To Stop Obama; Vote Here

The really sad thing is if you look at the numbers the republicans are the ones who balloon the deficit.

They call presidential candidates nigakoons and then claim they are not racists.

They pretend the evidence from the last pentagon study doesn say what it says.

They defend the admin hiding from the people communucations which by law they were supposed to document.

They defend anything this administration does no matter how much it harms our country.

Im so glad they are but a tiny fraction of the American people.

Where can we vote to knock McCain off the ballot?

Seeing as he can't tell the difference between a Sunni and a Shiite, could be some problems in his international skills.

Get used to it. You could have a Black Democratic President.:clap2:

Hell, you could actually elect a blind monkey with attention deficit and he couldn't fuck up more than Bush has.:rolleyes:

OK, how exactly has Pres. Bush f'd up? I only ask because I hear it alot but I don't hear reasoning behind the remarks. As far as John Mccain's "international skills", I think he's the only candidate well qualified in that regard.

I could care less about what color my president is, but Obama is not honest enough imo. He does have very little experience, and he has spent the past year and half of his first term in office running for president. I believe he is a racist, and if he is not then he is weak. I want a president who will stand up for what is right. If he was offended by the Rev.'s comments then he should have done something about it in the twenty or so years he spent listening to it.

John Mccain's integrity is above reproach and he has done more for this country than any other individual still of this earth.

OK, how exactly has Pres. Bush f'd up? I only ask because I hear it alot but I don't hear reasoning behind the remarks. As far as John Mccain's "international skills", I think he's the only candidate well qualified in that regard.

I could care less about what color my president is, but Obama is not honest enough imo. He does have very little experience, and he has spent the past year and half of his first term in office running for president. I believe he is a racist, and if he is not then he is weak. I want a president who will stand up for what is right. If he was offended by the Rev.'s comments then he should have done something about it in the twenty or so years he spent listening to it.

John Mccain's integrity is above reproach and he has done more for this country than any other individual still of this earth.

Did you HAVE to ask THAT? This dude can go on like the Eveready Bunny about what-all he thinks Bush has done. I don't think Satan is mentioned as much in the Bible as Bush is in rayboy's posts.:eusa_eh:

England, don't mean to offend you but you weren't born yesterday by any chance? Even conservatives and republicans are abandoning Bush which I find a bit hypocritical. Read these pieces if the question is serious.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/01/AR2006120101509.html
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/profile/story/9961300/the_worst_president_in_history

Did you HAVE to ask THAT? This dude can go on like the Eveready Bunny about what-all he thinks Bush has done. I don't think Satan is mentioned as much in the Bible as Bush is in rayboy's posts.:eusa_eh:

But the harder question is why Bush has been labeled so bad by so many. Gunny, you guys will be able to tell your grandchildren you voted for the worst American president in history, that is at least something of a distinction.

Forum List

Back