To The Moderators

A new TV would be a nice gesture, but I can only do this job because
I largely stopped watching TV except for a couple series and sports.

Rather in the spirit of the NFL who is putting aside money for treating future head trauma effects -- there should be a Ganja fund for moderators that experience head trauma later in life from excessive USMB exposure..

Rather in the spirit of the NFL who is putting aside money for treating future head trauma effects -- there should be a Ganja fund for moderators that experience head trauma later in life from excessive USMB exposure..

I agree, but am somewhat flummoxed that you all aren't compensated in weed right now.

you that stupid or are we playing ask me another?

You head...

You are boring. Srsly. Spamming the board with massive amounts of dull as dishwater posts is not an admirable activity.

Bologna!

Been to many Flyers games at the Spectrum with the family when I was younger!!! All Liberals!

When they were the Broad Street Bullies? Did you like the fights? Which ones did you see?

hockey-fight-animated.gif

Who doesn't like a hockey fight?
Liberals!

Bologna!

Been to many Flyers games at the Spectrum with the family when I was younger!!! All Liberals!

Sorry to nit pick, but I grew up in Brooklyn. They weren't liberals at those hockey games - they were blue-dogs. Unfortunately they are now a dying breed... Today's "liberals" are pussies.

:beer:
I lived in Brooklyn a few years of my life....part of 1st, PS205 3rd ps48, part of 5th ps 48, part of 8th seth low jr high, all of 9th and part of 10th grade, New Utrecht hs.... my grand parents lived there, so whenever Dad got transferred to a new af base, we stayed with my grandparents until we got base housing or a new house off base.... this was many many moons ago!

So, no fights. Watched the gems at the Spectrum but knows of no fights.

:lol:

Even the goalies duke it out.

Who doesn't like a hockey fight?
Liberals!

Bologna!

Sorry to nit pick, but I grew up in Brooklyn. They weren't liberals at those hockey games - they were blue-dogs. Unfortunately they are now a dying breed... Today's "liberals" are pussies.

:beer:
Quite so! Just take a look at their "leader" in the Senate!

I agree, but am somewhat flummoxed that you all aren't compensated in weed right now.

That's because they haven't hung out with me yet.

There is nothing worse than a corrupt biased mod and I've seen a few on internet forums. It's very fair around here. Good job.

Forum List

Back