To The Moderator: Please Re-open The Post In Defense Of Social Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Itsthetruth

In a new (non-duplicate) thread I posted in defense of Social security Poster "Sir Evil" responded:

"ITSTHETRUTH - there is no need to have mutlible posts on the subject. Please refer to the rules on flood posting."

The rules clearly state: "Flooding post after post same thing - Please do not make the same post in multiple forums."

I don't believe the post on the General USA Chat message board captioned: "The Latest Bush Social Security Scheme: Price Indexing" has been posted in any discussion board.

If I'm correct, please re-open the post for discussion.

Thanks.

Itsthetruth said:
In a new (non-duplicate) thread I posted in defense of Social security Poster "Sir Evil" responded:

"ITSTHETRUTH - there is no need to have mutlible posts on the subject. Please refer to the rules on flood posting."

The rules clearly state: "Flooding post after post same thing - Please do not make the same post in multiple forums."

I don't believe the post on the General USA Chat message board captioned: "The Latest Bush Social Security Scheme: Price Indexing" has been posted in any discussion board.

If I'm correct, please re-open the post for discussion.

Thanks.

There is no defense for that immoral ponzi scheme.

If this article has already been posted on another board here please provide a link here. I can't find it. If not, please re-open the discussion on the lead post.

Thanks

Thanks for posting the link!

Any comments on price indexing?

Itsthetruth said:

Umm. the whole system is a ponzi scheme, and as such should be eliminated. Did I mention this before. Price indexing is fine if it reduces the amount of leftist income redistribution going on.

Itsthetruth said:

Why were you being a lying piece of shit and pretending you didn't know you had already posted it?

manu1959 said:
this can only end badly

I was thinking the same thing. I must admit to a fascination with car wrecks. :teeth:

rtwngAvngr said:
Why were you being a lying piece of shit and pretending you didn't know you had already posted it?

Now, now. Let's not engage in childish personal attacks. If you can't present any logical and persuasive arguments on price indexing than perhaps you shouldn't comment at all.

I can find a "trash talk" or personal insult board for you to post on. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back