To my fellow conservatives:

Wishful thinking.

Unless we in the GOP can turn around this Image that we only care about rich White People. We will never win another National Election, and we certainly wont take back the Senate in 2 years.

Whether we take back the legislative branch or not will have minimal effect on the big picture. You can't undo the damage that the Obama Regime has perpetrated - GOP control of the Congress and even Executive Branch will only leave the opportunity for the Libtards to focus blame on the GOP for the damage the left has inflicted.

The Libtards will believe anything their leftist gods want them to - the fact that these simpletons insist BHO is an American despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary is ample proof of that .

It's the Media that needs to beaten down - their propaganda division.

Wishful thinking.

Unless we in the GOP can turn around this Image that we only care about rich White People. We will never win another National Election, and we certainly wont take back the Senate in 2 years.

That is a problem but how do you turn around something that is predicated on a complete lie?

I have been saying for quite some time that the Republicans need to tell the true story. o far they don't seem able or willing. I wish there was a viable alternative to the two parties we have today.

Don't buy all the liberal lying hate filled BS.

First, Republicans own the majority of the state governorships. The ones they own are the states that are doing well. The democrats will point to California as some sort of liberal mecca that turned it around. Yeah, they did it with a 13.5 state income tax.

Second, Republicans own the House.

Thirdly, it looks like there is a chance that Republicans take the Senate. If history is a lesson then they will take the Senate.

Obama won in 2008 because he was what Biden called him, it was storybook. 2012 the incumbent always has a big advantage especially when they own the MSM. Just look at what the democrats are running on. It ain't their record it is blaming the Republicans for all the Democrat custerfuks.

Obama will be gone and apparently Hillary will be the nominee. She has so much baggage, especially under her eyes, I seriously think she is beatable. But the Republicans have to get their stuff together.

Just don't buy the liberal democrat BS all is not lost. Obama winning two terms is no more surprising then GWB winning two.

One problem. I was talking to a rabid Obama supporter about Obamacare. He said he checked it out and found it wasn't too bad. I had checked it out and found it very expensive. Then I realized that he was not over the limit for subsidizes. So yes it doesn't look so bad for him. But those paying for him, not so much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back