To the Ashtray of History - The Tobacco Settlement Rip-off

I am always leary of "class-action lawsuits."

It is rare that the people who were the direct recipients of the misconduct that started the class-action ever benefit from the victory.

The lawyers however....they love them.

GotZoom said:
I am always leary of "class-action lawsuits."

It is rare that the people who were the direct recipients of the misconduct that started the class-action ever benefit from the victory.

The lawyers however....they love them.

I smoke--the suit claims I was "tricked" into being addicted. If this manipulation of the product is true then why didn't smokers receive a dime of this settlement?

dilloduck said:
I smoke--the suit claims I was "tricked" into being addicted. If this manipulation of the product is true then why didn't smokers receive a dime of this settlement?

BINGO!

It all went to the lawyers and the individual states so you can get medical treatment..cough..cough...

GotZoom said:
BINGO!

It all went to the lawyers and the individual states so you can get medical treatment..cough..cough...

Ya right---there's free treatment everywhere here in Texas for us poor "manipulated" folks. ya ya----I know it's bull but if they wanna play the game I'd would think the so-called "victims" might see something as a token gesture. Guess who REALLY fucked the smokers !!!!

Forum List

Back