To Kill a Mockingbird becomes an Obama Re election commercial

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
President Obama to introduce 'To Kill a Mockingbird' on TV - latimes.com

racial prejudice will never fully go away, all races are to blame, not just the white
But I am so sick of these race baiting the main stream media and our president are lock step in

A great Movie becomes a damn commercial for the re-elect Obama caimpaign

Could you see GWB given the same chance?
Where does this crap stop?
racial prejudce in the work force is over. If some stupip SOB does not like you because of your race
IGNORE the POS and move on
At work, you dont have to tolerate it

We have millions of people needing work,
Yet we have 3 major news orginizations lying about an event that took place in Florida in which is so out of control and so far from the norm of what really occured, it is sick

When is enough enough people?

I am going to enjoy this movie as I did 40 years ago, in the deep south having no idea I was suppose to hate any-one

Well libs, you have found a new low here, or should say the main stream media has

If you think any-one has to tolerate racial in-justice, your dead wrong
Again, those few who hate, IGNORE The POS and move on

And if you think getting BHO re-elected like this? its back-firing I promise you. In the work place we have laws to protect every-one but the white man, what else is it we need to do?

Well, there you have it, another failed attempt to race bait the election on the back of one of the greatest movies of all time

racial prejudice will never fully go away, all races are to blame, not just the white
But I am so sick of these race baiting the main stream media and our president are lock step in

racial prejudce in the work force is over. If some stupip SOB does not like you because of your race

Yet we have 3 major news orginizations lying about an event that took place in Florida in which is so out of control and so far from the norm of what really occured, it is sick

I am going to enjoy this movie as I did 40 years ago, in the deep south having no idea I was suppose to hate any-one

Well libs, you have found a new low here, or should say the main stream media has

And if you think getting BHO re-elected like this? its back-firing I promise you. In the work place we have laws to protect every-one but the white man, what else is it we need to do?

Well, there you have it, another failed attempt to race bait the election on the back of one of the greatest movies of all time

Another "victim", poor baby. I feel sorry for you.

I'm not getting the "outrage".

Why is it bad that the President will be introducing the movie?

I dont have a problem with it.

I was wondering though if this is a prelude of introducing Obambo The movie coming out in October.

The one were the president fought brilliantly with Valerie to decide to go after bin laden

Despite the leftists in here slobbering all over themselves to ridicule you, you make a very interesting point.

What the hell is the President Of The United States doing introducing a TV movie, regardless of WHAT the subject matter is? This has got to be an UNPRECEDENTED move by a sitting POTUS.

If Obama does NOT have an ulterior motive for taking time out of his busy day to play "amateur American Movie Channel host", then WHY is he doing it?

The economy has gone to hell, millions of people are out of work, millions of families have lost their homes, the U.S. debt is at an all-time high, and President Obama is spending his time introducing movies?

I suppose this is actually a GOOD thing. It keeps Obama occupied long enough so the rate of increase in the national debt actually SLOWS DOWN.

Despite the leftists in here slobbering all over themselves to ridicule you, you make a very interesting point.

What the hell is the President Of The United States doing introducing a TV movie, regardless of WHAT the subject matter is? This has got to be an UNPRECEDENTED move by a sitting POTUS.

If Obama does NOT have an ulterior motive for taking time out of his busy day to play "amateur American Movie Channel host", then WHY is he doing it?

The economy has gone to hell, millions of people are out of work, millions of families have lost their homes, the U.S. debt is at an all-time high, and President Obama is spending his time introducing movies?

I suppose this is actually a GOOD thing. It keeps Obama occupied long enough so the rate of increase in the national debt actually SLOWS DOWN.

He's introducing the movie because it's a fantastic movie, with a fantastic message, and it's good publicity. Why shouldn't he?

Last edited:
It's good publicity.

Why shouldn't he?

Oh for sure he. Should take every opportunity to show how those mean. Old white people. Treated blacks even though it is a work of fiction divide divider dividing

Have you ever seen the movie? I think you might have missed the point of it.

Seen it and read the book. Excellent work of fiction he would do well to address the real racial divide in the country

Oh for sure he. Should take every opportunity to show how those mean. Old white people. Treated blacks even though it is a work of fiction divide divider dividing

Have you ever seen the movie? I think you might have missed the point of it.

Seen it and read the book. Excellent work of fiction he would do well to address the real racial divide in the country

What do you think Obama should do to "address the real racial divide"?

What does it have to do with him introducing this movie?

Forum List

Back