To Sir With Love

This about sums it up....

"The show has become a vehicle for default-liberal, surface, basic, detached, disposable-income, Oprah book club, unserious, uninvolved, small-minded, intellectually incurious, self-satisfied, hybrid-driving, smug, vacuous coastal democrat culture. "
It has been that for a long time. One would think libs would tire of it , but they don't.
It's because they are all about celebrity worshiping and nothing of substance.

I used to be pretty respectful of the President, whoever it might be, in deference to the office. But a year on USMB has taught me a whole nother approach that maybe I will take up of being vile, hateful and 100% negative about every thing Trump does and every word he says and every decision he makes. Like you all.
So your a full fledged liberal now?

I used to be pretty respectful of the President, whoever it might be, in deference to the office. But a year on USMB has taught me a whole nother approach that maybe I will take up of being vile, hateful and 100% negative about every thing Trump does and every word he says and every decision he makes. Like you all.
LOL. No. I said "maybe." I'm far too reasonable to be a .... anything.

LOL. No. I said "maybe." I'm far too reasonable to be a .... anything.
agreed. Most of the time.. :cool:

Forum List

Back