To My Fellow Lefties: How Do You Feel About The Planned Parenthood Scandal?

Why don't we take a hard look at the pro-abortion industry's finances, hmmm?

You know, those people who make money off abortions..that they aren't required to report and over which there is limited oversight?

Why don't we start there.

Oh, wait, we have and lo and behold...PP lies about money, numbers, etc. What a shocker.

Abortions are accomplished in medical clinic's and hospitals...

Planned Parenthood is, far and away, the largest provider of abortions in the United States. Can you divert and obfuscate a little harder, because I can still see the topic around your smokescreen?

Besides which..they aren't pro-education or pro-science...PP wants certain information to be KEPT from women.

For example, they fought hard to prevent clinics from educating women about the development of the baby...

And how can an organization that refuses to keep records be "pro-science"? Science is about recording data. PP doesn't record data, it hides it.

And the only "women's right" liberals are for, as far as I can tell, is abortion. They've fought against a woman's right to make informed medical decisions, a woman's right to receive medical care in a clean facility that meets the health and safety standards that all other outpatient treatment centers do, a woman's right to be protected from molesters and predators . . .

Basically, liberals' only concern for the "rights of women" seems to be the right to be used like a fucktoy by lousy men, and then sweep the consequences under the rug (or into the biohazard bag, as the case may be) so that the men can move on to the next fucktoy, free of all entanglements.

You'll excuse me if I just don't see that in the same category as the suffragettes.

Forum List

Back