to reiterate one more time

Sep 12, 2008
Rush has 20 million listeners. Loughner was not one of them.

Beck, Oberman, Hannity, Rhodes, Levin, Lykis, all have their followers. Loughner was not one of them

Nothing any of these people said (And I will note that in my very small sample of the words of Oberman and Rhodes, they are a lot more violent than anything I have heard from my very large samples of Beck, Levin or Rush) had any relation to Loughner. He was as ignorant of them and their ideas and arguments and style as he was of Logic, grammar, or Quantum mechanics.

Loughner went out and purchased a gun and used it enterely of his own volition. He was not compelled, coerced, or convinced by any of them. The only blame is his alone. The only action was his.

As a listener to Rush, I was one of the 20million who did not try and assassinate a congressmen last weekend. I was one of the millions of Beck listeners who did not shoot up a grocery store. I was one of the millions of readers of Michelle Malkin who didn't shoot anybody.

Blaming free speech of the totally unrelated actions of a loon from the fever swamps where the ideas of Marx and Hitler are seen as both valid on political entertainers who despise the various peculiar views of Loughner for short term points is dishonest and cowardly.

Who said any of the people you named were to blame?

Jesus, the right wing sure is playing the victim this week. Too bad they can't offer as much sympathy for the real victims as they give to themselves.

Jesus, the right wing sure is playing the victim this week. Too bad they can't offer as much sympathy for the real victims as they give to themselves.

Seriously Ravi? :eusa_eh:

As if to confirm all we have been saying, the always stupid Ravi jumps in head first.

:clap2:

In your zeal, you cynical liberal-puke gasbags, to point the finger of faux responsibility at right-wingers and at partisan conservative discourse, you blowhard hypocrites liberoidals have shown almost no genuine concern for the gunman's victims.

If you had the capacity for introspection and honesty, therefore, you wouldn't be pointing your finger, now, to attack conservatives for allegedly failing to demonstrate concern for the victims.

Your hypocrisy is appalling. But it's abundant.

So no one blamed them. Got it. Just another thread using victims as tools.

Raving Dishonesty cannot post at all without relying on her massive supply of lies.

Yes, shithead. Krugman blamed right-wing discourse. That stupid joke of a Sheriff did, too. Now, we even see one of the victims trying that baseless ploy. And a great deal of the scumbag liberal propaganda ministry main stream media couldn't contain themselves from dutifully reporting the baseless speculation as though it somehow constituted actual "news."

If you were bound by honesty, you filthy rag, you'd never post again.

Wow, all the commentary by Krugman, Oberman, Matthews and the postings here by the likes of Wrycatcher, MarkATL and Truthmatters zip down the memory hole like a plate of oysters at a brothel.

So no one blamed them. Got it. Just another thread using victims as tools.

Raving Dishonesty cannot post at all without relying on her massive supply of lies.

Yes, shithead. Krugman blamed right-wing discourse. That stupid joke of a Sheriff did, too. Now, we even see one of the victims trying that baseless ploy. And a great deal of the scumbag liberal propaganda ministry main stream media couldn't contain themselves from dutifully reporting the baseless speculation as though it somehow constituted actual "news."

If you were bound by honesty, you filthy rag, you'd never post again.
Please provide the exact quotes of what those two people said...I haven't seen anyone blame Rush, et al for the murders.

Beck, Oberman, Hannity, Rhodes, Levin, Lykis, all have their followers. Loughner was not one of them

Nothing any of these people said (And I will note that in my very small sample of the words of Oberman and Rhodes, they are a lot more violent than anything I have heard from my very large samples of Beck, Levin or Rush) had any relation to Loughner. He was as ignorant of them and their ideas and arguments and style as he was of Logic, grammar, or Quantum mechanics.

Loughner went out and purchased a gun and used it enterely of his own volition. He was not compelled, coerced, or convinced by any of them. The only blame is his alone. The only action was his.

As a listener to Rush, I was one of the 20million who did not try and assassinate a congressmen last weekend. I was one of the millions of Beck listeners who did not shoot up a grocery store. I was one of the millions of readers of Michelle Malkin who didn't shoot anybody.

Blaming free speech of the totally unrelated actions of a loon from the fever swamps where the ideas of Marx and Hitler are seen as both valid on political entertainers who despise the various peculiar views of Loughner for short term points is dishonest and cowardly.

Congratulations on not killing anyone this week. Someone did, someone who purchased a gun and a large magazine - a magazine he could not have purchased had the Brady Bill remained law.
A gun he might not have been able to purchase had an effective background check been the law.
Of course you err when you state, " He was not compelled, coerced, or convinced by any of them"; them being conservative radio and TV personalites. You don't know that. The evidence I assume you will present as proof is hearsay and suspect. The 'friend' who made such a claim did not live with the shooter; he was not with him 24/7. Neither he nor you know what antecedents contributed to the horrific behavior of Jard Loughner. No one will ever know for sure.

Congratulations on not killing anyone this week. Someone did, someone who purchased a gun and a large magazine - a magazine he could not have purchased had the Brady Bill remained law.
A gun he might not have been able to purchase had an effective background check been the law.
Of course you err when you state, " He was not compelled, coerced, or convinced by any of them"; them being conservative radio and TV personalites. You don't know that. The evidence I assume you will present as proof is hearsay and suspect. The 'friend' who made such a claim did not live with the shooter; he was not with him 24/7. Neither he nor you know what antecedents contributed to the horrific behavior of Jard Loughner. No one will ever know for sure.

And the bad guy got tackled. Had he not been tackled, another person there was prepared to shoot the murderer. That could not have happened, either, in your liberal wet dream world.

People get shot in Jolly Olde England, too. And you can't buy handguns there, legally, either.

You, as always, are attempting to switch the burden.

There is not one fucking tiny speck of evidence that the asshole ever heard Rush, or Beck, or Levin, etc.

There IS some evidence, however, that he enjoyed some left wing lunacy. And there is also some reason to believe that he is merely quite fucking sick mentally.

So sorry you have no honest way to pin this on the right, though, Fly Catcher.

Heaven knows you and your dirty ilk tried all the same. Why let reality interfere with your partisan hack agenda, eh?

Last edited:

What is known is this man was reported to the Sheriff on numerous occasions, the Sheriff was familiar with his threats, this man was known to be nut and not one person was surprised by what he did. Further this was not his first encounter with Gifford. We also know Gifford had received threats and obviously blew them off, Gifford failed to take action to protect herself or to protect nine year old girls.

Gifford failed to provide security at an event Gifford organized.

One person could of prevented all of this, sadly, nobody can admit they failed. Its politics.

Well, the wingnuts denied THIS guy from 2008 was influenced by the rightwing media too, so denial is pretty much reflexive with these people:

Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity on accused shooter's reading list

Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity on accused shooter's reading list Knoxville News Sentinel

Bet a few of you forgot about that one, didn't you???

so now we should stop printing conservative books? Really. Communism is on the rise in America..

Forum List

Back