To the management

onecut39

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2008
I am willing to help finance this board, however I hate putting my credit card number in places where it is not really necessary.

If you have an address I am ready and willing to send you a few bucks. If not.........not so much.

I think you have my email address. Send the info there.

Y'know that is what made me hesitate too. Name, addy, etc etc.
Don't you have a paypal arrangement?

No, and I don't really want one. It is just another place to get hung up in. Once this happens you become a non believer.

If I can't get an address they won't get any money.

Cash, you know, its like money.

They will draw the line at bottle refunds.

Last edited:

No, and I don't really want one. It is just another place to get hung up in. Once this happens you become a non believer.

I meant to ask "does USMB have a Paypal arrangement?"

Paypal is fine. Quit worrying.

I meant to ask "does USMB have a Paypal arrangement?"

Paypal is fine. Quit worrying.

No kidding. Didn't say I NEVER had paypal.

I am willing to help finance this board, however I hate putting my credit card number in places where it is not really necessary.

If you have an address I am ready and willing to send you a few bucks. If not.........not so much.

I think you have my email address. Send the info there.

Send Money order.

I figure "management" has been around a while and doesn't seem motivated by the cash this site makes. We are up to $20 this month. There are better ways to make money.

I figure "management" has been around a while and doesn't seem motivated by the cash this site makes. We are up to $20 this month. There are better ways to make money.

I doubt this site is a money maker, more likely a small money loser.

I trust PayPal. Have used them for years. Never a problem, and they are SUPER tough with security. But of course to each his own.

Forum List

Back