‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’

if the R's get their way, 13 year olds and everyone else will be forced to have babies.

hmmmmm.....

If the leftists infesting our society and educational systems took the same approach to cigarrettes that they took to sex you'd be hard-pressed to find a Jr High student without lung cancer.
Yeah.....

handjob.gif

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

Now, any comment on the article?

Sure.

I find it hypocritical you and the Right attacking a woman who offered birth control because she was 100% against abortions in all cases.

yeah sure she just offed birth control and was against abortions..if that makes you feel better go with it.

"While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization." - Margaret Sanger

10. Contraceptives or Abortion? Sanger, Margaret. 1920. Woman and the New Race

I don't know why you refuse to educate yourself.

Malkin channeling Sanger is just plain stupid and very typical of Professional Sicko Malkin but -

if the R's get their way, 13 year olds and everyone else will be forced to have babies. There will be no contraception and no abortion.

And, R's will make sure there is no help for all those unwanted babies they forced women to bear.

Get the damn rw's out of our bedrooms, out of our private lives.

Conservatives want America to look like Africa, where poor children have no social safety net, and where poor women have no access to birth control.

In short, conservatives are socially depraved.

wow, you got all that out of a article about Margaret Sanger and Planned parenthood..?

amazing

No, I got that from the consensus conservative positions on social spending for the poor, and on birth control.

Do you think it's wrong to discourage poor women from having babies? Especially, many babies?

I think it's wrong for poor women to have babies for the sole purpose of upping their welfare and food stamp benefits.

No woman/family should have more babies than they can afford to raise without the taxpayer picking up the tab.
And there it is, only the wealthy can have a family.

In a libertarian society that would be true.

Pay ALL costs for their child, education, HC, etc.

As she wrote in her autobiography, Sanger founded Planned Parenthood in 1916 “to stop the multiplication of the unfit.” This, she boasted, would be “the most important and greatest step towards race betterment.” While she oversaw the mass murder of black babies, Sanger cynically recruited minority activists to front her death racket. She conspired with eugenics financier and businessman Clarence Gamble to “hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities” to sell their genocidal policies as community health and welfare services.

By the way, this entire paragraph is a bastardization of what Sanger wrote and believed. It is no way accurate.

Sure.

I find it hypocritical you and the Right attacking a woman who offered birth control because she was 100% against abortions in all cases.

yeah sure she just offed birth control and was against abortions..if that makes you feel better go with it.

"While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization." - Margaret Sanger

The group she started, Planned Parenthood, should probably post that quote on the wall of EVERY abortion mill they operate.

Besides, Margaret Sanger's preferred solution to the 'unfit' was sterilization...

why? because she just might make you have to think about the twisted sickness of Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood?

She's much more dangerous than a joke because weak minded rw's actually believe her shit.

Margaret Sanger (like Robert Byrd) has been dead a long time. She's not part of this discussion and to say she is is just DUMB.

Nothing twisted about health care for poor women AND MEN. Nothing twisted about pre-natal care, cancer screening and birth control. What is twisted is that R's believe the poor should not have access to the services provided by PP - including the 3% abortions they do.

GET OUT OF PEOPLE'S BEDROOMS, OUT OF THEIR LIVES.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP TRYING TO CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS.

oh really? so if a person dies their beliefs that others believe like they do, dies too.?
then why the fuck you all keep bringing up Reagan, Martin Luther King, etc etc
good grief..:eusa_whistle:

Who in the mainstream today is advocating for the selective breeding of humans?

Conservatives want America to look like Africa, where poor children have no social safety net, and where poor women have no access to birth control.

In short, conservatives are socially depraved.

wow, you got all that out of a article about Margaret Sanger and Planned parenthood..?

amazing

No, I got that from the consensus conservative positions on social spending for the poor, and on birth control.

Well, that's just dumb.

And yet,

in just about every discussion around here about the poor, about social spending, welfare etc.,

the first admonition to those poor you hear from the Right is...

...stop having so many babies!!!!!!!!!

wow, that is just so inhumane.

What is sick is what we hear from you on the left. If you happen to have sex and by golly you get that unwanted pregnancy out of it...just abort abort abort...it's simple and painless, forget the mental guilt afterwards of realizing you just killed YOUR OWN CHILD.

Sure, is the alternative to the article to have condoms, birth control pills, etc. cease to exist? Malkin must not have much sex, if any at all.

She's much more dangerous than a joke because weak minded rw's actually believe her shit.

Margaret Sanger (like Robert Byrd) has been dead a long time. She's not part of this discussion and to say she is is just DUMB.

Nothing twisted about health care for poor women AND MEN. Nothing twisted about pre-natal care, cancer screening and birth control. What is twisted is that R's believe the poor should not have access to the services provided by PP - including the 3% abortions they do.

GET OUT OF PEOPLE'S BEDROOMS, OUT OF THEIR LIVES.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP TRYING TO CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS.

oh really? so if a person dies their beliefs that others believe like they do, dies too.?
then why the fuck you all keep bringing up Reagan, Martin Luther King, etc etc
good grief..:eusa_whistle:

Who in the mainstream today is advocating for the selective breeding of humans?

all racists that do not believe in "mixed" marriages.

Uh, its not the Dems who want to force every girl and woman to bear children she doesn't want or cannot care for. .

I guess this woman didn't "want" her children either:
Illinois Mother Kills Two Children With Shotgun, Hits Three Pedestrians With Car: Cops

How dare anyone judge her right to choose!

You on the left have truly become monsters in your desperation to defend the indefensible.

"DARE"??

I DARE you to show me where a LIBERAL says its okay or a good thing or "defends" this double homicide.

The group she started, Planned Parenthood, should probably post that quote on the wall of EVERY abortion mill they operate.

Besides, Margaret Sanger's preferred solution to the 'unfit' was sterilization...

No. It wasn't.

Around here, in group homes for the mentally handicapped, female residents are given birth control pills.

Anyone think that's a bad idea?????

As she wrote in her autobiography, Sanger founded Planned Parenthood in 1916 “to stop the multiplication of the unfit.” This, she boasted, would be “the most important and greatest step towards race betterment.” While she oversaw the mass murder of black babies, Sanger cynically recruited minority activists to front her death racket. She conspired with eugenics financier and businessman Clarence Gamble to “hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities” to sell their genocidal policies as community health and welfare services.

By the way, this entire paragraph is a bastardization of what Sanger wrote and believed. It is no way accurate.

It is entirely accurate.. deal with it and stop being so stupid... you lefties readily embrace and promote a culture of death and misery.

well I'm sure you have the proof of that?

And yet,

in just about every discussion around here about the poor, about social spending, welfare etc.,

the first admonition to those poor you hear from the Right is...

...stop having so many babies!!!!!!!!!

wow, that is just so inhumane.

What is sick is what we hear from you on the left. If you happen to have sex and by golly you get that unwanted pregnancy out of it...just abort abort abort...it's simple and painless, forget the mental guilt afterwards of realizing you just killed YOUR OWN CHILD.

Sure, is the alternative to the article to have condoms, birth control pills, etc. cease to exist? Malkin must not have much sex, if any at all.

According to Sanitarium, no one should have sex.

Apparently, the rw's agree with him.

SICK SICK SICK

Uh, its not the Dems who want to force every girl and woman to bear children she doesn't want or cannot care for. .

I guess this woman didn't "want" her children either:
Illinois Mother Kills Two Children With Shotgun, Hits Three Pedestrians With Car: Cops

How dare anyone judge her right to choose!

You on the left have truly become monsters in your desperation to defend the indefensible.

"DARE"??

I DARE you to show me where a LIBERAL says its okay or a good thing or "defends" this double homicide.

"Double"? Did you say "double"? Try OVER A MILLION, you sub-human scum.

Forum List

Back