To my friends on the right...

Well from the tenor and the implications of the OP, it's hard to say.

It isn’t hard to say. And I didn’t discuss gun rights or shootings or hoaxes. My OP was about the methods liberals use to enforce their will on a people which has rejected them.

Winning elections will never do it for us or it would be done already. Until we recognize that, and develop the stomach to take some drastic steps, it will continue.
The GOP lies and goes to any lengths to win but only wants to cut taxes and regulations so they can screw us some more. They have no agenda, they love this wreck and ruin as long as they get richer.

Last edited:

It isn’t hard to say. And I didn’t discuss gun rights or shootings or hoaxes. My OP was about the methods liberals use to enforce their will on a people which has rejected them.

Winning elections will never do it or it would be done already. Until we recognize that, and develop the stomach to take some drastic steps, it will continue.
If nothing else, the 2016 presidential election taught us that there is a great unknown out there, and they're armed to the teeth.
Remain calm. No link.

Then some grownup will point out that ALL the fund companies invest in gun companies.
And then the kid will look at him a little puzzled, and explain to him like he is a small child that the research was done to find the fund managers most heavily invested in gun manufacturers, and then politely ask why the goofball pointing out the silly point did not stop to consider that.
And we'll see BlackRock and Vanguard fall.

Okay, let me know when that's happening, I'll make sure to get my clients' money out of their funds REAL FAST.

:laugh:

Student activist David Hogg calls for boycott of Vanguard and BlackRock over gunmaker ownership

This is what I have been talking about. Who is David Hogg? Shrug...he is a guy the media has set up to do their bidding. Thats all. The sum total of his credentials to speak for you. Or against you.

Agenda-setting theory - Wikipedia

Your fight is not in the election arena. Get that through your heads. There, where the American people speak plainly, we have won over and over. In huge ways. House, Senate, State Legislatures, White House....the Democrats keep getting annihilated and rejected. But until you rid the media and universities and bureaucracy and yes the judiciary of them they will keep coming back. They long ago oozed into positions where they can exert power with no check from the people they exert it over. They love lifetime appointments and tenure and civil service. Or simply huge corporations who can pay them for their agenda.
You are fighting money and power. Not ballots. And you have to stop playing by their rules.

According to the Left we're not allowed to respond to this. He's just a kid.

The media set up David Hogg to do their bidding? WHO, what outlet member of the media, what specific orginizations would be so cynical as to create a mass shooting? WHO? And THEY planned out every detail, so they could leverage survivors as victims as to somehow manipulate public opinion against guns...? You realize how insane that sounds? Ever heard of Occam Razor? Perhaps gun violence in schools is best blamed on people with guns?

Nobody insinuated that the media had anything to do with the shooting. But they were Johnny On The Spot as far as making him the newest poster girl to represent their fear of firearms and their desire to control the sentiment of their viewership.
Well from the tenor and the implications of the OP, it's hard to say. So some "folks" believe these schools shootings are hoaxes, others seem to downplay the damage by saying the villainy is somehow being overplayed... Um, NO, enabling shooting little kids isn't what gun rights is about, and we really need to look deeper as to why children are shooting each other NOW. I grew up in a time when only hunters needed guns. There were NO mass shootings, and violence in school was limited to bloody noses or scratches...

Oh, there have been, and the amazing stat is how many of these shooters were on SSRI medication (antidepressants), but lets not look at the cause because you can't participate in such dramatic bad theater if you do.

And you look like you got front row seats.

According to the Left we're not allowed to respond to this. He's just a kid.

And you saw their shock when there was a response? To hell with what the left allows.
There are certain tropes all liberals use. And one is the invincible victim....a victim so brimming over with victimhood that the very thought of questioning his shrill demands is expected to cause their opponents to die.
Used to work for them. But no more.

Last edited:

Winning elections will never do it or it would be done already. Until we recognize that, and develop the stomach to take some drastic steps, it will continue.
If nothing else, the 2016 presidential election taught us that there is a great unknown out there, and they're armed to the teeth.
Some of them are armed with PACs and lobbyist that seem to out gun the rest of us , we just want common sense. That goes for the illegal alien sanctuary crowd, these blokes always seem to overwhelm common sense and the majority. We don't want either, actually... I digress. What happened to us in the silent majority?

Who are "we?" Certainly not Democrats, who legally ignore their own voters.

Remain calm. No link.
I'm glad you haven't learned.

Forum List

Back