To share or not to share... that is the forward question

Status
Not open for further replies.
She asked about posting it on the board, which was what I was referring to.

Are you guys really bored right now?

In fairness, it reads as though one cannot forward PMs to others. If that's an error, you caused it.
The blankie of the weak of character and the stupid: their failure to communicate accuarately is everyone else's fault.

Yes, sharing of PMs, unless with the modifier 'pubically" sure as hell reads sharing PMs.

In fairness, it reads as though one cannot forward PMs to others. If that's an error, you caused it.
The blankie of the weak of character and the stupid: their failure to communicate accuarately is everyone else's fault.

Yes, sharing of PMs, unless with the modifier 'pubically" sure as hell reads sharing PMs.

Yeah and communication is a two way street where Luissa is not personally responsible for anyone's lack of comprehension, purposeful or otherwise. The weak of character use the blankie of word semantics to feel like they have made a point against someone they don't like, good for you... The initial question was about posting ON the board and the answer, despite the wording, was intended and presumed to be about posting ON the board...

It would...... If she had been talking about forwarding PM's to other members.
But I am glad Syrenn has her two sidekicks to back her up.

what is sharing pubically? :eek:

i'm afraid you're failing to communicate accurately- must be my fault.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/229313-nasty-neg-rep-response.html#post5468638

I negged someone <gasp> after I tried several times to show where this poster went astray.
Since then we have exchanged several PMs, which still includes the neg rep.

However, the last one I was sent was so nasty and vile, I was stunned by it!

Can I post it here?

And shaddup about the rules...I'm old, like Bonez but I can't remember everything!

I am posting this again so Si Modo can catch up........If we were talking about forwarding PMs, I would have probably said something about forwarding PMs since the topic was not presented in the thread mentioned..Therefore being a new topic.

Is it my fault that you, Syrenn, and CG cannot follow a thread topic?

:eusa_eh: I'm going to have to ask you to close your trench coat, sir...

I agree with CG's read of it. It is the same way i read it. The way you phrased it needs clarification... by admin.

You really should just step back and stop trying to spin...and let ADMIN answer.

shocker

here's a little food for thought for you.

if forwarding wasn't allowed, there would be no forward button.

jeezus, you people could fuck up a free lunch.

That was what i said to luissa in the linked thread...... :tongue:

Where I clarified what I was talking about, in the thread about sharing PMs on the open board.

Well, now YOU know what she was talking about and know she know what you were talking about.

Do you always take offense to folks asking you to be specific or clarify?

Let

it

go.

Hell, let a LOT go. You have an inherent ability to hold onto your hurt for years.

I feel sorry for you.

Yeah.

I knew what the OP was talking about, but not what YOU were talking about.

Nor did Syrenn.

Nor did CG.

Now YOU know. Now WE know.

What is your problem, NOW? (Or still.)

shocker

here's a little food for thought for you.

if forwarding wasn't allowed, there would be no forward button.

jeezus, you people could fuck up a free lunch.

Where I clarified what I was talking about, in the thread about sharing PMs on the open board.

we posted at the same time...... you posted your answer and i posted my question here. :eusa_whistle: So i did not see your response before i posted this.

Yeah.

I knew what the OP was talking about, but not what YOU were talking about.

Nor did Syrenn.

Nor did CG.

Now YOU know. Now WE know.

What is your problem, NOW? (Or still.)

So only the three of you didn't understand? Got it. :cuckoo:

we posted at the same time...... you posted your answer and i posted my question here. :eusa_whistle: So i did not see your response before i posted this.

Well there is that, and the fact the thread was about sharing PMs on the open board, and not forwarding PMs to other members. Just sayin.

Well, now YOU know what she was talking about and know she know what you were talking about.

Let

it

go.

Hell, let a LOT go. You have an inherent ability to hold onto your hurt for years.

I feel sorry for you.

I don't think I am the one who needs to let anything go.

I am not the one playng semantics because my life is so boring.

Oh! And the button on your PMs says Forward, not share.

Let

it

go.

I feel sorry for you.

I don't think I am the one who needs to let anything go.

I am not the one playng semantics because my life is so boring.

Oh! And the button on your PMs says Forward, not share.
Let it go.

Now you know.

Now she knows.

Let it go.

Of course, knowing you, 18 months from now, you'll STILL bring it up.

Let it go.

Just wondering about this..... So admin.... whats the official deal with this? Can you forward your PM's to others... with that little forward button we have? I was under the impression that you were allowed to share PM's so long as you did not discuss them on the open forum.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/229313-nasty-neg-rep-response-4.html#post5472631

A few mods don't know what the hell they are talking about?
Which ones would that be?

I do know that you can't share PMs, but of course any moron knows that.

And if you don't want to ask a mod, we have a very capable Admin. just sayin.
You cannot share PM's with other members. The forward button is for when you want to flag a pm to the administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back