To Set the Record Straight

Let's clear a few things up.

Every profession has its share of loons, jerks, and (rarely) criminals. Teaching is no exception. However, most teachers are hard-working, dedicated individuals who sincerely care about what they do more than how much they earn.

Although many people working in education are left-leaning, not all of us are, and relatively few are radical Marxist head-cases.

There is NO - I repeat - NO policy, promotion, or program for "brainwashing" students in America's public schools.

No one said all.

Lots of people have.

Well, they're crazy.

Every profession has its share of loons, jerks, and (rarely) criminals. Teaching is no exception. However, most teachers are hard-working, dedicated individuals who sincerely care about what they do more than how much they earn.

Although many people working in education are left-leaning, not all of us are, and relatively few are radical Marxist head-cases.

There is NO - I repeat - NO policy, promotion, or program for "brainwashing" students in America's public schools.

Sorry Unk, but there is an absolute assault on our children, and it starts in Kindergarten. Infect their mind from birth to death. Obama called it the "Julia Effect"
Common Core enables it. I don't know where you teach, but if you don't see the agenda being forced on our children, teaching may not be your forte.

Sorry Unk, but there is an absolute assault on our children, and it starts in Kindergarten. Infect their mind from birth to death. Obama called it the "Julia Effect"
Common Core enables it. I don't know where you teach, but if you don't see the agenda being forced on our children, teaching may not be your forte.

far left democrat partisans like him who can't even keep their opinions to themselves are going to force feed your kids garbage and think he's doing them a service

Or maybe you see some sensationalist bullshit on tv about some absurd abberation and draw overly broad conclusions.

Last edited:

far left democrat partisans like him ...

Like who?

you're obsessed with calling people bigots but if you don't self identify as democrat I guess thats just you virtue signaling about how unbigoted you are. also your comments on opinions you disagree with being censored from the internet tells me all I need to know.

Some people repeat talking points who haven't been inside a school in 10, 20, 30 years or more.

Wow! I never knew you taught in all 50 states! :eek:

Almost every single teacher I had growing up as a child ignored the obvious signs of physical abuse at home and did nothing to stop the other kids from tormenting me. They also filled my head with stuff about dying in nuclear holocaust before I reached adulthood and how great mao zedong was.
I recall those days. We had bomb drills, kinda in the spirit of fire drills. Quick kids, cower under your little wooden steel framed desk as if the commies launched an atomic bomb.

Had nothing to do with safety, even at that age I knew it was pure unadulterated bullshit. It was to teach me to fear and hate.

If you frame in that way, it can be framed anyway. I thought it was about survival, which as a child I was all for. You were a gifted child to be that cynical.

Which specific Common Core standard(s) are you referring to? Here's a link to the Common Core website, cite the specific standard(s) that are designed to "infect their minds from birth to death", or that you consider to be an "assault".

Read the Standards | Common Core State Standards Initiative

Which specific Common Core standard(s) are you referring to? Here's a link to the Common Core website, cite the specific standard(s) that are designed to "infect their minds from birth to death", or that you consider to be an "assault".

Read the Standards | Common Core State Standards Initiative

1m5kdt.jpg

It is called Julia. From cradle to grave. Goggle her and watch her grow up under the watchful wallet of the US government.

As for Obama Core, it is educational globalism. Brought to us by the UN, Islam, and the folks set to make billions by implementing a world wide educational system, like Bill Gates, for example.
It is why we in America no longer teach our children how to write, but instead teach about pillars and how to write Allah is God in Aramaic.

grumpy-1-560x361.jpg

One thing for sure, it sure makes for some stupid children:
education | Ranking America

It is called Julia. From cradle to grave. Goggle her and watch her grow up under the watchful wallet of the US government.

As for Obama Core, it is educational globalism. Brought to us by the UN, Islam, and the folks set to make billions by implementing a world wide educational system, like Bill Gates, for example.
It is why we in America no longer teach our children how to write, but instead teach about pillars and how to write Allah is God in Aramaic.

grumpy-1-560x361.jpg

One thing for sure, it sure makes for some stupid children:
education | Ranking America

In other words: you're avoiding my challenge, since you were unable to cite one specific Common Core standard that does such.

Forum List

Back