To Stupid to live, the American people.

The old bump ... to get things going again.

You people who don't understand whats going on are in for a world of hurt, but the same is true for me. I'm just aware of it....so many still asleep. Sleepy time bed time now...BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Not "Americans", it's "Pub dupes" (can range as high as 60-70% of the USA- Pubs have an amazing propaganda machine and con men...).

Last edited:
And where do you live, pray tell?
gb01.jpg

Hey bud, I'm not the one sporting gay heavy metal devil cartoons as my Avatar...you are...
I am cut to the quick by your rapier-like wit!
where do you live if I might ask?
You might ask, but you probably won't get an answer.

You people who don't understand whats going on are in for a world of hurt, but the same is true for me. I'm just aware of it....so many still asleep. Sleepy time bed time now...BLAH BLAH BLAH!
Nobody gives a flying fuck what you think. Now go take your lithium.

Shut the fuck up you idiotic troll.

To Stupid to live, the American people.

Did you do that ^ on purpose or are you too stupid to spell too correctly? :dunno:

He spelled it o.k. - it's his usage that makes our education system look bad.

I'm doing pretty good based on where I was taught. You know where I grew up and it still happens today, they give you the answers to the tests just before you take them.

And they call that higher learning. ;)

Quite on the contrary, you are doing rather poorly, Robo. You have the whole of the world's knowledge sitting right in front of you, just waiting for the keystrokes to bring it up. Yet, all you do is post your ignorance.

Education is ongoing. If you are not continually educating yourself, then you are uneducated within ten years, even if you are a college graduate. Knowledge is moving that fast today.

New Topics

Forum List

Back