cannot manage their own affairs manage your affairs? If you hire a financial adviser who gives you bad finical advise do you continue to pay him a salary and keep allowing him to manage your money?

Red is your most ignorant comment. I must assume one of two things based on that sentence. You are to ignorant to have actually read what Libertarians actually believe. Or you ARE a libertarian and willing to lie about what they believe and is in WRITING.

Some more Libertarian beliefs.

There should be no Government higher then County that has any authority or power over citizens in any way shape or form. There should be almost no criminal laws. The local Judge should handle all complaints of every kind and one can sue for redress for any crime, to include rape or murder, theft or Burglary. The PRIMARY means of redress is by a local Court, and is mostly monetary in design.

No jails except at the local level and then almost no one should be jailed, the courts can redress wrongs through suing.

No Alliances with ANY other Country for any reason.

Thanks, Gunny... saved me the trouble.

Read my response

I have and I don't buy it. I think there is some merit to some of what Paul says, but mostly he's an isolationist, libertarian and frankly, I don't think we can afford to go there.

He's also unelectable.

Again you are misinformed about Ron Paul he is not a classical isolationist he's a non-interventionists

It is not we non-interventionists who are isolationsists. The real isolationists are those who impose sanctions and embargoes on countries and peoples across the globe because they disagree with the internal and foreign policies of their leaders. The real isolationists are those who choose to use force overseas to promote democracy, rather than seek change through diplomacy, engagement, and by setting a positive example.

Ron Paul is not for embargo's he for trading with other countries. He's for higher import taxes.

Ron Paul

Ron Paul

Red is your most ignorant comment. I must assume one of two things based on that sentence. You are to ignorant to have actually read what Libertarians actually believe. Or you ARE a libertarian and willing to lie about what they believe and is in WRITING.

Some more Libertarian beliefs.

There should be no Government higher then County that has any authority or power over citizens in any way shape or form. There should be almost no criminal laws. The local Judge should handle all complaints of every kind and one can sue for redress for any crime, to include rape or murder, theft or Burglary. The PRIMARY means of redress is by a local Court, and is mostly monetary in design.

No jails except at the local level and then almost no one should be jailed, the courts can redress wrongs through suing.

No Alliances with ANY other Country for any reason.

This was one of your original comments

Why don't you read up on their views and tell me that you weren't misinformed

Statement of Principles

We, the members of the Libertarian Party, challenge the cult of the omnipotent state and defend the rights of the individual.

We hold that all individuals have the right to exercise sole dominion over their own lives, and have the right to live in whatever manner they choose, so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose.

Governments throughout history have regularly operated on the opposite principle, that the State has the right to dispose of the lives of individuals and the fruits of their labor. Even within the United States, all political parties other than our own grant to government the right to regulate the lives of individuals and seize the fruits of their labor without their consent.

Platform | Libertarian Party

And if it boils down to a choice between Obama and Newt in 2012, which will it be?
It has to be ABO, because an Obama victory in 2012 will set America up for a president for life Obama in 2016, and that simply must not be allowed to happen.

Do you think we should jump behind Ron Paul.
---Limited government
---no more war
--honest

I think we should all line up behind Ron Paul!!!

I'm just saying if it's Newt Getrich or obama I will vote for obama.

This person claims to be a Constitutionalist and yet will vote for Barack Obama, the author of Marxism in America. YOU HAVE ZERO credibility lecturing ANYONE. Your abject hatred of Newt has made you insanely maniacal.

Do you think we should jump behind Ron Paul.
---Limited government
---no more war
--honest

I think we should all line up behind Ron Paul!!!

I'm just saying if it's Newt Getrich or obama I will vote for obama.

This person claims to be a Constitutionalist and yet will vote for Barack Obama, the author of Marxism in America. YOU HAVE ZERO credibility lecturing ANYONE. Your abject hatred of Newt has made you insanely maniacal.

both are dangerous to America both want the same thing newt is a snake oil salesman that gave lessons to obama. So you want the Continued blame to the Republican party if the liberal newt getrich wins the election?
And I will lecture anyone I chose to when I see something wrong. This playing the party game for the party sack is what fucking up this country and you are an enabler to the cause if you continue to play the political game.

OH and another thing newt is a globalist which is akin to a Marxist

Last edited:

Ron Paul

Ron Paul

That's what all neocons say about anyone who wants to cut spending.

After watching their republican heros spend like democrats from 2001-2007, they've bought up the democrat emotional diatribe about how cutting spending and reducing gov't will lead to the downfall of the United States.

Forum List

Back