To Palestinian Jew

K

kimforw

I'm not even going to address your whacko environmentalist issues with Bush because I don't give a flip. . .but the story of Bush and the funeral is true. My first cousin is the manager of the funeral home your snopes.com is referencing and I'm laughing out loud because YOURE WRONG!!!!!!!! My sister is also one of the first female Texas Rangers and I know much more about this story than most. I don't like to argue with people like you because it is really pointless. But I had to challenge you on "the Bush story" because you are so blatantly misguided. I came onto this website to find a little sanity among my peer group. I don't go out of my way to find liberal websites just to fight Why are you messing with me?

I'm not even going to address your whacko environmentalist issues with Bush because I don't give a flip.

Thats great. I guess not wanting half of California underwater in at the end of the century is wacko.

but the story of Bush and the funeral is true. My first cousin is the manager of the funeral home your snopes.com is referencing and I'm laughing out loud because YOURE WRONG!!!!!!!!

I'm not the one that said your story is fake, those websites did. Snopes is a very legitimate website that many of us users link on stories that are urban legends. If you're cousin can prove the anonymous doner was Bush, I'll gladly agree with you.

I don't like to argue with people like you because it is really pointless.

Thats not true, I have a very open mind. I agree with Republicans on many issues, abortion, gay marriage, welfare to work, the war in afghanistan.

Why are you messing with me?

This is what we do on the USmessageboards, we debate issues. If you don't like it, I'm sorry, thats the way it is.

I was under the impression that this was a "Republican" website. My imistake. I don't mind debating but I was looking for a website just for conservatives so I could relax. I feel like I already debate all the time and I was just looking for support, not a fight. About Sam's funeral. . . I don't have to PROVE anything. I don't need to stroke my ego, I just wanted those who read this to know I wasn't just quoting an Urban legend. I spoke my truth and readers can decide for themselves. My husband and I just moved from Southern California (my husband is a chemical engineer) The carbon monoxide problem is about as real to me as global warming is. I apologize for losing my temper with you.. . I go back to my first line

Kim, don't worry, this site is about 2/3 conservative, and while we do enjoy a good debate, a lot of threads and/or forums are not debating grounds. Check out the forums on the lower half of the board especially. It is a very friendly place, on the whole.

Thanks, Jeff. You know, I thought I hated liberals worse than anything but this is no longer true. I gag whenever I see Tim Robbins however, at least the idiot was willing to lose a lot of fans to voice his opinion. I have to honor him for that. He is in integrity because he knows who he is and what he stands for. I have known George W is a slam dunk vote for me since 1999.
Nothing or no-one can change my mind because I have done my own homework and I believe in GW
What I can't tolerate now is the UNDECIDED voter. This person wakes up every day and lets the media dictate where they stand. I say, if you want to know the truth about Iraq. . . go find 5 people who have been there in the past 10 years and ask them first hand. If you think Halliburton is evil, do a little more homework.....I could go on and on.
Get off the fence you WHIMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back