To my friends on here~

The Bible says that the rain falls on the just and the unjust alike. My sainted uncle boiled it down to "Some days you're the dog. Some days you're the hydrant." But in case those analogies don't apply, the old cliche that no matter how bad it gets, the sun will eventually come out is a statement of fact. And it isn't true that bad stuff only happens to bad guys--is that how that one went? So whatever we're talking about, hang in there.

I'll quit now before this gets any more sappy than it already is.

Thanks everyone.

My mom died last week, she was ill and died peacefully with my 2 brothers, my sister, my daughter and myself with her.

Thank you again for the kind words. This place has helped keep my mind off of things believe it or not, and she would want me to laugh instead of cry. She was a great lady, and the best mom in the world of course.

I got my love of sports from my dad and her, we even buried her with her IU Shirt!

That's why I say Faith, Family and Friends can get you through anything.

Thanks Again Everyone.

~EZ

Thanks everyone.

My mom died last week, she was ill and died peacefully with my 2 brothers, my sister, my daughter and myself with her.

Thank you again for the kind words. This place has helped keep my mind off of things believe it or not, and she would want me to laugh instead of cry. She was a great lady, and the best mom in the world of course.

I got my love of sports from my dad and her, we even buried her with her IU Shirt!

Thanks Again Everyone.

~EZ

Perpetual virtual hugs for you.......

{[{{{{{{{{{EZ}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Again Everyone.

~EZ

Sorry for your loss.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Again Everyone.

~EZ

So sorry for your loss EZ. I lost my mom 25 years ago and it still seems like yesterday and I still miss her. But the memories and the love remain. Sometimes I still feel like she is near and she is just fine. And I bet your mom is too.

hugs_03.gif

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Again Everyone.

~EZ

I'm sorry for your loss Echo.

New Topics

Forum List

Back