To Reduce Unemployment - Slow Immigration......Pretty Simple Concept!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
It's a pretty simple concept. Why do people get so upset when you suggest that we reduce legal immigration?

"All Republican presidential candidates are rhetorically against illegal immigration. But what are their views on the more significant question of legal immigration?

We know almost nothing. Mitt Romney has stated in one televised debate that legal immigration should be tied to the performance of our economy. The others have been disturbingly silent. We currently admit about 1 million legal immigrants into the country every year, regardless of the performance of the economy. Why? One of the purposes of the Immigration and Nationality Act, the current immigration statute, is “to preserve jobs for American workers.” I.N.S. v. National Center for Immigrants’ Rights, Inc., 502 U.S. 183, 194 (1991). The federal government is failing abysmally in its responsibility to do so.

I have heard no justification for legal immigration at a time of high unemployment."

To Reduce Unemployment, Slow Immigration | FrumForum

Gumballs: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE]Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - Updated 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

-

If you haven't heard, illegal immigration is down. Less jobs coupled with tighter board security is reducing the flow of illegals.

Export Jobs + Import Workers = Bad for USA.

You're exactly right.

HOWEVER, look at the labor pool at the Occupy protests. Whining, rabid morons.

If I owned a company, I'd wanna import a worker too!! I mean, they demand jobs, but no fucking way I'd hire any of 'em!!

Not just slow it, but stop it and deports the illegals that are here. Fine the fucking hell out of all the employers that hire these illegal pieces of crap.

You want jobs? Heres a way to free those up!

Hell, stop all green cards period.

Part of me agrees, stop immigration.

However, I want our country to be productive. And immigrants, legal or not, are FAR more hard working than the OWS crowd. They're humble, work their asses off, dont publicly complain.

Can we keep the immigrants........and deport the OWS crowd? Now THAT would be good for America!!!!!

If you haven't heard, illegal immigration is down. Less jobs coupled with tighter board security is reducing the flow of illegals.

You need to read the post before commenting. It's not about "illegal" immigration.

You need to read the post before commenting. It's not about "illegal" immigration.

NO Immigration from Africa
NO Immigration from the middle east
NO immigration from Central America
No Immigration from south America
No immigration from central Asia

Cut the fucking green cards. Give the JOBS to our children like it used to be!!! WE can't help the whole fucking world anymore. Time to take back America!

Slowing immigration would increase demand for labor, which would increase the price of labor. There might actually be competition in the form of wages. This would be disasterous to business profit margins, and for all the small business owners to get 10 miles to the gallon in there H2.

No its much better to have a vast cheap labor supply to hold the costs down and profits up. Nothing is more important then profits.

And we wonder why the border isnt secure, why illeagals have more privlages then us, and why we provide a social safety net to them.

Not just slow it, but stop it and deports the illegals that are here. Fine the fucking hell out of all the employers that hire these illegal pieces of crap.

Yeah, that's just the kind of jobs Americans are looking for, back breaking work in the fields for minimum wage or less and no benefits.

Yeah, that's just the kind of jobs Americans are looking for, back breaking work in the fields for minimum wage or less and no benefits.

Well thats the problem isnt it. Minimum wage and no benifits. Why are we serving business and not the people?

Forum List

Back