To the Mods and Board Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Please make every effort to identify the fake accounts on this board that are controlled by Russian Bots and Trolls. They need to be removed.

Thank you

Please make every effort to identify the fake accounts on this board that are controlled by Russian Bots and Trolls. They need to be removed.

Thank you

Russians aren't allowed on this board??????

Who knew?

Thank you

And exactly how are we supposed to do that?

Hey I moved from Sundown to Piney and I guess I could be Russian/Ukrainian kinda crazy

But you're cool with the Lib trolls on this board who get paid 2 cents a word, right?

And fake account spreading fake news should be removed.

Thank you

And exactly how are we supposed to do that?

Facebook and Twitter are taking measures to remove fake troll accounts. Ask them.

Thank you

1295180.png

Facebook and Twitter are taking measures to remove fake troll accounts. Ask them.

You getting scared to read the board Jim? :itsok:
Just what is a fake troll account? How is a regular troll account better? :iyfyus.jpg:

Try not to lose an argument with a fake troll huh buddy? :springbed:

Isn’t it funny how the people that are losing the narrative want more restrictions. Why don’t you identify the bots and the Russians by name if you are so sure they are here. Or maybe just recognize the fact that you do not have a valid argument for your position.

Here a bot, there a bot, every where a bot bot.
E i e i o.

Ole Jim52 had a board....

Thank you

Like this troll thread you created which doesn’t belong in the Announcements forum? I guess we have identified the first one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back