To senior's there goes your cost of living increase

Nothing is Free. Someone is paying. In these cases there are several options. Taxes. Donations. Insurance co's. Church's. Charities, etc. Maybe those who work there donate their time. But I doubt it. Even if they do they are giving up earning. That would mean they are encumbered.

They are not government controlled.
That's immaterial to what I said- nothing is free.

Do away with SS and it will be back in a couple of weeks, and right wingers will be the loudest cry babies when they dump old Aunt Martha on their porches from the rest home and they have to wipe her ass for her 10 times a day, plus do away with buying lots of junk to pay for her prescriptions.

The 'social darwinists' could just push her back out into the street, but that will prompt a lot of local states to pass laws making the elderly the personal responsibility of all their living relatives, and we know right wingers don't really mean themselves when they babble about 'personal responsibility', so many will in fact be worse off, especially the drug companies and doctors who rely on Medicare for their Ferraris and other goodies.

What sort of drugs did you need to consume in order to post this horse shit? Does Medicare cover any of those drugs?

Nothing is Free. Someone is paying. In these cases there are several options. Taxes. Donations. Insurance co's. Church's. Charities, etc. Maybe those who work there donate their time. But I doubt it. Even if they do they are giving up earning. That would mean they are encumbered.

Tell that to the Dems who are running on free college.

Just out your Medicare premiums and deductible going up.

Medicare's outpatient 'Part B' premium going up to $144.60

So, you suppose most seniors in America depend on Government cheese? Most are either working or living off investments. A rise in 'part B premiums by $144 bucks a year is negligible to those who have a working history, are working and investing but probably devastating to those who live their lives taking money from government programs. The article states blithely that 50% of medicare recipients will suffer. No support, no data no stats at all.

I posted the article as fyi and some you dotards turned it into something political.

Where is your support and data to back up your claims and no 144 bucks a month not a year is not negligible to everyone who has a working history.

How Many Seniors Live in Poverty?

Well, at least the billionaires got their tax cut and that's all the really matters.

Forum List

Back