To the men of this forum this thread is for you

This is the message? Men be a provider to your family or you are worse than an infidel?
Wouldn't you agree?

Nope. I'm not a big fan of the Bible. The Buddha was a Prince and he left his family and kingdom to attain enlightenment.

Caring for your family above all others is not that great a spiritual attainment. Having an equal kind regard for all beings whether they are friend, enemy or stranger is.

Last edited:
I notice that the left is not a big fan of being personally responsible for what is their's and what they have control over. The only person in the bible who ever asked "Am I my brothers keeper" is Cain after he murdered his brother.

So, what about us unbelievers who care for our families? Funny how believers think they are better people than those who don't subscribe to their beliefs. If that's the case, fuck your holier than thou platitudes.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So, what about us unbelievers who care for our families? Funny how believers think they are better people than those who don't subscribe to their beliefs. If that's the case, fuck your holier than thou platitudes.

Who said I was a believer? I ain't

This is the message? Men be a provider to your family or you are worse than an infidel?
Wouldn't you agree?

Nope. I'm not a big fan of the Bible. The Buddha was a Prince and he left his family and kingdom to attain enlightenment.

Caring for your family above all others is not that great a spiritual attainment. Having an equal kind regard for all beings whether they are friend, enemy or stranger is.

So spacing out on your own will assure tranquility.

Meanwhile your kids are a bunch of brats and your spouse is left to fend for himself or herself.

Sounds like the normal practice of a Somali, which is why the country is mess.

I figure the best way to live is be honest to your family and teach them to be the same. Do your part to improve the community by not raising a bunch of self-centered narcissists. Teach them discipline and humility. If they want to go out and serve their fellow man let them do that when they've learned how to take care of themselves first.

Me and all my fellow non-believers (about 75% of the world) are going to hell according to the Bible, is their a worst kind of hell for deadbeat christians?

Man hell is going to be crowded, but it's too cold here in Ohio so I dont' really think I'll mind it. Plus there's gonna be a lot of good, nice, moral people there.

Me and all my fellow non-believers (about 75% of the world) are going to hell according to the Bible, is their a worst kind of hell for deadbeat christians?

Man hell is going to be crowded, but it's too cold here in Ohio so I dont' really think I'll mind it. Plus there's gonna be a lot of good, nice, moral people there.

I find it sad that believers have perpetuated such great falsehood about the afterlife to have you so completely wrong about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back