To Please A Life Partner--

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
---would you give up using your computer when the two of you are together, if he/she requested it, with the reason being that it is taking quality time from the relationship.

Yes I would. Just another reason to stay divorced...:)

Yes - but I would then ask that he not watch sports on TV in return.

:)

Compromise and moderate, yes. Completely give up something I enjoy? No. I would never expect that of him, if he would expect it he's not the right guy for me!

Absolutely. I'd also give it up for the kids. I spend less time on it than I would if I didn't have kids already, when they're up and scooting around, I log off.

If my man was here I certainly wouldn't be on the frigging computer, I'll tell you that. :cool:

I'm thinking we would find much more entertaining things to do...........................:redface:

I'm usually on the laptop in my recliner, my wife on the couch beside me watching TV.

I can't stand her television programs, she can't stand mine. So by unwritten rule the person who has the remote forfeits the rights to the computer.

I'm usually on the laptop in my recliner, my wife on the couch beside me watching TV.

I can't stand her television programs, she can't stand mine. So by unwritten rule the person who has the remote forfeits the rights to the computer.

PERFECT! We kinda have that unsaid rule here too...

Ha! A solution for every challenge? Great one. :)

yes, I would....

I like my husband, he's a pretty fun and funny guy....

Great response. "Like" is so imortant to love, isn't it? So is a sense of humor. Some ppl don't realize how sexy a sense of humor can be, as well. :)

Forum List

Back