To the Moderator that placed my thread into a Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I posted a thread that basically said Obama did not state the 1967 boundary should be returned. That thread was rolled into a thread that said Obama sided with terrorist. I protest that! I is a typical far right move.

So you lied and are upset that the mods merged it into thread on the same topic?

Take it up with the mods and stop whining.

I posted a thread that basically said Obama did not state the 1967 boundary should be returned. That thread was rolled into a thread that said Obama sided with terrorist. I protest that! I is a typical far right move.

You posted some completely unsubstantiated Spin BS is what you posted. It is very enjoyable watching you idiots try and say Obama didn't say what he said. I watched him say it live, anyone who did knows full well he was suggesting the 1967 Borders were the key to peace.

I think when threads get merged, the order of posts goes by timestamp. I don't think they get to choose which OP goes first. :dunno:

You posted some completely unsubstantiated Spin BS is what you posted. It is very enjoyable watching you idiots try and say Obama didn't say what he said. I watched him say it live, anyone who did knows full well he was suggesting the 1967 Borders were the key to peace.

Correct! Hence the instant rebuff and repudiation from PM BN..

wasn't here, didn't do it. questions about moderation are to be addressed via PM thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back