To JimNYC and Sir Evil

They still log in, just under other nicks.

Why do the rest of you act offended? I'm not insulting this board (which has come a long way), nor am I insulting it's current users. I am insulting it's former owner and his host of lackies.

I'm not intendending to make multiple posts under this nick, or anything that might disrupt this board. I'm just calling out two sh*t heads who behaved in a most inappropriate manner years ago (editing my posts, threatening me personally, etc...)

This is meant for them (they know who they are). Not for you! One brief post to point out after all these years I have not forgotten and to point out how very wrong they were on EVERY point.

It is sort of a testament as to why even unpopular opinions should be allowed in forums such as this. I felt Bush's fiscal and military policies would bankrupt this country, while he and his cronies would enjoy wild profits. For this i was shouted down, insulted, personally threatened, quoted out of context (ie: edited posts and email presented against me), and banned.

I've waited years to post here on this, been too busy for the last year (in Afghanistan mostly) to post this. Got a break now so... Of to Libya end of this month, so probably won't post again.

No, they don't. If you knew so much, you'd know where to find them, as at least one of them is still active on his own board. :eusa_eh:

They still log in, just under other nicks.

Why do the rest of you act offended? I'm not insulting this board (which has come a long way), nor am I insulting it's current users. I am insulting it's former owner and his host of lackies.

I'm not intendending to make multiple posts under this nick, or anything that might disrupt this board. I'm just calling out two sh*t heads who behaved in a most inappropriate manner years ago (editing my posts, threatening me personally, etc...)

This is meant for them (they know who they are). Not for you! One brief post to point out after all these years I have not forgotten and to point out how very wrong they were on EVERY point.

It is sort of a testament as to why even unpopular opinions should be allowed in forums such as this. I felt Bush's fiscal and military policies would bankrupt this country, while he and his cronies would enjoy wild profits. For this i was shouted down, insulted, personally threatened, quoted out of context (ie: edited posts and email presented against me), and banned.

I've waited years to post here on this, been too busy for the last year (in Afghanistan mostly) to post this. Got a break now so... Of to Libya end of this month, so probably won't post again.

No, they don't. If you knew so much, you'd know where to find them, as at least one of them is still active on his own board. :eusa_eh:
Both have their own boards. Truth is, neither cares about what is happening here, they haven't a desire to emulate. Both give kudos to all subsequent owners and how each built upon the last.

LOL

They will check this board.

I have made a point of not hunting them down. Too easy to let that get out of hand.

They will check this board, remember what they did, realize everything I said was correct, and maybe, quietly, learn from it.\

This post is not about other members. Leave it be please. If JimNYC or Sir Evil or any of the other lackie's (some still active so I don't list, Pau... for instance...) care to reply, I'd be interested what you might have to say after the Bush debacle has played out...???

Last edited:
LOL

They will check this board.

I have made a point of not hunting them down. Too easy to let that get out of hand.

They will check this board, remember what they did, realize everything I said was correct, and maybe, quietly, learn from it.\

This post is not about other members. Leave it be please. If JimNYC or Sir Evil or any of the other lackie's (some still active so I don't list, Pau... for instance...) care to reply, I'd be interested what you might have to say after the Bush debacle has played out...???

Troll elsewhere, eh? :doubt:

Forum List

Back