To Supporters of Flat Taxes.

idiotic bullshit....

Oh don't hold back DD, tell me what you really think.

Being taxed the same rate on every dollar earned does not make sense... yet being taxed the same rate on every dollar spent does?

Where did I advoate "being taxed the same rate on every dollar spent"?

Again... you show your ignorance and your support of a punishment system based on nothing more than greed, envy, redistribution, and guilt

Again you show your propensity to suck the assholes of the rich. You are a toadie, chum. Get off you knees.

Do you actually have an argument to support your tax scheme, or do you just want to exchange meaningless insults?

Selective equality when it benefits you.. inequality when it benefits you... and when it buys the votes of those receiving the benefits, all the better... the liberal mantra

I have no fucking idea what the above is supposed to be saying about me.

Where did I advoate "being taxed the same rate on every dollar spent"?
So you are in favor of a graduated punishment sales tax then? You support different prices for everything based on your income? $20 gallons of milk when you make 100K, $0.50 gallons of milk when you make 30K? You like your progressive tax system so much on income tax, why not expand it everywhere and in every aspect of monetary policy then?

Again you show your propensity to suck the assholes of the rich. You are a toadie, chum. Get off you knees.

Do you actually have an argument to support your tax scheme, or do you just want to exchange meaningless insults?

I have no fucking idea what the above is supposed to be saying about me.

Argument to support an equality based tax scheme is rooted in the very concept of equality itself... what you and your supposed liberals usually shout that you support... when in reality you do not... you only do when it derives you benefit and you wholly support inequality and unequal treatment when it benefits you

So you are in favor of a graduated punishment sales tax then?

Oh? Now we're talking about sales taxes?

I was discussing federal income taxes.

Argument to support an equality based tax scheme is rooted in the very concept of equality itself...

Not when people's incomes and net worth are so wildly unequal, it's not.

Basically, what you're telling us is that you make no distinction between big and small.

In your simplistic world view, fairness really means blindness to reality.

Basically, what you're telling us is that you make no distinction between big and small.

What he is saying is that it seems the left mantra is always that you're for equal treatment of all, but our tax system isn't that way.

The big idea is equal TREATMENT being the operative word. How much wealth and how it is derived is different from how those levels of wealth shoudl be treated.

Oh? Now we're talking about sales taxes?

I was discussing federal income taxes.

Just as justice is set up to be blind regardless of income, net worth, race, age, sex etc.... so should income tax or any other tax.... it is not the government's job to judge you based on what you have in the bank or what you derive from a paycheck

I gave you the EXAMPLES of sales tax, entertainment taxes, etc as the forms of FLAT RATE TAXES that we already have in place... you spend more, you pay more... you spend less you pay less.. BUT EVERYONE IS TAXED THE SAME FUCKING RATE ON EVERY DOLLAR

The government does not exist, nor should it exist, to subjectively punish thru taxation...

Forum List

Back