To the military members here.

nt250 said:
How can we sort out all the animals? These people kill their own.

And we don't? How do we sort out the animals in our own society?

Your statement implies that every Iraqi is a murderer and a terrorist, and you know that is not the case. It's just a broad generalization used to arouse an emotional response, rather than a reasoned one. And it's a tactic typical of the right wing-nuts in America.

Bullypulpit said:

Your statement implies that every Iraqi is a murderer and a terrorist, and you know that is not the case. It's just a broad generalization used to arouse an emotional response, rather than a reasoned one. And it's a tactic typical of the right wing-nuts in America.

They attack bakeries.

They kill kids for taking candy from American GI's.

They bomb mosques. On Fridays.

They don't wear uniforms, so you tell me how our soldiers are supposed to tell who they are?

As far as I'm concerned every Iraqi should be seen as a threat and dealt with accordingly.

Bullypulpit said:

Your tactic of attacking the messenger instead of the message is typical of bleeding-heart, collaborating liberal morons who can't win politically if we don't lose in Iraq.

I agree with the sentiments of both PEGWINN and CSM ..... war isn't some game you play by the enemy's rules, and it isn't some game you play by some arbitrary morality that you libs don't live up to yourself, but insist on forcing onto anything Republican, and/or US military. You're more than willing to murder unborn human beings, but by God don't touch a hair on some captured terrorist's gourd.

Go pound sand.

GunnyL said:
Your tactic of attacking the messenger instead of the message is typical of bleeding-heart, collaborating liberal morons who can't win politically if we don't lose in Iraq.

I agree with the sentiments of both PEGWINN and CSM ..... war isn't some game you play by the enemy's rules, and it isn't some game you play by some arbitrary morality that you libs don't live up to yourself, but insist on forcing onto anything Republican, and/or US military. You're more than willing to murder unborn human beings, but by God don't touch a hair on some captured terrorist's gourd.

Go pound sand.
"The essence of war is deception" - Sun Tsu

Bullypulpit said:

By inviting them to post on a message board. :teeth:

And YOUR statement is just a broad generalization used to arouse an emotional response, rather than a reasoned one. Now, tell me, bullypulpit, why would you engage in the same activity that you decry?:lalala:

But here's an emotional response to your bg........

"Right-wing nuts" are necessary to counter-balance the left-wing fruits who would invite the islamic extremists into their homes to prove how tolerant they are, and then scream bloody murder that the "government" they hate so much didn't protect them from themselves.

Why do I always feel like I'm following a circular direction down, down, down, into a deep, dark nothingness when trying to decipher what a liberal says and thinks?????????? Ugh!!! :wtf:

nt250 said:
They attack bakeries.

They kill kids for taking candy from American GI's.

They bomb mosques. On Fridays.

They don't wear uniforms, so you tell me how our soldiers are supposed to tell who they are?

As far as I'm concerned every Iraqi should be seen as a threat and dealt with accordingly.
I heard that the house that al-Zarqawi was in contained the heads of children that he and his henchmen had beheaded....

Strip them naked, stake them out in the desert sun in the middle of their hometown, skin them, pour acid on them, seed the surrounding area with land mines and perhaps take out a few supporters as well; use them for target practice. And, keep them alive for as long as possible as an example of what a pissed off mother, wife, sister, daughter does when one of their own are brutalized. Imagine the shame of having a woman being in charge of the punishment. You guys find them, we'll deal with them.

It's the Cherokee coming out in me...........:splat:

kurtsprincess said:
Strip them naked, stake them out in the desert sun in the middle of their hometown, skin them, pour acid on them, seed the surrounding area with land mines and perhaps take out a few supporters as well; use them for target practice. And, keep them alive for as long as possible as an example of what a pissed off mother, wife, sister, daughter does when one of their own are brutalized. Imagine the shame of having a woman being in charge of the punishment. You guys find them, we'll deal with them.

It's the Cherokee coming out in me...........:splat:

then, after that, we'll get REALLY get nasty!!!!! :)

GunnyL said:

Go pound sand.

To quote someone smarter than me....... Fuckin A.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GunnyL again

Forum List

Back