to show how tolerant homosexuals are

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
when it comes to those who disagree with them

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwxtoaa33mk&feature=PlayList&p=7BB83807119D0E7C&index=43]YouTube - African American Minister Says: Gays Must Lose Their Hate[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzFyPnvz-iI&feature=related]YouTube - Gays interrupt Mount Hope Church service, in Lansing Michigan[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VS3Us-TRU0&feature=related]YouTube - Anti proposition 8 protesters harass little old lady.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ5K31XOa5w&feature=related]YouTube - Christian Woman Beaten With a Bible in the Castro District[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrRxFoBSPng&feature=related]YouTube - Chased out of the Castro District - 11-14-08[/ame]

If somebody was poking me in the butt I'd be pretty angry too...:eek:

Which is so odd since your name, "Fora Goodtime" is written on every men's room wall in every airport in the US. You really should change your number. You must be exhausted.

I had this gay guy I had to work with who was a hater of everyone except the other gay people at the office... But there was also a dozen or so other gay people who were kind, and reasonable and fun to be around, and nothing like that intolerant little twit..

All in all, I say that most gay people are more tolerant than not- and it is only the extremist, highly outspoken and emotionally damaged ones who seem to set an adverse and negative tone for gays as a whole.. Its politics, after all- the most extreme people are not and should not be considered spokesmen for the whole.. and certainly should not be considered "like" every other one.

That would be like using videos of skin heads, and intolerant rednecks, and saying that white people as a whole must be completely unreasonable, just like the people who are extremists in the video images...

Or saying that because a few people at Guantanamo Bay did horrible and wretched illegal things to prisoners, that all military staff is probably as guilty of the same injustices.

Its not rational to think that way, and FYI- it is also an indicator of intolerance..

Should we post a number of neonazis and klansmen to show "how tolerant heterosexuals are" or just end the stupidity and amazingly broad brushestrokes now?

I love it when people tell gays they should be tolerant. I'm guessing they should just be happy they are not being hung on a fence and beat to death.

im talking about radical gays, the thread didnt say all gays are radicals, but the radical gays are the problem.

I had this gay guy I had to work with who was a hater of everyone except the other gay people at the office... But there was also a dozen or so other gay people who were kind, and reasonable and fun to be around, and nothing like that intolerant little twit..

All in all, I say that most gay people are more tolerant than not- and it is only the extremist, highly outspoken and emotionally damaged ones who seem to set an adverse and negative tone for gays as a whole.. Its politics, after all- the most extreme people are not and should not be considered spokesmen for the whole.. and certainly should not be considered "like" every other one.

That would be like using videos of skin heads, and intolerant rednecks, and saying that white people as a whole must be completely unreasonable, just like the people who are extremists in the video images...

Or saying that because a few people at Guantanamo Bay did horrible and wretched illegal things to prisoners, that all military staff is probably as guilty of the same injustices.

Its not rational to think that way, and FYI- it is also an indicator of intolerance..

im talking about radical gays, the thread didnt say all gays are radicals, but the radical gays are the problem.
YOu said all gays

Not "some homosexuals"

not

"radical homosexals"

just.. homosexuals.

It appears you realize how much an idiot you've made of yourself.

I ask again, would you like to just end this thread now?

I have some sympathy for gays. I mean, wouldn't you be angry if you knew that everyone you loved had a fifty-fifty chance of dying a slow, painful AIDS death?

At this one apartment complex I lived in a few years back (10) a gay occupied the apartment directly across from mine. I saw him sunning himself once and he had all these dark blotches all over him. I knew it was from the advanced stages of AIDS. He rarely had a visitor and one day he was just gone. What a terrible way to live.

Any one who calls that a "lifestyle choice" and then makes the conscious decision to live that way deserves what they get.

YOu said all gays

Not "some homosexuals"

not

"radical homosexals"

just.. homosexuals.

What the hell is a "radical" homosexual? Someone who refuses to stay in the closet.

Straights have a 50% divorce rate. 60% cheat. The have swingers conventions all year long. Why this fascination with the gays?

Swingers Convention

I have some sympathy for gays. I mean, wouldn't you be angry if you knew that everyone you loved had a fifty-fifty chance of dying a slow, painful AIDS death?

At this one apartment complex I lived in a few years back (10) a gay occupied the apartment directly across from mine. I saw him sunning himself once and he had all these dark blotches all over him. I knew it was from the advanced stages of AIDS. He rarely had a visitor and one day he was just gone. What a terrible way to live.

Any one who calls that a "lifestyle choice" and then makes the conscious decision to live that way deserves what they get.

The highest rates of STD comes from straights and mostly in the Bible Belt. AIDES hasn't taken hold yet, but it will. It's already the fastest rising in many straight communities. Get used to it. It's coming.

YOu said all gays

Not "some homosexuals"

not

"radical homosexals"

just.. homosexuals.

What the hell is a "radical" homosexual? Someone who refuses to stay in the closet.

Straights have a 50% divorce rate. 60% cheat. The have swingers conventions all year long. Why this fascination with the gays?

Swingers Convention

I didn't start this thread ;)

The highest rates of STD comes from straights and mostly in the Bible Belt. AIDES hasn't taken hold yet, but it will. It's already the fastest rising in many straight communities. Get used to it. It's coming.
I already covered this in another thread. The highest rates of infection are in Washington D.C. Not exactly Bible Belt you Christophobe.
And seeing as how I don't stick my dick in any guys ass, AIDS won't be visiting my house anytime soon no matter how much you wish it to be so.

How can you be so hateful? :(

a single outlier doesn't discredit a trend

Of course, we're used to dishonesty from you Right-Wingers

what do you mean its c oming, you want people to get stds?

the point is, radical homosexuals are intolerant, mean, and violent and just as bad as any anti gay beatings

I love it when people tell gays they should be tolerant. I'm guessing they should just be happy they are not being hung on a fence and beat to death.

Forum List

Back