To Stupid to live, the American people.

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Americans live on TV, but don't understand TV is controlled...by people who hate our nation.
Americans go to school to learn, but don't understand those that hate us took over our school systems many years ago.
Americans want health care, but again don't understand modern health care was taken over by the people who want us dead.
Americans want to be free, but don't understand what that means, instead once again take leadership from the very powers who want to remove our freedom.

so comes the world sheeple.

America, the land of the sheeple the land of the slave.

Got KIDS? NO YOU DON'T, THEY HAVE YOUR KIDS and they plan to hurt them, and us...just like they always do....
gates(R).jpg

Did you do that ^ on purpose or are you too stupid to spell too correctly? :dunno:

:lmao:

Oh, the irony is so delicious!

LOL, it is to funny here is your "o"

Funny thing is I grew up in a UN test ground in the USA. Santa Cruz California. They didn't teach us anything, just how to feel about things.

So you got me, I typed to fast and forgot an "o"

Well as this thing grows out to you, perhaps you will start saying "Oh"

Wait. ;)

And really cool cartoon hard rocker, that's really cool :redface:

No....it is fresh baked.............daily.
Only half baked though. :cuckoo:

I know the things I say are strange to most, MSM doesn't talk about these things.

But wait. I'm trying to tell you some horrible stuff...that no one wants to hear.

I didn't want to hear it either...but.

What happens when you wake up is this, you get physically sick or almost pass out. That happened to me in 1992, but I understood much back in the 80's. But it took one trigger to wake me up. When people wake up, that is what happens, because your whole understanding of the world goes away. And then you see the world.

Those talking heads both left and right on our favorite TV channels, your education, your schools, the great leaders who you supported because the other side has to be the bad ones; because you are on the good side. All go away. And you stand there naked.

Don't laugh, when one wakes up...that is what happens. I'm hoping someday you might wake up to the world...we live in.

We are in a game you can't imagine yet. ;) And TV ain't going to tell you or heavy metal cartoons. ;)

Last edited:

LOL, it is to funny here is your "o"

Funny thing is I grew up in a UN test ground in the USA. Santa Cruz California. They didn't teach us anything, just how to feel about things.

So you got me, I typed to fast and forgot an "o"

Well as this thing grows out to you, perhaps you will start saying "Oh"

Wait. ;)

And really cool cartoon hard rocker, that's really cool :redface:

I know the things I say are strange to most, MSM doesn't talk about these things.

But wait. I'm trying to tell you some horrible stuff...that no one wants to hear.

What happens when you wake up is this, you get physically sick or almost pass out. That happened to me in 1992, but I understood much back in the 80's. But it took one trigger to wake me up. When people wake up, that is what happens, because your whole understanding of the world goes away. And then you see the world.

Those talking heads both left and right on our favorite TV channels, your education, your schools, the great leaders who you supported because the other side has to be the bad ones; because you are on the good side. All go away. And you stand there naked.

Don't laugh, when one wakes up...that is what happens. I'm hoping someday you might wake up to the world...we live in.

We are in a game you can't imagine yet. ;) And TV ain't going to tell you or heavy metal cartoons. ;)

So are "they" out to get you for giving away all their secrets? I would imagine that "they" would be pretty pissed off at an enlightened guy like you.

Do you need a hug?

If you are worried about Americans being stupid there is a simple solution:

EDUCATE YOURSELF

See if you do that, you can guarantee there is one less stupid person in the world. And the rest of us wont have to worry about you.

For a human being; to pretend that the anxiety of another; causing a typo; as they watch a strange reality; things that cannot be easily diminshed, destroying our species, IF America is considered "advanced" or a form of "leadership, trend setter etc" while making a series of simple statements about the methods of destruction; is far more ironic IF the one attempting to diminish would present a position that they care about humanity.

Ummm, is the word "selectivity"? Does this "'selection" indicate an effort to distort the truth, its impacts, its consequences?

Why would that be in this instance?

What logical explanation can you provide for your "ironic" position?

We are willing to stand up to any nation weather you know the reason or not. The one exception is their very own nation and the politicians who are willing to admit over and over again that they are corrupt One can only weep, fight or bitch.

Forum List

Back