To start with bushes tax cuts created 7 million jobs in 5 years, in addition

The Obama's tax cuts wil create jobs as well.
But the left will never admit it.
What tax cuts?
His renewal of the 2001/2003 tax cuts.

Ah. That's not a tax cut, it's a lack of tax increase. At best it will marginally help but mostly it just stopped the layoffs.

His reduction of the FICA tax.

In addition to my point above, that's probably the worst fiscal decision Obama ever made and it accelerates the insolvency of Social Security.

The stimulus bill included 300+B in tax cuts, including a reduction in the payroll tax.
The stimulus tax cuts have not materialized.
Not true.
All of the marginal rates cuts 'materialized' immediately, as did the 33% reduction in FICA tax.

The 33% reduction in FICA is on the employee side only, not the employer side. How does an average of $17 per week for workers create jobs? The marginal rates didn't "materialize," they were already there.

Bush & the Republicans were creating jobs until the Democrats took control of congress in 2007 & destroyed jobs & the economy. Unlike the democrat lies, don't just take my word for it, check the chart. Since the Republicans took back the House in 2011 to block Democrats neurotic control of business, jobs are once again on the rise. Democrats have destroyed all the jobs & the economy. Now since January 2011 America, Jobs & the Economy are making a comeback.

fredgraph.png

Typical Democrat Thoughts:

2006: Yeah! - Vote in democrats to stop the war. :thewave:

2007: Awesome! The democrats are fucking up the economy to make Bush look bad. :tongue:

2008: Vote for Obama because Bush killed the economy. :evil:

2009: Damn, I lost my job & the rich got richer. :eusa_eh:

2010: Damn, My job went to China, I am still unemployed, the rich are richer & now Obama & Democrats have sent in more troops. :eusa_doh:

2011: My job went to China, I am still unemployed, the rich are richer & now Obama & Democrats attacked 5 countries. :eusa_doh: :eusa_liar: :evil:

Most of the current deficit is a combination of the Bush era tax cuts and the cost of the invasion and occupation of Iraq.
Horesepoo.
Both, together, pale in comparison to entitlement spending.

The entitlement spending was ongoing. Bush ADDED the cost of 2 wars and the cost of a prescription drug bill AND reduced the revenue by cutting taxes.

Were the wars paid for? No.

Was the prescription drug plan paid for? No.

Bush & the Republicans were creating jobs until the Democrats took control of congress in 2007 & destroyed jobs & the economy. Unlike the democrat lies, don't just take my word for it, check the chart.:

Can you prove the Democrats caused the recession?

Can you list actual Democratic legislation that passed in 2007 that caused the recession?

Most of the current deficit is a combination of the Bush era tax cuts and the cost of the invasion and occupation of Iraq.
Horesepoo.

The entitlement spending was ongoing. Bush ADDED the cost of 2 wars and the cost of a prescription drug bill AND reduced the revenue by cutting taxes.

Were the wars paid for? No.

Was the prescription drug plan paid for? No.

You are correct about this. Too bad the Democrats didn't take note and end those wars and pay for the existing entitlements while not introducing new entitlements.

Blame Republicans for overspending all you want. Please do this. That way when we look at Democrats we'll see how much more they can raise the overspending bar.

Horesepoo.
The entitlement spending was ongoing.
Irrelevant. Spending is spending. Every dime spent contributes the deficit.

The --increase-- in entitlement speding in The Obama's first year exceeded the cost of the war in Iraq.

What created the 23 million jobs in the Clinton presidency?

Many things in the private sector. On the government side: lower government spending, welfare reform, farm-subsidy reform, free trade agreements. The tax increases in 1993 hurt, but were more than offset by other changes.

Bush & the Republicans were creating jobs until the Democrats took control of congress in 2007 & destroyed jobs & the economy. Unlike the democrat lies, don't just take my word for it, check the chart.:

Can you prove the Democrats caused the recession?

Can you list actual Democratic legislation that passed in 2007 that caused the recession?

While not the sole cause, the Democrats did raise the minimum wage dramatically. I'm aware that minimum wage increases do not always cause job growth to slow but it certainly didn't help.

Not that it matters much anyway, Obama is following in Bush's footsteps by refusing to criminally prosecute shifty businessmen that hire illegal aliens so maybe it's a wash.

Forum List

Back