‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’

‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’
Too late.

Ms. Maglalang has already squeezed-out a couple "puppies" of her own.​

June 21, 2012

Smackin' DOWN Michelle

"Poor Michelle Malkin. First, she was called on her incivility by Sally Kohn early this month. Then her widdle feewings were hurt last week when Juan Williams said, “I’m a real reporter, I’m not a blogger.” Now came Holder on last night’s Hannity."

128753443274821883.jpg

And yet,

...stop having so many babies!!!!!!!!!

Especially if you are 13 yrs old.

Malkin channeling Sanger is just plain stupid and very typical of Professional Sicko Malkin but -

if the R's get their way, 13 year olds and everyone else will be forced to have babies. There will be no contraception and no abortion.

And, R's will make sure there is no help for all those unwanted babies they forced women to bear.

Get the damn rw's out of our bedrooms, out of our private lives.

No problem, as soon as you get the welfare whores out of our pockets!!

And yet,

in just about every discussion around here about the poor, about social spending, welfare etc.,

the first admonition to those poor you hear from the Right is...

wow, that is just so inhumane.

What is sick is what we hear from you on the left. If you happen to have sex and by golly you get that unwanted pregnancy out of it...just abort abort abort...it's simple and painless, forget the mental guilt afterwards of realizing you just killed YOUR OWN CHILD.

Now, any comment on the article?

Let me repeat my question to you:

Do you think it's wrong to discourage poor women from having babies? Especially, many babies?

If your motive is to improve the intelligience and health of society as the Progressives believed under Sanger -- YES it's wrong...

Otherwise -- no.. The problem I have is with excess abortions. Although I'm pro-choice on damn near everything -- doesn't mean I CONDONE or even LIKE the process of abortion.

Kinda proving a "hate crime" ain't it.. The MOTIVE does matter..

If Sanger WAS RIGHT about improving the demographics thru eugenics -- then distributing free birth control isn't even a beginning to solving the problem. Because my wager is -- it wouldn't be properly used..

And yet,

in just about every discussion around here about the poor, about social spending, welfare etc.,

the first admonition to those poor you hear from the Right is...

Its called responsibility. Look into it!

wow, that is just so inhumane.

What is sick is what we hear from you on the left. If you happen to have sex and by golly you get that unwanted pregnancy out of it...just abort abort abort...it's simple and painless, forget the mental guilt afterwards of realizing you just killed YOUR OWN CHILD.

Now, any comment on the article?

Do you think it's wrong to discourage poor women from having babies? Especially, many babies?

If your motive is to improve the intelligience and health of society as the Progressives believed under Sanger -- YES it's wrong...

Otherwise -- no.. The problem I have is with excess abortions. Although I'm pro-choice on damn near everything -- doesn't mean I CONDONE or even LIKE the process of abortion.

If Sanger WAS RIGHT about improving the demographics thru eugenics -- then distributing free birth control isn't even a beginning to solving the problem. Because my wager is -- it wouldn't be properly used..

oooh eugenics. One of my faves. I owned.bfgrn on that subject

oooh eugenics. One of my faves. I owned.bfgrn on that subject

please don't tell me the fool was on the PRO Eugenics side... :confused:

if he was --- I want to read THAT thread...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back