To recline or not to recline ??

JohnA

Silver Member
Nov 20, 2010
usa
As the vacation season begins many of you will be flying for the first time this year.
As airlines get to charge more for less and the service is non existant passengers get testy as they are more and more cramped up in a sardine tin with strangers for sometimes a long uncomfortable journey , this problem arises time and time again reclining the seat

MOST seats recline you pay for a space on said aircraft
your space is the space between the armrests . the space under the seat in front for your legs, and the seat goes back for a little more comfort while sleeping .
some passengers behind moan if you recline * cus they cant use there lap top
tough fucking shit

I tell them politely im reclining unless you are eating or its time to land .. handle it or ask to move (if you can find another seat ).
what do you do ?

Last edited:
I tell them Im fixing to recline. If they are eating, Ill wait about 15 minutes. If they are laptopping, tough. But I DO tell them before I do it.

I'd likely not recline my seat because I know it would cut the space for the guy in back of me. If the guy in front of me reclined I might ask them to un-recline -- de-recline? If they didn't my foot just might get the jiggles on the back of their seat all through the flight. If it were a long flight and they were sleeping that'd be ok. But for a relatively short flight? Come on, sit up right and deal.

I haven't been on a plane in 24 years (no kidding) and really don't care one way or another about this. At all. Nada, zip, zilch. Just wanted to add my worthless 2 cents anyway. :D

Forum List

Back