To recline or not recline: Guy punching womans airline seat.

I would have punched the seat too. All the way to the destination. Then I would sue the airlines for putting me in a seat that does not recline. UNLESS they offered me a major reduction on the seat cost.

The woman could have showed some mercy. She didn't. So he didn't either.

Yep. She was just being your typical asshole, and on purpose.

Based upon these responses. I will gladly upgrade from now on to keep away from adult babies. Coach is for the animals.

Guaranteed that idiot would have not done it if some big ass dude was in front of him.

To me, if a certain kind of accommodation is needed badly enough in any situation, ask for it at the very beginning. If it isn't given to you, you either live with whatever is given to you, or you get up and take your business elsewhere. In my opinion, this all depends on how people feel concerning whatever is in front of them and of course no two people are going to feel the same way. Did the woman ask for a seat that wasn't in front of other seats so that she could recline the one that she sat in with no issue? Did the man and woman ever think about trading places if that would've made things better for them and everyone else around them?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Question. Who else besides me on this planet understands well enough the meaning of the words "compromise" and "considerateness"?

Meh, she's playing the money grab game....
Well, the guy is now coming off as a viral jackass.

They were both rude.

She's now lawyering up, claiming headaches, going in for xrays etc., asking for cash, clearly all at the advice of some ambulance chaser, looking to commit fraud for a payday

So, he's a jackass, but she's a criminal. She gets no sympathy from me.

Since 9/11 passengers have been treated like crap. There is a difference between the stewardesses from before then and now. its closer to Auschwitz then the god old days. The whole experience from entering the airport to the seat on the plane is not comfortable. Companies have removed space between seats which has not helped the issue. If you are on a flight and the person in front of you reclines or what is worse, reclines and then moves the seat up several times, it can be aggravating. We all pay for a limited space. And it can feel like some of that limited space is being taken away. Perhaps its time to remove the reclining option. In spite of it all, we still use flights for travel.

Perhaps its time to remove the reclining option
They are already on it.
Standing airline seats designed by assholes. ..
l6nx72tslwp21.jpg

They are already on it.
View attachment 307106

Good. Most flyers are assholes anyway and deserve that sort of solution to their tantrums and whining. Do away with seats and make the tards have to stand and hang on to straps. If they're stupid enough to tolerate what the airlines are providing, and at outrageous prices to boot, considering how much they're subsidized, people who pay them to be abused deserve it all. I'll drive instead.

Two hours is my limit for a seat in coach.

Any flight longer than that and I upgrade.

They are already on it.
View attachment 307106
I heard of those. You would not think they would try that do you? They might as well sedate us.
Next they will take away the alcohol.

Maybe we should all be blaming the airlines instead for packing us all in to the point of breaking, then deceiving folks on the real cost of a ticket. Fees for bags, fees for picking seats so a family isn't all spread out, fees to watch a horrible movie or have head sets to drown out the crying baby, and the booze should come with the ticket not as another fee.
Real cost of a flight after all fees is 200 more.

Forum List

Back