To Report Violations:

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
Disciplinary Action:

Just checking to make sure I have done this right. :)

TO REPORT VIOLATIONS: If you witness a posting that violates these terms, please click the red exclamation mark button at the top right side of the post and it will be reviewed by staff. USmessageboard.com cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your request. Please refer to this Disclaimer page from time to time for any updates we may make to it.

And it checking twice to see if this applies to everyone on the USMB :confused:

Use of this Forum is not a right. It is a privilege granted you by USmessageboard.com under the terms of this agreement and can be revoked at any time without warning.

This applies to all of us, right? :eusa_shhh:

In accordance with the privilege of using this forum granted you by USmessageboard.com, we request that you abide by the terms and conditions of our guidelines when using the Forum. We reserve the right to change the guidelines at any time and will use a date stamp in the title.

Noted. :thup:

The USmessageboard.com online community is moderated by volunteers on a regular basis and we ask that you please respect their efforts.

Respect given to moderators while they are in the capicity of being a "moderator" . Point taken, noted, and will be done to the best of my ability, and personal restraint. :thup:

Thank you for visiting USmessageboard.com, and we hope you enjoy the community!

And Thank You for allowing us to be "members". :)

Disciplinary Action:

Just checking to make sure I have done this right. :)

And it checking twice to see if this applies to everyone on the USMB :confused:

This applies to all of us, right? :eusa_shhh:

Noted. :thup:

Respect given to moderators while they are in the capicity of being a "moderator" . Point taken, noted, and will be done to the best of my ability, and personal restraint. :thup:

And Thank You for allowing us to be "members". :)

OMG--what's you point?

I think I will wait for "official" feedback on this one ... but thanks for you interest, Duck :lol:

Well, you haven't reported any posts, so the only question left to answer is "Can anyone be banned?"

Yep.

hmmmn ... I think I have. But I reported them in PM's. That is not the way it is handled? I somehow thought that was the the way it was done. :confused: Since this is the "feedback portion" of the forum .... once again I assume asking questions and asking for feedback is allowed? :)

But thanks for your input, too.

There is a little red triangle on each post (right hand top corner).

You can push it to report the thread for infractions.

From your own post:

TO REPORT VIOLATIONS: If you witness a posting that violates these terms, please click the red exclamation mark button at the top right side of the post and it will be reviewed by staff. USmessageboard.com cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your request.

hmmmn ... I think I have. But I reported them in PM's. That is not the way it is handled? I somehow thought that was the the way it was done. :confused: Since this is the "feedback portion" of the forum .... once again I assume asking questions and asking for feedback is allowed? :)

But thanks for your input, too.

Note that what you quoted above is for reporting posts. Your complaint via PMs has not been about posts.

Asking questions and/or for presenting "feedback" is allowed provided it is done in a respectful manner. "Feedback" does NOT translate into slamming USMB, or its rules.

And questions/complaints concerning moderator decisions will be handled via PM.

Forum List

Back