To the Conservatives.

the point is, its time to move on, lets keep an eye on what is actually happening and not the silly stuff like the dems did for 8 years

Dive Con with all due respect,, all the things and policy stances that I was against in Obama did not magically disappear when he was elected. I don't waste my time taking about his birth certificate or his granny or his daddy,,, Wright, Ayers, Rezko, and Farrakam still matter though as do his policy leanings.

Wright, Ayers, Rezko, and Farrakam still matter though as do his policy leanings.

No. They don't. And that was one of the places where the repubs messed up their campaign. They are only relevant IF there is going to be an effect upon POLICY caused by the associations you're referencing.

Farrakhan is disgusting. He must be losing his mind that Obama picked Rahm as Chief of Staff. Personally, I derive great pleasure from that thought.

Ayers and Rezko are irrelevancies.... BECAUSE they have no affect on policy.

His political "leanings" are relevant in determining who you are going to vote for, however, should be somewhat based in reality.... yet another place where the repubs messed up their campaign. At this point, though, his "leanings" aren't particularly relevant. The REALITY of what he does is... and that's certainly fair subject for discussion.... for disagreement if necessary and agreement if appropriate. (And you never know, you might actually agree with at least *something* he does).

Saddam was always kind of ambigious on the subject as he didn't want Iran to invade a weakend Iraq.
Wow that's a stretch. Isn't this the same guy that flew his best fighter jets to Iran at the onset of GW1? If that was his concern then he could have said so. There is no ambiguity in leading weapons inspectors on a wild goose chase for ten years.

Obama is our President elect. Get over it already. Stop the petty bitching about his birth certificate and his grandmother. Stop the personal attacks

He has enough REAL issues for us to discuss. His policies suck and we have him on tape advancing them.

Give it a rest. Remember how much we have hated the petty bitching and moaning from the left for the last 8 years. Lets be better then those guys. Stick to facts and reality.

Obama will be appointing people to positions, that gives us ammo. He will be advancing his plan for the Country, more ammo. Chose the effective High Road and avod the easy mudslinging low road.

He is already side stepping promises. Attack him on THAT. Wait for the new Congress and point out all the bad decisions by the Democrats. In 2 years we can reclaim the Congress and in 4 we can put Obama out of office if he does all the idiotic things he has promised to do.

Crying about a Birth Certificate that the State has already said is valid is a waste of time. Complaining because he did not do what you would do with the death of his Grandmother is PETTY.

There are real issues to discuss. Though most we have to wait for him to actually start pushing them.

Fair enough.

So I guess you'd back us up if we told liberals in CA that they voted twice, and they don't want legalized gay marriage. So they should also stop with the court cases and the protests, right? I mean. If we're just going to accept reality and "deal with it."

Right?

Obama is our President elect. Get over it already. Stop the petty bitching about his birth certificate and his grandmother. Stop the personal attacks

He has enough REAL issues for us to discuss. His policies suck and we have him on tape advancing them.

Give it a rest. Remember how much we have hated the petty bitching and moaning from the left for the last 8 years. Lets be better then those guys. Stick to facts and reality.

Obama will be appointing people to positions, that gives us ammo. He will be advancing his plan for the Country, more ammo. Chose the effective High Road and avod the easy mudslinging low road.

He is already side stepping promises. Attack him on THAT. Wait for the new Congress and point out all the bad decisions by the Democrats. In 2 years we can reclaim the Congress and in 4 we can put Obama out of office if he does all the idiotic things he has promised to do.

Crying about a Birth Certificate that the State has already said is valid is a waste of time. Complaining because he did not do what you would do with the death of his Grandmother is PETTY.

There are real issues to discuss. Though most we have to wait for him to actually start pushing them.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but do you honestly believe taking the high road will actually change the behavior of the left?

I don't see it.

Spoken like a true rabid liberal: 'Bush stole the election/ Bush lied people died'. :lol:

With Obama I'm going to be asking for where all those $199 campaign donations came from, and why his birth certificate is sealed. Then I'm going to ask why the troops ain't home from Iraq yet, and where he's going to hide the prisoners after he shuts down Gitmo.... :eusa_whistle:

#1. True

#2 True

#3 American citizens.

#4. His Birth Certificate has been examined by every authority that matters and has been shown to be valid.

#5. The troops will be home as soon as is safely possible.

#6. Given the lack of evidence against most of them, they will probably be released back to their homelands. the failure of this administration to use any kind of judgement in who they brought to Gitmo, and on what kind of charges, has essentially poisoned any attempt of just prosecution. And then there is the matter of torture.

Fair enough.

So I guess you'd back us up if we told liberals in CA that they voted twice, and they don't want legalized gay marriage. So they should also stop with the court cases and the protests, right? I mean. If we're just going to accept reality and "deal with it."

Right?

Actually yes the people have voted on the issue. As is their right under California law and their Constitution. The Court has no recourse unless they wish to violate the Constitution of the State.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but do you honestly believe taking the high road will actually change the behavior of the left?

I don't see it.

Of course not. Every time you neo-cons shred the Constitution, we will tell you about it. Every time you try to lie us into an unneccessary war, we will expose the lies. Every time that you fools tell us the economy is fundementally strong, a day before the market goes into a total meltdown, we remind you as to what fools you truly are.

You 'Conservatives' have had eight years in which you totally FUBARed every single thing attempted. The repudiation you just recieved at the ballot box is evidence of just how most Americans feel about the last eight years. Now it will probably cost us another eight years, just to dig out of the crud you people created in the last eight years. That is what happened in the last Great Republican Depression. That is probably what it will take in the Second Great Republican Depression.

#1. True

#2 True

#3 American citizens.

#4. His Birth Certificate has been examined by every authority that matters and has been shown to be valid.

#5. The troops will be home as soon as is safely possible.

#6. Given the lack of evidence against most of them, they will probably be released back to their homelands. the failure of this administration to use any kind of judgement in who they brought to Gitmo, and on what kind of charges, has essentially poisoned any attempt of just prosecution. And then there is the matter of torture.

Wrong as usual. the remaining Prisoners are the ones we know are who we want, all the rest have been released. But you keep believing that crap, we might as well surrender now and all convert to Islam with people like you trying to tell us what to believe.

Wrong as usual. the remaining Prisoners are the ones we know are who we want, all the rest have been released. But you keep believing that crap, we might as well surrender now and all convert to Islam with people like you trying to tell us what to believe.

And people like you that told us, and continue to tell us, what a great President Bush has been, have advanced the interests of this nation? You have brought us two failed wars. Failure to capture or kill a man that masterminded the deaths of 3000 American Citizens on American soil. An economic debacle that will be a Depression even before Bush is out of office. Our Oregon National Guard has less than half it's equipment left. Many of our Guardsmen have been to Iraq or Afghanistan three or even more times. They will be returning to an economy in which they will hard put to find work, after sacrificing so much for their nation.

Hell, for those wounded, it was only when the Democrats took the majority in Congress that the mistreatment of our wounded Vets at Walter Reed was exposed and remedied. Your Bushie baby has shorted our Vets at every oppetunity.

And people like you that told us, and continue to tell us, what a great President Bush has been, have advanced the interests of this nation? You have brought us two failed wars. Failure to capture or kill a man that masterminded the deaths of 3000 American Citizens on American soil. An economic debacle that will be a Depression even before Bush is out of office. Our Oregon National Guard has less than half it's equipment left. Many of our Guardsmen have been to Iraq or Afghanistan three or even more times. They will be returning to an economy in which they will hard put to find work, after sacrificing so much for their nation.

Hell, for those wounded, it was only when the Democrats took the majority in Congress that the mistreatment of our wounded Vets at Walter Reed was exposed and remedied. Your Bushie baby has shorted our Vets at every oppetunity.

More lies from the left, I suggest that rather then spout liberal talking points you fucking check facts you dumb shit. You have made a statement, now prove it. First prove I have ever heaped praise on Bush, then find actual evidence that Walter Reed was not taken care of before January 2006. Fucking lying piece of stupid shit.

Based on his appointments so far it would seem his first hundred days are going to be a real pisser for both those on the far left and the far right. Too bad the truth doesn't lie in the middle.

More lies from the left, I suggest that rather then spout liberal talking points you fucking check facts you dumb shit. You have made a statement, now prove it. First prove I have ever heaped praise on Bush, then find actual evidence that Walter Reed was not taken care of before January 2006. Fucking lying piece of stupid shit.

You filthy lying bastard. Were you ever actually a member of the military? Why then are you supporting those that care nothing for our military personel?

Initial exposure
Walter Reed Army Medical Center neglect scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Washington Post published a series of articles beginning February 18, 2007, outlining cases of neglect at Walter Reed reported by wounded soldiers and their family members.[1] Although the article focused primarily on Building 18, a former hotel building just outside the post's main gates, authors Dana Priest and Anne Hull also included complaints about "disengaged clerks, unqualified platoon sergeants and overworked managers" that make navigating the already complicated bureaucracy to obtain medical care at WRAMC even more daunting. Although Army officials claimed to be surprised at these conditions, a Salon.com series beginning in January 2005 had previously exposed them. [2] Two members of Congress, C.W. Bill Young, R-Fla, and Tom Davis, R-Va, admitted they had been briefed on the matter in 2004 but did not investigate the matter to avoid embarrassing the Army.[3] In 2004 and 2005, articles appeared in the Post and in Salon interviewing First Lt. Julian Goodrum about his court martial for seeking medical care elsewhere due to poor conditions at WRAMC. [4][5]

Actually yes the people have voted on the issue. As is their right under California law and their Constitution. The Court has no recourse unless they wish to violate the Constitution of the State.

Ahh Democracy.

As Benjamin Franklin once wrote, "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch."

Or Thomas Jefferson once wrote, "Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."

In other words, the majority always rule over the miniority.

Some other interesting quotes:

"Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve." - George Bernard Shaw

"Democracy is only a dream: it should be put in the same category as Arcadia, Santa Claus, and Heaven." - H.L Mencken

"Democracy encourages the majority to decide things about which the majority is ignorant." - John Simon

"Democracy is a process by which the people are free to choose the man who will get the blame." - Laurence J Peter.

"Democracy, as has been said of Christianity, has never really been tried."- Stuart Chase

Last edited:
Of course not. Every time you neo-cons shred the Constitution, we will tell you about it. Every time you try to lie us into an unneccessary war, we will expose the lies. Every time that you fools tell us the economy is fundementally strong, a day before the market goes into a total meltdown, we remind you as to what fools you truly are.

You 'Conservatives' have had eight years in which you totally FUBARed every single thing attempted. The repudiation you just recieved at the ballot box is evidence of just how most Americans feel about the last eight years. Now it will probably cost us another eight years, just to dig out of the crud you people created in the last eight years. That is what happened in the last Great Republican Depression. That is probably what it will take in the Second Great Republican Depression.

In other words, every time someone on the right does something you leftwingnuts don't like you are going to make up a bunch of bullshit accusations.

The only fool I see here is the one assuming someone else is a "neo-con" then insulting him for it.

Got news for you, jackass ... YOU have more in common with a neocon than I do.

Forum List

Back