To Russia: More flexibility after the election?

But while in Moscow, Mr. Romney told a Russian known to be able to deliver messages to Mr. Putin that despite the campaign rhetoric, his father wants good relations if he becomes president, according to a person informed about the conversation.

Matt Romney Goes to Russia for Business - NYTimes.com

There is a big difference between wanting good relations and opening the door to selling out one's nation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...re-elections/2012/03/26/gIQASoblbS_story.html

Immie

But while in Moscow, Mr. Romney told a Russian known to be able to deliver messages to Mr. Putin that despite the campaign rhetoric, his father wants good relations if he becomes president, according to a person informed about the conversation.

There is a big difference between wanting good relations and opening the door to selling out one's nation.

Caught on open mike, Obama tells Medvedev he needs ‘space’ on missile defense - The Washington Post

Who went over there to get foreign money?!?! :eek:

Who is carrying on a long line of peaceful accommodation with Russia? :thup:

$regan and gorbachev.jpg

Last edited:

Caught on open mike, Obama tells Medvedev he needs ‘space’ on missile defense - The Washington Post

View attachment 22261

What is wrong with soliciting investments from foreigners?

It is not like Matt Romney can give away the keys to the country. Which of us would not feel more comfortable with normalized relations with Russia? I know for a fact, that I would prefer having Russia as a friend rather than an enemy, but I damned sure do not feel comfortable with the idea of our President telling a Russian dignitary that once he wins re-election he will be open to the idea of weakening this nation.

Immie

View attachment 22261

It is not like Matt Romney can give away the keys to the country. Which of us would not feel more comfortable with normalized relations with Russia? I know for a fact, that I would prefer having Russia as a friend rather than an enemy, but I damned sure do not feel comfortable with the idea of our President telling a Russian dignitary that once he wins re-election he will be open to the idea of weakening this nation.

We're already in hock to China and now you think it's OK that Romney's adding Russia to the list? Funny time to go over. I can just imagine what would be said if Obama was doing something similar.

View attachment 22261

We're already in hock to China and now you think it's OK that Romney's adding Russia to the list? Funny time to go over. I can just imagine what would be said if Obama was doing something similar.

In case you can't read, the story is about Matt with an 'A' not Mitt with an 'I' and the man was looking for capital for his business not credit for the US.

You must really be worried that Obama's campaign is in the shitter to be attempting this kind of shit.

Immie

Gee.....I wonder why Pravda...er, the NYTimes is reporting now?

I don't wonder why you're believing it, though, konny.

Forum List

Back