To My Arab Brothers: The War With Israel Is Over...and they WON!!

Kathianne said:
You are as wrong as any that think Israel is winning. There will be no peace. There may not be an Israel, there still will not be a peace. Here or there.

You may be right, but it will not be because peace is impossible, it will happen if world leaders do not strive for peace.

Peace can work Israel can improve its image. It has to show it is willing to work for peace before any angry arab is going to buy into it.

When Israel and the governments of surrounding arab nations can work together to build up successful relations and work to improve the living standards of the middle east, peace will be possible.

Then your average muslim in the region will see the benefits of peace. When this happens, extremism will no longer be viewed as a voice for the frustrated muslim, it will be a nuisance that stands in the way of a better life.

For all of this to happen, Israel has to work with other governments--using the UN as a mediator--and Israel has to swallow some pride. The US also must back off its stance that Israel is allowed to take whatever action it wants.

1549 said:
You may be right, but it will not be because peace is impossible, it will happen if world leaders do not strive for peace.

Peace can work Israel can improve its image. It has to show it is willing to work for peace before any angry arab is going to buy into it.

When Israel and the governments of surrounding arab nations can work together to build up successful relations and work to improve the living standards of the middle east, peace will be possible.

Then your average muslim in the region will see the benefits of peace. When this happens, extremism will no longer be viewed as a voice for the frustrated muslim, it will be a nuisance that stands in the way of a better life.

For all of this to happen, Israel has to work with other governments--using the UN as a mediator--and Israel has to swallow some pride. The US also must back off its stance that Israel is allowed to take whatever action it wants.
You can only say what you've said from an ideal picture, not history. Israel has given up land, promised land without caveats; reality shows what they can expect. Really, without US backing, which will not include troops, they will cease to exist. Maybe not today, but within 10-20 years at the very outside, the WOT will last longer than Israel's existence. That's my guess, I hope I'm proved wrong.

Kathianne said:
You can only say what you've said from an ideal picture, not history. Israel has given up land, promised land without caveats; reality shows what they can expect. Really, without US backing, which will not include troops, they will cease to exist. Maybe not today, but within 10-20 years at the very outside, the WOT will last longer than Israel's existence. That's my guess, I hope I'm proved wrong.

oh man---so the poor Israel thing is going to go on for maybe 20 years ????

dilloduck said:
oh man---so the poor Israel thing is going to go on for maybe 20 years ????
Probably less, which should be good for saving the money we give to Israel. As I said, I have 2 sons in their early 20's. One wants to enlist after school, at least he might have a choice.

Kathianne said:
Probably less, which should be good for saving the money we give to Israel. As I said, I have 2 sons in their early 20's. One wants to enlist after school, at least he might have a choice.

Maybe jews will start to actually care about strengthening america instead of reducing it to a third world shit hole.

Pale Rider said:
Well, it's been contended that it's "not about the oil"... are you saying it is?

If it is, we're going about it all wrong. Why aren't we taking Iraq's oil then? I think we even have the RIGHT to take it. Sounds like a good way for Iraq to "pay us back".

What I'm saying is, we have to care about the Middle East because they have oil, which is the lifeblood of our present economy. I'd love to ignore them all too, but the realities of our present world are that we can't. What I meant was that once we start to shed our dependence on oil, which I think will begin to happen within the next 10-15 years, we will not have to care about them, and we can let them fight internally all we want, like you suggested - just like we ignore Africa today.

5stringJeff said:
What I'm saying is, we have to care about the Middle East because they have oil, which is the lifeblood of our present economy. I'd love to ignore them all too, but the realities of our present world are that we can't. What I meant was that once we start to shed our dependence on oil, which I think will begin to happen within the next 10-15 years, we will not have to care about them, and we can let them fight internally all we want, like you suggested - just like we ignore Africa today.

They will sell us oil anyway, even if we don't maintain a presence there. What are they gonna do with all of it. eat it?

rtwngAvngr said:
They will sell us oil anyway, even if we don't maintain a presence there. What are they gonna do with all of it. eat it?

They'll be getting a lot less money for it if we aren't buying.

5stringJeff said:
They'll be getting a lot less money for it if we aren't buying.

Yes. Another reason our occupation is unnecessary to oversee the oil supply. Thanks, chief.

Kathianne said:
They are losing at the current time. The EU and OIC are applying pressure to US. We'll see how this goes, but the OIC is clamoring to be one of the international forces major contributors, within UN Bluehelmets.

If Israel loses, the continued existence of it will certainly be in question. It's obvious that many throughout the world, with a sizeable number here, think that would be a good thing.

I agree with that, and must wonder when that happens and America will no doubt be the sole focal point of Islamofacism, who will aid us certainly not France, Russia, Germany as they will never go against the Arabs as long as the Arabs have oil...Because many who despise Israel's existance seem to think once it's gone the terrorists will be appeased, and all will be well.

Bonnie said:
I agree with that, and must wonder when that happens and America will no doubt be the sole focal point of Islamofacism, who will aid us certainly not France, Russia, Germany as they will never go against the Arabs as long as the Arabs have oil...Because many who despise Israel's existance seem to think once it's gone the terrorists will be appeased, and all will be well.

I certainly don't think that bonnie. I think our resources would be better spent closing our borders, ethnic profiling, changing immigration laws, etc. Oddly enough, all these things jews are opposed to, FOR US. Fine for israel, wrong and racist for us. See the pattern?

rtwngAvngr said:
I certainly don't think that bonnie. I think our resources would be better spent closing our borders, ethnic profiling, changing immigration laws, etc. Oddly enough, all these things jews are opposed to, FOR US. Fine for israel, wrong and racist for us. See the pattern?

If that were to be a viable plan, first thing we'd better hurry on developing is alternative fuels, ie corn, shit, pebbles, water, whatever. Im with you on immigration, and profiling. I think though that there is a difference between Jewish liberal elites in Hollywood and NY and jews in Israel.

Bonnie said:
If that were to be a viable plan, first thing we'd better hurry on developing is alternative fuels, ie corn, shit, pebbles, water, whatever. Im with you on immigration, and profiling. I think though that there is a difference between Jewish liberal elites in Hollywood and NY and jews in Israel.

I don't think our presence there is needed to watch the oil. It is useless to them without western markets.

rtwngAvngr said:
Bonnie, you know what western market are, don't go all "kathianne" on me.

Yes but what Im asking is western markets being just the US, or European markets as well??

Bonnie said:
Yes but what Im asking is western markets being just the US, or European markets as well??

All markets. All these oil nations have an interest in keeping the oil flowing, and the more markets as customers, the higher price they will get. We need not occupy the region to keep the oil flowing.

rtwngAvngr said:

Hell, lets give rtwngAvngr's deal a chance.

What's the worst that can happen?

Hmmmmmmm..............:crutch: :smoke: :tank:

trobinett said:
Hell, lets give rtwngAvngr's deal a chance.

What's the worst that can happen?

Hmmmmmmm..............:crutch: :smoke: :tank:
Oh by all means. RWA has his pulse on America and all it's trends. Right.

rtwngAvngr said:
Bonnie, you know what western market are, don't go all "kathianne" on me.
That wasn't nice, but I'll overlook it this time.

Forum List

Back