To racist: Do you need our help?

If white racist need and want our help as Americans, why tear us down?
If America goes to war the question of whether or not Blacks should fight depends mainly on who our enemy is.

This question arose during WW-II and the answer was rather obvious, considering the openly and extraordinarily racist nature of the Japanese, who were busily enslaving and exterminating the Chinese at the time -- who are the same race.

When Germany entered the War its intelligence apparatus sent messages to prominent American Negroes assuring them that Germany would surely win the War and that Negroes would be rewarded if they refused to fight but instead engaged in espionage activities. But considering what the Nazis were doing to the Jews, et al, for openers, for American Negroes to cooperate with the Germans, or to simply refuse to fight in that War, would have been simply stupid.

The Vietnam debacle was an entirely different story. The fact is thousands of Americans, Black and White, refused to take up arms in that unjustifiable, wholly unnecessary and disgraceful waste of life, material resources, and national reputation.

The OP may be too young to know that this question was asked during World War Two.

Some African American leaders asked why they should fight for a country that discriminated against them.

And don't forget: at that time, there were two American armies: one for Caucasians, Asians, and Hispanics; the other for African Americans.

Well, President Franklin Roosevelt (the one who was elected four times!) made some promises (and perhaps some gentle threats), and the African American leaders agreed NOT to organize a boycott of the draft.

African Americans have fought for the United States ever since the Revolution.

Furthermore, many younger people do not know that many African Americans went to Europe during World War One. They were used for non-combat roles. When they returned to the States after the war (after having tasted equal treatment from Europeans), they were in no mood to return to a servile role. There were many riots in some northern cities.

would white America need the aid of African, Asian, or Hispanic Americans?
White Americans have always needed the help of African, Asian and Hispanic Americans - to build our country after we stole it, to build our railroads, to farm the land, to extract the gold, to buy our products, etc. We have always been more dependent on them than we care to admit. I've been reminded of all of this recently while reading a book by Tim Wise.

And in the case of war, whites would absolutely need all their help, although, again, they may not wish to admit it.
LOL using your definition EVERY Country on earth was stolen by the current population of that Country.
Don't understand what you mean. What definition? White people took land from the native Americans. True? What does that have to do with any other country?
Every Country in the world was taken from someone else in the past. That was how it worked perhaps a remedial course in world History would help you?

Hypothetically speaking, if we went to war today or tomorrow would white America need the aid of African, Asian, or Hispanic Americans? Would they want our help? Should we protect ourselves instead? Are we not all Americans at the end of the day?

I had to read further to catch your point. You make sense. We get treated like crap why should we fight?

White Americans have always needed the help of African, Asian and Hispanic Americans - to build our country after we stole it, to build our railroads, to farm the land, to extract the gold, to buy our products, etc. We have always been more dependent on them than we care to admit. I've been reminded of all of this recently while reading a book by Tim Wise.

And in the case of war, whites would absolutely need all their help, although, again, they may not wish to admit it.
LOL using your definition EVERY Country on earth was stolen by the current population of that Country.
Don't understand what you mean. What definition? White people took land from the native Americans. True? What does that have to do with any other country?
Every Country in the world was taken from someone else in the past. That was how it worked perhaps a remedial course in world History would help you?

Bullshit excuse only used by white racists.

-------------- china , the norks , iran , we might find out . I hear and suppose that a Draft MAY be coming and everyone plus maybe girls will be Drafted Oreo
Me and a couple buddies of mine had this conversation, and we all have no problem fighting for our country, but not for a country that doesn't want to fight for us. And if its that simply maybe we shouldn't. If I had to choose prison or death versus fighting for people who want to kill me anyways, let it all burn! But I'm an extremist lol
Not many people irl want to kill you. I'd put money on that. Unless you're a gang banger or something--but just for being a 20-something black guy? Nah, don't buy it.
You definitely should meet Asclepias. He'll be delighted.

IT'S NOT A MAJORITY--IT JUST FEELS THAT WAY

You might want put down your money. Don't bet what you can lose.

blacks are just as racist as whites
Obama and a lot of blacks hate America--so they can get out

-------------- china , the norks , iran , we might find out . I hear and suppose that a Draft MAY be coming and everyone plus maybe girls will be Drafted Oreo
Me and a couple buddies of mine had this conversation, and we all have no problem fighting for our country, but not for a country that doesn't want to fight for us. And if its that simply maybe we shouldn't. If I had to choose prison or death versus fighting for people who want to kill me anyways, let it all burn! But I'm an extremist lol
You can claim no moral authority then.

Not many people irl want to kill you. I'd put money on that. Unless you're a gang banger or something--but just for being a 20-something black guy? Nah, don't buy it.

I said I didn't think a lot of people irl want to kill him. That's pretty extreme. I still believe what I said.

I said I didn't think a lot of people irl want to kill him. That's pretty extreme. I still believe what I said.

You have that right. But I'm black and you're not so then I can tell you that it's not as extreme as you might like to think it is.

Hypothetically speaking, if we went to war today or tomorrow would white America need the aid of African, Asian, or Hispanic Americans? Would they want our help? Should we protect ourselves instead? Are we not all Americans at the end of the day?

Did they make the Army all white and no one told me?

armytraining.jpg

Welcome Kid. Sure, we would need and want all Americans' help. You do see yourself as an American, right?
As part of the greeting committee, have a snack.
View attachment 196496
If white racist need and want our help as Americans, why tear us down?

“Us”?

Welcome Kid. Sure, we would need and want all Americans' help. You do see yourself as an American, right?
View attachment 196496
Thank You! But that didn't answer any of my questions
Well, I just said to myself, OOPS!, 'cuz I'm not a racist so I shouldn't have replied, but you did need your donut.
I would hope the answer to your question is of course, because our current military certainly includes African, Asian and Hispanic Americans already. I guess maybe you need to explain what kind of scenario you're envisioning here.
I've been looking through the forums and there are a majority of white racist who would want African Americans and other races to "go back where you came from" even though I was born here??? So if it all boiled down to it. Racist would need the aid of all the same people who they don't want here in the first place. So why be racist? We are all Americans and regardless we all need each other. That was the point I was making. Being that you aren't racist it probably went over your head.

1st -- Welcome to USMB. Didn't take you much time to get into the scheme of things here.

A lot of things are said in this forum because of the polarization on race issues. Not always because of inherent racism. It gets heated. People offer plane tickets to get out of America if they are so unhappy here. Racists seem to be always unhappy people. Can't fix 'em.

We have racists of all colors here. MOST of us want racial healing, reconciliation, and color-blindness except in cases where the past needs to be re-visited. MOST of us want our govt and institutions to make some accommodations for ECONOMIC circumstances -- not necessarily the color of skin. Because govt and justice does a crappy job with folks "living on the edge" and we need innovation to make the "system" different in those places.

You'd be surprised how many POColor don't want and FEAR those things I just listed. They want segregation, group identity thinking and politics -- and SOME demand that white folks grovel and feel pain as a precondition for discussion. Not very realistic at all.

What's with the need to tally up debts by skin color? Why isn't the accounting based on participation and contributions? I think this comes from lack of self esteem that MIGHT ACTUALLY be the rare case where that QUANTITY has been damaged by CONTEMPORANEOUS racism. And where there's a valid claim.

You're problem then is --- NOBODY buys you or gives you a new 2018 self esteem -- do they?

View attachment 196496
Well, I just said to myself, OOPS!, 'cuz I'm not a racist so I shouldn't have replied, but you did need your donut.
I would hope the answer to your question is of course, because our current military certainly includes African, Asian and Hispanic Americans already. I guess maybe you need to explain what kind of scenario you're envisioning here.
I've been looking through the forums and there are a majority of white racist who would want African Americans and other races to "go back where you came from" even though I was born here??? So if it all boiled down to it. Racist would need the aid of all the same people who they don't want here in the first place. So why be racist? We are all Americans and regardless we all need each other. That was the point I was making. Being that you aren't racist it probably went over your head.

1st -- Welcome to USMB. Didn't take you much time to get into the scheme of things here.

A lot of things are said in this forum because of the polarization on race issues. Not always because of inherent racism. It gets heated. People offer plane tickets to get out of America if they are so unhappy here. Racists seem to be always unhappy people. Can't fix 'em.

We have racists of all colors here. MOST of us want racial healing, reconciliation, and color-blindness except in cases where the past needs to be re-visited. MOST of us want our govt and institutions to make some accommodations for ECONOMIC circumstances -- not necessarily the color of skin. Because govt and justice does a crappy job with folks "living on the edge" and we need innovation to make the "system" different in those places.

You'd be surprised how many POColor don't want and FEAR those things I just listed. They want segregation, group identity thinking and politics -- and SOME demand that white folks grovel and feel pain as a precondition for discussion. Not very realistic at all.

No we don't have racists of all colors here. We have dumb whites like you who haven't first clue but think you can speak to what blacks want and need. Idiots who think its fine for non whites to keep feeling the pain whites created as a precondition for discussion. You are one of them.

What's with the need to tally up debts by skin color? Why isn't the accounting based on participation and contributions? I think this comes from lack of self esteem that MIGHT ACTUALLY be the rare case where that QUANTITY has been damaged by CONTEMPORANEOUS racism. And where there's a valid claim.

You're problem then is --- NOBODY buys you or gives you a new 2018 self esteem -- do they?

No she's not. You are. We don't fix damages caused by your method of ignoring that it happened. The accounting you want can't be done if people were purposefully denied the right to participate fool. You're fine with tallying up debt when it comes to black crime, unwed births, etc. But when it comes to holding whites accountable for ANYTHING you have excuses. Pathetic.

You're fine with tallying up debt when it comes to black crime, unwed births, etc. But when it comes to holding whites accountable for ANYTHING you have excuses. Pathetic.

I'm NOT fine with tallying up black crime statistics. In my ideal world that would be YOUR PROBLEM.. Because obviously something is very broken in poor urban black culture and opinion that FORCES those awful facts. And I'd rather YOU fix it --- internal to your group, than leave the details of fixing it up to society in general.

But you're too busy obsessing about the glorious past of Black civilization 2000 years ago to be bothered with swinging any heavy weight to get YOUR kids thru High School..

You're fine with tallying up debt when it comes to black crime, unwed births, etc. But when it comes to holding whites accountable for ANYTHING you have excuses. Pathetic.

I'm NOT fine with tallying up black crime statistics. In my ideal world that would be YOUR PROBLEM.. Because obviously something is very broken in poor urban black culture and opinion that FORCES those awful facts. And I'd rather YOU fix it --- internal to your group, than leave the details of fixing it up to society in general.

But you're too busy obsessing about the glorious past of Black civilization 2000 years ago to be bothered with swinging any heavy weight to get YOUR kids thru High School..

You see that's the problem. You don't know anything about urban black America and you assumes thing are broken when in fact things are damaged because of white racism. But you can't deal with that as an explanation because it kills your belief in the ultimate superiority of whites. I spent 32 yeas doing the things you say I haven't. So like I said, you consistently talk out of your ass. Your ideal world cannot happen because external factors exist that do not allow us to say things happen independent of me because we are individuals. . Blacks did not create the laws or polices that have damaged the community. If we did, then you would have every right to say what you have said. But since we didn't…….

View attachment 196496

No we don't have racists of all colors here. ....

You and your counterparts like ptbw or brokeloser prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back