To Kill A Kid

You can believe what I say because.....

I said the video recorded police interview has been running continuously on nationally known networks. I have a 7 year old niece that knows this.

As far at Zimmerman not being arrested for months... this too is a well known fact. A fact which led to the protests nationwide.

Again, my niece knows this much..

Nationwide protests? Really? I don't remember that. Are you sure or maybe you are exaggerating a bit?

You can believe what I say because.....

You said the police waited months to charge Zimmerman, it took 6 weeks.

You said that the police are required to investigate all killings like they are murder. The law in Florida requires them to assume that the person claiming self defense is telling the truth unless their is evidence that contradicts them. Frankly, that should be the law everywhere.

You said that no one had a problem with the death until Sharpton got involved. Sharpton didn't get involved until after it became a story.

You said that the law made legal for Martin to attack Zimmerman, it doesn't.

You said that people are slandering Martin, it is impossible to slander anyone who is dead.

You implied that Zimmerman used a racial slur even though every sound expert that works for the FBI, the State of Florida state police lab, and numerous other forensic institutions, all say he didn't.

You said that the police told Zimmerman not to follow Martin, they didn't.

Want to tell me again how I can believe what you say?

I saw GZ in a video police interview clearly say they had a verbal exchange before any altercation.

They've been running the interview continuously for a week on nationally known networks.

I was correct, and your earlier post was totally debunked.

You are correct here. Per GZ there were words exchanged before the altercation... something along the lines of "Do you have a problem"? and then GZ saying "No I dont have a problem"...then GZ says he reached for his phone and was punched in the nose while doing so. GZ says he fell to the ground and that Martin got on top of hime and started banging his head on the concrete.

While martin was on top, a neighbor came out and said they were calling 911...GZ said "No, help me"....the neighbor called 911 anyway and describes the fighting and the screams for help and the gunshot goes off while hes on the phone.

Let's take a Quantum leap toward truth.

1. It took 46 days for Zimmerman to be arrested. I rounded it up. When you get paid in 12 days, you say in a couple of weeks.

2. I said TM had a right to kill GZ, just as much as YOU say GZ had a right to kill TM. The only difference is GZ says TM approached him. TM's girlfriend under sworn oath says GZ approached TM. We deadlocked. For according to Stand Your Ground, BOTH had a right to kill each other then! Depending on who you believe!

3. I said GZ wasn't arrested until Sharpton brought the media into it. More precisely, the NATIONAL media. There can be no doubt that Sharpton was more instrumental and galvanizing concerning this case than anyone else in the media surely. The man has a tv show that he dedicated nearly exclusively to PRESSURING the police to arrest GZ.

4. (should be #2) Yes, I said that when a person tells you they have just shot an unarmed minor who wasn't committing a crime, and the kid is dead... that the police are supposed to treat this homicide with the gravity it deserves. You take that person into custody, and let them make bail. If they are innocent, they will be exonerated. But you don't just listen to one side of a person saying, "Yeah, I just blew these guy's heads off, but it's ok, because I say they were trying to kill me." I stand by that statement.

5. Slander: The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
Synonyms: Libel, defamation, calumny, aspersion

You stand corrected. What you were intimidating toward is that one cannot be CHARGED with slander if the person they are slandering is dead. Nevertheless, one CAN slander or defame a person who is dead.

6. If it takes a team of sound technicians to determine if you have uttered a racial slur, then surely, it is absolutely understandable how half the nation still consider GZ to have said coon.

Now tell me where I have lied, or have typed an untruth ANYWHERE in this post refuting you Quantum.

Last edited:
Your logic is crap..reminiscent of a fourth grader's argument. I have a fourth grader I recognize the logical fallacy approach.

We are all familiar with The Zimmerman Case. Yet often, I think we forget that a kid was killed. A kid doing nothing wrong. Now, NORMALLY in America, this would be a cause for outrage! Lynch mobs have been formed for less!

But for some reason, there is unprecedented support for GZ's killing of an unarmed kid doing nothing wrong.

Why is that?

Let's look at this subtle treachery on behalf of the Justice Department of Florida...

1. Florida charged Zimmerman with Murder2. Ok, Florida already knew they had a law called "Stand Your Ground". In SYG, a person may kill you if you feel they are threatening your life. So WHY charge GZ with something that YOU ALREADY KNOW is going to tough as hell to prosecute? When you also ALREADY KNOW that the kid was innocent, and was killed by an adult who was asked not to engage the KID!

Why not MAKE SURE the killer doesn't slip through your slippery state laws, and charge him with something YOU KNOW you can convict him on?

Let's look at this odd phenomenon called The Sanford Police Department...

Just consider it a late term abortion....and move on.

Ummmm, jews aren't the only people who don't eat pork. Therefore your comments trying to paint me as racist or anti-Semitic .... really is telling on your OWN prejudices.

Besides, why was I being lighthearted telling a joke to Koshergrl in the first place?

And why didn't y'all respond with indignation toward her unprovoked insult toward me?

Because you're on some B.S.

Peace

Wow. Impressive flail there, sol.

Nathan-Whipper-Fall-12.jpg

http://www.climbing.com/skill/50-ways-to-flail/

Last edited:
Let's take a Quantum leap toward truth.

1. It took 46 days for Zimmerman to be arrested. I rounded it up. When you get paid in 12 days, you say in a couple of weeks.

46 days is not months, is it? Plus, he was charged before he was arrested.

2. I said TM had a right to kill GZ, just as much as YOU say GZ had a right to kill TM. The only difference is GZ says TM approached him. TM's girlfriend under sworn oath says GZ approached TM. We deadlocked. For according to Stand Your Ground, BOTH had a right to kill each other then! Depending on who you believe!

You were wrong, the only way he could have killed Zimmerman legally is if Zimmerman attacked him, not simply because he was following him, or even if he called him a name.

3. I said GZ wasn't arrested until Sharpton brought the media into it. More precisely, the NATIONAL media. There can be no doubt that Sharpton was more instrumental and galvanizing concerning this case than anyone else in the media surely. The man has a tv show that he dedicated nearly exclusively to PRESSURING the police to arrest GZ.

I can doubt that all day long. What eventually brought the story to national media was Twitter, not Al Sharpton.

4. (should be #2) Yes, I said that when a person tells you they have just shot an unarmed minor who wasn't committing a crime, and the kid is dead... that the police are supposed to treat this homicide with the gravity it deserves. You take that person into custody, and let them make bail. If they are innocent, they will be exonerated. But you don't just listen to one side of a person saying, "Yeah, I just blew these guy's heads off, but it's ok, because I say they were trying to kill me." I stand by that statement.

What the fuck makes you think they didn't treat it with gravity, whatever it is you think that means. They took Zimmerman into custody, and interviewed him for hours. The chief investigator wanted to arrest him on the spot, and the only thing that prevented that abuse of authority was the law in Florida that would have been applied the same way if Martin had survived and claimed self defense.

5. Slander: The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Synonyms: Libel, defamation, calumny, aspersion

You stand corrected. What you were intimidating toward is that one cannot be CHARGED with slander if the person they are slandering is dead. Nevertheless, one CAN slander or defame a person who is dead.

It is impossible to slander a dead person. If you have a problem with that take it up with the courts that have consistently ruled that dead people cannot be slandered.

6. If it takes a team of sound technicians to determine if you have uttered a racial slur, then surely, it is absolutely understandable how half the nation still consider GZ to have said coon.

Because they like to believe things without evidence?

Now tell me where I have lied, or have typed an untruth ANYWHERE in this post refuting you Quantum.

Everything you said is wrong. You persist in saying it after people have pointed out the truth, that makes it a lie.

If king.solomon were truly interested in having a fair and balanced discussion on the issue, he wouldn't have kept making these outrageous partisan assertions.

He has already made up his mind, and doesn't seem to care about certain facts or reasonable thinking. It's not as though we mere mortals matter. He is so wise and discerning that he knows the truth before the current case has even resolved.

Looks like someone is going to have more time to watch the trial than he thought! :clap2:

There is an unresolved issue on this thread concerning Al Sharpton making such outrageous, erroneous, and error-filled hate speech against Mr. Zimmerman that politicians put pressure on the judicial and law enforcement systems to incarcerate Mr. Zimmerman based on the pack of lies Sharpton was spewing that would damn the accurate fact-collecting system law enforcement uses to forensically determine that this was a case of self-defense.

Al Sharpton has a history of being paid by supporters for creating racial hoaxes as in the case of Tawanna Brawley who falsely accused white men of raping her and the Lacrosse rape case in which the entire Duke University Lacrosse Team was accused of rape and young men's lives were ruined with disgrace, dismissal from school, and the Lacrosse fitness team disbanded for the alleged crime. Sharpton is a world-crass prevaricator, misrepresentation con artist, and anything else to carry through with the racial plan to damn anyone with a speck of white blood in him whom Sharpton disapproves. Tawanna Brawley archive from 1988 (before she admitted she lied about white people raping her.)

Sharpton not accepting the innocence of the LaCross players of Duke University based on obvious false accusation by stripper Crystal Gail Mangum

Al Sharpton At Trayvon Martin Rally: 'We Are Tired Of Going To Jail For Nothing And Others Going Home For Something' Video

He's inciting his blind followers to "win" with "no way out" for Zimmerman.

He's preaching doing an uncivil crime to force the judge (he describes as a "freedom fighter") to get even for this "crime" against his people.

I don't think he realizes Zimmerman has a black great-grandfather.

#5. Now the wisdom of Florida has decided it needs a nearly exclusive white jury, with not one Black American on it.

Smh

I mean, can you imagine if no white person was on the jury of a white kid killed?

In fact, has there ever in American history been a jury without one white person on it in a homicide trial of a white minor?

That's interesting...

So called anti-racists are obsessed with race.

Forum List

Back