To My Fellow Lefties: How Do You Feel About The Planned Parenthood Scandal?

The topic is about this video.

How do the right-to-lifers who have been posting in this topic feel about the fact it bears false witness against thy neighbor?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umI-gLEC6C8]PLANNED PARENTHOOD CEO'S FALSE MAMMOGRAM CLAIM EXPOSED - YouTube[/ame]

Besides which..they aren't pro-education or pro-science...PP wants certain information to be KEPT from women.

For example, they fought hard to prevent clinics from educating women about the development of the baby...

And how can an organization that refuses to keep records be "pro-science"? Science is about recording data. PP doesn't record data, it hides it.

yep, they and those who support them.... screamed like banshies when it was suggested women see a ultrasound of the baby they are going to abort...

PP is not my neighbor. PP is nobody's neighbor. PP is a cover for eugenecists who want to see the elimination of huge swaths of the world's population...primarily poor, minority women and children.

Besides which..they aren't pro-education or pro-science...PP wants certain information to be KEPT from women.

For example, they fought hard to prevent clinics from educating women about the development of the baby...

And how can an organization that refuses to keep records be "pro-science"? Science is about recording data. PP doesn't record data, it hides it.

yep, they and those who support them.... screamed like banshies when it was suggested women see a ultrasound of the baby they are going to kill (abort)...

Moooooo.. :lol:

yep, they and those who support them.... screamed like banshies when it was suggested women see a ultrasound of the baby they are going to abort...

How do you feel about the OP video bearing false witness against thy neighbor?

That's up there in the top ten, with thou shalt not murder.

I am pro-life. I have to leave for a few hours, but I will check back in later on the consciences of my fellow pro-lifers about their thoughts on one of the ten commandments being broken by the people who made the video in the OP.

I hope they are as outraged as I am.

Matthew 7:3.

Last edited:
Typical lieberal.

Besides being pro-education, pro science, for women's rights, what's a "typical" liberal?

The spelling error was intentional, lieberal.

Given the fact that abortion causes ptsd, kills babies, results in sterility, death, and a variety of other very nasty things, one wonders exactly how they define "for women's rights".

I guess they think it's the right of every woman to have her uterus assailed, scarred, and to risk potential death for the sake of their sick ideology. Those lucky women! To die and suffer for the cause!!!!

Typical lieberal.

I stand by the efforts of Planned Parenthood and the effort to educate,provide medical care and prevent abortions:

Our children must learn to discuss openly:

* Abortion
* Birth Control
* Body Image
* Emergency Contraception (Morning After Pill)
* Men's Sexual Health
* Pregnancy
* Relationships
* Sex & Sexuality
* Sexual Orientation & Gender * Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
* Women's Health

Sexual Health Topics - Planned Parenthood
Why is the CEO arguing that closing that plan will mean no more mammograms when they clearly DON'T perform them anyway?

It was stated some women would lose access to healthcare...... Obviously this deal is a set up by an anti Planned Parenthood organization.

No more mammograms from who? Women have access to mammograms everyday somewhere. That person on the phone should have done her homework. Why would anyone be calling all over the USA pretending to be seeking a mammogram?

This thread is nothing but nonsense = no substance whatsoever.

Merrill, I presented a video clip of the CEO of PP using scare tactics making the FALSE claim that PP gave women mammograms and that if it's stopped there would be no more mammograms.

The same clip has a lady calling around the country at many various PP established asking simply for a mammogram to the answer of "we. don't. provide. that. service."

The CEO was clearly lying.

That's unacceptable.

How do you defend this?

yep, they and those who support them.... screamed like banshies when it was suggested women see a ultrasound of the baby they are going to kill (abort)...

Moooooo.. :lol:

I don't think you want to go there.

I see my fellow pro-lifers are too cowardly to address the fact the video in the OP is breaking one of the ten commandments.

That's very telling of the problem the Right has today. Self-righteousness is a very poor substitute for actual righteousness.

The credibility of pro-lifers is completely obliterated by the tactics used in that video. You have no moral leg to stand on when you refuse to condemn its tactics when asked repeatedly to do so.

Merrill, I presented a video clip of the CEO of PP using scare tactics making the FALSE claim that PP gave women mammograms and that if it's stopped there would be no more mammograms.

The same clip has a lady calling around the country at many various PP established asking simply for a mammogram to the answer of "we. don't. provide. that. service."

That's unacceptable.

How do you defend this?

You have not read my posts, have you?

The President of PP was NOT lying. That video is a lie. The lady calling around the country obviously looked up Planned Parenthood surgical clinics and called them knowing full well such clinics don't do mammograms. That does NOT mean Planned Parenthood does not do mammograms. And I have provided solid evidence that PP DOES DO MAMMOGRAMS.

The only defending that needs to be done here is by pro-lifers for the false witness by the makers of the video.

What's your thoughts on this evidence?

PLANNED PARENTHOOD CEO'S FALSE MAMMOGRAM CLAIM EXPOSED - YouTube

BTW, I despise RW tv and all it stands for, but the facts can't be more clear than this.

Your thoughts...?

I am not a liberal, but you should know that "Planned Parenthood" and "abortion" are synonymous in some people's minds, and they have very large red firebells that go off whenever the subject of Planned Parenthood comes up anywhere on the world wide web. :lol:

Kidding aside, do you know of any Planned Parenthood clinic anywhere that does mammograms?

The people who put together the video to which you linked may be guilty of "cherry picking". They certainly would not have put any phone conversations in that video in which the woman was told, "Oh, yes, we do mammograms. What time would you like to come in?"

So...are there any such clinics?
Good point.

The last question....i dunno. However, the clip is quite damning. Evidence of the CEO seemingly lying with evidence of there seemingly to be no mammograms going on ever.

I like how the left supports PP when in the video I provided they are clearly letting a pimp with underage hookers get abortions which is illegal.. And our tax dollars are paying for this.

I stand by the efforts of Planned Parenthood and the effort to educate,provide medical care and prevent abortions:

Our children must learn to discuss openly:

* Abortion
* Birth Control
* Body Image
* Emergency Contraception (Morning After Pill)
* Men's Sexual Health
* Pregnancy
* Relationships
* Sex & Sexuality
* Sexual Orientation & Gender * Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
* Women's Health

Sexual Health Topics - Planned Parenthood

Yeah, because children today are so damned repressed. It's like a generation of Puritans or something. :eusa_hand:

I see my fellow pro-lifers are too cowardly to address the fact the video in the OP is breaking one of the ten commandments.

That's very telling of the problem the Right has today. Self-righteousness is a very poor substitute for actual righteousness.

The credibility of pro-lifers is completely obliterated by the tactics used in that video. You have no moral leg to stand on when you refuse to condemn its tactics when asked repeatedly to do so.

That's unacceptable.

How do you defend this?

You have not read my posts, have you?

The President of PP was NOT lying. That video is a lie. The lady calling around the country obviously looked up Planned Parenthood surgical clinics and called them knowing full well such clinics don't do mammograms. That does NOT mean Planned Parenthood does not do mammograms. And I have provided solid evidence that PP DOES DO MAMMOGRAMS.

The only defending that needs to be done here is by pro-lifers for the false witness by the makers of the video.
I hadn't gotten to that post as yet. I get it, but I still want to see actual evidence backing your claims. Videos work...that's why people make them.

By the way I'm pro-life. And a proud leftie.

I don't believe in abortion whatsoever. However, I won't get bent out of shape if a woman chooses to abort her own seed.

That's for her and God to work out.

Forum List

Back