To my veteran friends on the forum

Hell no. He is not someone to be trusted. Between him and me in a fox hole. I would trust my own instincts.

No, but I wouldn't trust Romney either. As a matter of fact I don't think I would trust any politician to be there with me. Hell, there were people in my unit I would rather use a shield than be in a foxhole with me.

I'd share my used toilet paper with him.

He said 'veteran' friends here, so he wasn't asking for your opinion.

Then you need to check my history. On the other hand when I asked you where and when you served...you ran away.

That was your one shot for the week off ignore. Shame you wasted it on the same question that I answered many times before. But for you go look it up and...go fuck yourself at the same time. Have a great weekend.

I'd share a foxhole with him, at least until he showed he'd run from a fight like Romney did.

Obama hasn't had the chance to prove his mettle in combat, but Mitt sure did and he used the opportunity to run so far from our war that he ended up in France.:mad:

Why are you in a thread that has anything to do with veteran's, you never-served, pole-smoking fudgepacker.

Put your mouth back on Obama's ass where it belongs.

I'd share a foxhole with him, at least until he showed he'd run from a fight like Romney did.

Obama hasn't had the chance to prove his mettle in combat, but Mitt sure did and he used the opportunity to run so far from our war that he ended up in France.:mad:

Barry couldn't volunteer? Too much pot smoking...it would cut into his time.

Why are you in a thread that has anything to do with veteran's, you never-served, pole-smoking fudgepacker.

Put your mouth back on Obama's ass where it belongs.

Notice that NY Carbineer never came back again...the SECOND time he refuses to tell us where and when he served....:eusa_whistle:

Best he didn't since "his colors do run"...:cool:

after barry"s zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz during the Benghazi attack Would you share your fox hole with him?

Obama would the guy tripping the light fantastic in the back of the foxhole. Stoned out of his mind.

Romney would be in the rear, replacing CO2 cartridges in the emergency life vests with syndicate shares (rep to first person to get the reference).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back